Screenshots

Description

The WINK Mobile Weather Authority App includes:

* Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
* 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
* Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
* High resolution satellite cloud imagery
* Current weather updated multiple times per hour
* Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
* Ability to add and save your favorite locations
* A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
* Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
* Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather

First
Fort Myers
Naples
Cape Coral
Punta Gorda
Port Charlotte
Doppler Radar
Weather Authority

What’s New

Version 5.1.606

Performance improvements

Ratings and Reviews

3.1 out of 5
76 Ratings

76 Ratings

BonaparteIowa ,

Auto-Rotate issues

This is my go-to app to see the weather radar and pick up the latest broadcast of the weather.
The app has an issue with auto-rotate on the iPad. It goes to portrait mode when turned on. Sometimes it stays there, sometimes it auto rotates to landscape. Sometimes I try to force it and it goes 180 degrees before I can get it to stick to portrait.
It’s annoying. I wish they would fix it.
One other thing, they should make sure their weather forecast video is from the most recent broadcast.

vernest ,

Where have you been all my life ...

We moved to south florida 2 years ago and quickly became aware of how fast weather conditions change down here ... Tried several weather apps but none could really get me all the data I needed in an easy to read presentation . The Wink weather app has it all ... presented in an easy to navigate U.I. ( user interface for us seniors ) ... every perimeter covered and all the data you need to have a great Florida day ! Great work !!!!

Moomoo moon ,

Horrible

Refresh lags, wind direction often wrong.
When going from past to now to see where a storm is headed the radar is good but storms always just disappear into future track in the next clip.... the daily % chances change every 15-30mins example- partly cloudy 20% chance of rain. Then a pop up storm rolls through it jumps to 100% , but isn’t that part of the 20% chance. The chance is not supposed to be based on what it’s doing right that second but the likelihood of rain for that day.
20% still means there is a small chance of a little rain just not as much as 80%..
I don’t like your future cast it’s often incorrect or misleading.

App Privacy

The developer, Fort Myers Broadcasting Co., indicated that the app’s privacy practices may include handling of data as described below. For more information, see the developer’s privacy policy.

Data Used to Track You

The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:

  • Location
  • Identifiers

Data Not Linked to You

The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:

  • Location
  • Identifiers
  • Usage Data
  • Diagnostics

Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More

Supports

  • Family Sharing

    With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.

You May Also Like