Do you have trouble going to sleep? Are you traveling on a plane and need a quick power nap? Does your newborn baby wake up in the middle of the night? There are numerous benefits to using White Noise:
• Helps you sleep by blocking distractions
• Relaxes and reduces stress
• Pacifies fussy and crying babies
• Increases focus while enhancing privacy
• Soothes headaches and migraines
• Masks tinnitus (ringing of the ears)
Even when you’re asleep, your brain is constantly scanning and listening for sounds. If it’s too quiet, unwanted noises such as faucet drips or police sirens can interrupt your sleep. White Noise generates sounds over a wide range of frequencies, masking those noise interruptions, so you can not only fall asleep, but stay asleep.
Air Conditioner, Airplane Travel, Amazon Jungle, Beach Waves Crashing, Blowing Wind, Blue Noise, Boat Swaying in Water, Brown Noise, Camp Fire, Cars Driving, Cat Purring, Chimes Chiming, City Streets, Clothes Dryer, Crickets Chirping, Crowded Room, Dishwasher Rinsing, Extreme Rain Pouring, Frogs at Night, Grandfather Clock, Hair Dryer Blowing, Heartbeat, Heavy Rain Pouring, Light Rain Pouring, Ocean Waves Crashing, Oscillating Fan, Pink Noise, Rain on Car Roof, Rain Storm, Running Shower, Running Water, Stream Water Flowing, Thunder Storm, Tibetan Singing Bowl, Train Ride, Vacuum Cleaner, Violet Noise, Water Dripping, Water Sprinkler, White Noise
• 40+ perfectly looped sounds with additional free sound downloads from the White Noise Market app or website: https://whitenoisemarket.com/
• Background audio support so you can use other apps while listening.
• Record and professionally loop sounds without being an audio engineer!
• Revolutionary Mix Pad editor for creating new soundscapes like a DJ with support for adjusting sound position, sound variance, volume, and pitch of each individual sound in the mix
• Upload and Share your recordings and mixes with the White Noise Market app
• Full screen digital clock with multiple colors and brightness controls makes it the perfect companion for any nightstand
• All screen resolutions supported including iPhone X, iPhone 5-8+, and iPad
• Portrait and Landscape orientations supported.
• Advanced alarm and timer system that slowly fades audio in and out so you awake naturally feeling more refreshed
• On-screen media player and volume controls with swipe gesture support for navigating sound collection
• Heart favorite sounds and mixes in the sound catalog for quick access using the Favorites view
• Set Music alarms that slowly fade in so you wake refreshed
• AirPlay sounds to Bluetooth devices or Apple TV
• Remote media controls on lock screen and headphones
• Advanced controls for volume, balance, pitch, mixing with iPod music, looping the playlist, custom alarm snooze times, and more
• Upgrade to the full version to remove advertising.
White Noise has been featured by popular TV shows (Today Show, Dr. Oz Show, FOX&Friends, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon), major media outlets (NBC News Today, Health Magazine, The Washington Post, NY Times, CNET, Esquire, PC Magazine), and raved about by millions of satisfied customers. Visit our website at https://www.tmsoft.com/ for more details.
White Noise was created for the original iPhone in 2008 by TMSOFT and has been continuously updated with new features. Download the full version of White Noise to remove advertising and add additional features including Apple TV & Apple Watch support. Just tap the + button and "Upgrade" to learn more.
Download new sounds at https://whitenoisemarket.com/
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/WhiteNoiseApp
Follow us on twitter at https://twitter.com/whitenoiseapp
Support and FAQ info at https://www.tmsoft.com/white-noise/support/
Version 7.7 is the first major update for 2020 bringing many user requested features as well as several bug fixes.
The media playback controls received an update making them modern and easier to tap as requested by many users.
Sleep View received a few new features to optionally display seconds, am / pm labels, and the system status bar. These options can be found in the app Settings.
Timer events also got a small update and now support 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 10 minute fade times.
Finally, added a 'Copy Mix' option for those that wish to experiment with different mixes while maintaining the original mix.
We've updated our White Noise apps for over 10 years so that you can sleep better. Please help us continue the support by sharing White Noise with friends and family on your favorite social networks. Thanks!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Puts me to sleep every night
Be sure to get the White Noise Market app if you get this, with both of them you have the best and widest selection of free sounds you can get on apps like these hands down. If you've already tried of all the sleep apps that lock out all the good sounds unless you pay, you'll really appreciate this one. Tons of free sounds publicly uploaded and some uploaders even take requests. Even the premium sounds are free at a slightly lower quality. You'll find anything from beautiful thunderstorms to some dude squishing puddy in his hands. After you've found all the sounds you can search for on the market you can put them all into your own mix, change the pitch, position where you want the sounds to be. i like letting the sounds roam around freely in my headphones and you can even change the speed at which the sounds move around. I love how much freedom this app combined with the Market gives you for free. I'll spend my money on the premium version of this before I spend a penny on the other apps trying to sell me a limited amount of sounds i can't even preview in a mix first. Glad I got this one and I can delete all the other apps i've tried. The fact this app has helped me sleep for the past couple months while being diverse enough that i can always try something new with it deserves all my appreciation
Love it!! No longer need melatonin nor caffeine!
I have not been able to sleep well for a very long time, as a result of mental health issues, homework, and other stressors. It would take three melatonin pills, a heavy fan, and a humidifier in my room to get me to sleep more than 8 hours. Even after sleeping for 12 hours, more than three times my normal sleep time, I woke up feeling half dead. I consumed a lot of caffeine as a result, with 2-3 coffees a day and a red bull in the mornings. I needed help, and my doctor/neighbor/friend recommened this app. I had tried other white noise apps before, but none really worked. This was not the case for this app! Never had I used a white noise app with so many options. The volume and several other settings are adjustable, and the diversity and range for this app is astounding. My struggles were almost cured, I can sleep longer and less fitfully without drugs. I wake up feeling refreshed to some degree. The best part- it's free!!! 10/10, would recommend.
Wake up feelin like BEYONCÉ
You will literally wake up feeling like a goddess. Listen people life is crankin. Constant sleep deprivation is a way of life. I wish I'd been the guy who invented Starbucks because regardless of what anyone tells you that's what America runs on and I'd be a millionaire. Sleep had become a distant memory in my life, like a lover from the past. THEN. WAIT FOR IT. Like a sunny day in the black of winter, this app rushed in and turned my world upside down. It was a whole new world, literally a dazzling place I never knew. Now I drift off to sleep to the sound of running water and when I awake I feel as if I've been handed free ice cream on a sweltering day. I feel alight, refreshed, and full of new belief that I will make it. I can conquer. No longer will I live like a cyborg with no feeling and complete disdain from lack of sleep. I can be better. I can be anything. Most days, I want to be BEYONCÉ. So...if you're weary, if you're tired, if you're running out of options, get this app, because your worth it and you too can Bey anything your wanna Bey.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.