This is a simple whiteboard for your work, life and study.
Nothing more, Nothing less,
Super simple, Super excellent.
*The must-have app with a small size that is no more than a few megabytes;
*Easy-to-use and simplistic interface;
*Completely free with no ads inside;
*Various use cases and short startup time;
*One of the best rated apps;
This is an extremely minimalist whiteboard app that brings convenience to your work, life and studies.
The app is applicable to a wide range of scenarios like creating drafts, board drawings, doodling and making demonstrations. You can also use it as your notepad, temporary notebook, or do dictation and arithmetic on it. Additionally, it is also suitable for scenarios like family education, school teaching, conference room presentation, sports coaching, on-spot guidance, teaching and children’s drawing. The most surprising and touching aspect of the app, as articulated by the thanks letters we received from speech-impaired users, is that the product is tremendously helpful in assisting them with communicating with others.
1. Write on-screen with one finger;
2. Enlarge or shrink background images with two fingers;
3. Lightly double-tap the Apple Pencil to display or hide the Eraser.
The entire interface is comprised of only a canvas, four commonly-used colors, three pen stroke sizes and a few function buttons.
1. The fourth “Pen” at the bottom: allows you to select an infinite number of colors;
2. The “Background Setting” button at the bottom: allows you to select an infinite number of colors apart from providing many useful background templates;
3. The third “Stroke Size” at the bottom: allows you to further select and customize more stroke sizes and save them as defaults;
4. The “Personal Folder” button on the left hand side of the screen allows you to save the file you have edited to the personal folder, or merge and export your file in PDF format and share it with your friends;
5. The “Tool” button on the left hand side of the screen provides a number of simple sketching tools and some special pens like color pens, brush pens and markers. The button also allows you to create special settings to prevent gesture disturbance while using the Apple Pencil, or settings for watermarks.
6. Sketches can be directly converted into HD images, saved in your album or shared on social media network;
Q1: How to adjust font size and color?
A: The font changes accordingly when you select the color and size of your pen. Also, you can set the width of the font typesetting by horizontally marking out a line of a certain length with your finger.
Q2: Where can I save my images?
A: You can save them to the album of your device. Please note that you
Q3: Why can’t I save my images?
A: This problem is caused by the new privacy mechanism implemented on Apple’s IOS6 or above versions. Please open:
And then select “Allow the Whiteboard to Access to Your Album”.
Q4:How to close windows?
You can close a window by swiping down the screen.
A few shortcuts.
The side button ㊉ on the main interface
1. Double-click Quickly call the laser pointer
2. Long press Quick call dashed tool
3. Click Quick call more tools
The blank position at the top of the side button ㊉ on the main interface
4. Double-click Quickly call the cropping tool
5. Long-press Quickly call the color filling tool
6. Click Quickly call the line tool "
1. long press the first three pens on the main interface, you can customize the default color of the pen
2. Long press the default button of the background template, you can remove the default icon
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or suggestions
Add a new function for drawing trapezoids
Ratings and Reviews
Best so far
I've been searching for the simplest notepad possible. And this is the best out of the 20 or so i tried. Not all loaded with Adds. At least not yet. Starts quickly! I like the minimal selection at the bottom. The only thing I found challenging was it in the trash button on the upper right-hand corner. You have to hit it just so. And you cannot change the settings to be permanent. The size of the pan in the background always switch back to medium and white background.
Still very good.
Helpful! Just one thing I noticed...
I was hoping to find an app such as this one to keep track of things. I barely check my notes and reminders, and this would surely get my attention better.
After a few minutes of trying this out, I already enjoyed the options given. This is a simple whiteboard app that you can doodle on if you wish, but there is no layers. I’m fine with that. I can use the app for much more stuff!
However, I was checking the reviews and saw a review about the eraser didn’t work that well. And whilst the review was updated and the problem had been fixed, I found another issue with it.
Every time you use the eraser, it switched back to a marker. Not a big deal since there is an undo button, but I think it’d be better for that not to happen. It’s a bit of a pet peeve of mine, and it’s a little tough to remember at the beginning of figuring it out. This is just an issue I didn’t really like, and people probably already grew to remember it.
This is just a suggestion of a little pet peeve I had. I apologize if I sound demanding. It is the devs’ option and I do believe some, if not many people would agree that the eraser is just a little tough.
Other than that, great app! I really like the tools and the Apple Pencil compatibility! I have no other suggestions, this is a great and simple app I would probably use in the upcoming future!
EDIT: Thanks for the information! I’ll definitely change that! Thank you!
Developer Response ,
Hey，You can customize whether to let the eraser return automatically in the settings，click more “...”then enter the settings，thank you for your review.
Great app, great company response
Friday: Ok, I take it all back. Thank you so much for addressing the issues I was having. This is a great app for my uses. All the bugs are fixed, and your super-fast response is wonderful. This app is perfect again!
Thursday: I have loved using this app for a long time. It was simple and smooth and perfect. Since the December update the writing is jagged and skippy. You can’t make a dot or decimal point with a tap, you actually have to squiggle to make a dot. The line width has been changed for the worse as well. The smallest choice is too thin, the medium choice is too thick. The eraser, too, has been fiddled with. It now is thinner so that it takes a lot more time to erase and is tedious. Could we have choices of eraser width, perhaps. I will keep using this because the general functions of this whiteboard are better than others, but the flow has been trashed by this new update. Sorry.
Developer Response ,
Now, Please update V6.3. We modified this BUG.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- box baby
- 6.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © chenlidong
- In-App Purchases
- Just Reward to the developer 1 $1.99
- Just Reward to the developer 3 $4.99
- Just Reward to the developer 2 $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.