WordTrip - Fun and addicting search and connect word puzzles to train your brain!
We combined the classic word scrabble game with WordTrip, re-imagined to give you the best entertainment, all the while challenging you to a great brain exercise.
WordTrip is first of its kind word puzzle game stitched together with a cross-country travel theme. Connect letters to spell words, and you may discover new words to improve your vocabulary. Solve each word puzzle to travel your way around all the world. As you travel, puzzles get trickier as new countries welcome you. Up for a world tour with words?
• WordTrip, with its puzzles, is fun brain teasers challenging you to find the hidden words, test your vocabulary, spelling skills and puzzle solving ability.
• No rush, no stress - A travel-themed game to give a fun exercise to your brain in your free time and improve your word power.
• Relaxing backgrounds and music lets you explore countries all around the world with words.
• If you are a word lover and love to solve anagrams by unscrambling letters, WordTrip is the perfect choice for the best brain like you.
How to Play:
The rules are simple, swipe the letters on the compass to find hidden words
You may shuffle the letters or use hints if you are stuck on any puzzle.
• Free to Play Game – Download the game for FREE
• Easy to Learn but Hard to Master – Easy gameplay gets you going from the first anagram puzzle keeping you engaged for hours
• Challenging Word Puzzles – Puzzles range from 2 to 7 letter words. It starts easy and gets tougher as you move ahead in the game
• Improve Your Vocabulary – Scrabble your brain to find hidden words from the same set of letters. Flex your brain muscles in your free time and improve your vocabulary and spelling skills.
• Play Across Any Device – You can play the game on your mobile, tablet and of course on your laptop.
• Play Anytime – Travelling and you have problems like No Wifi or No internet? Fret not, You can play offline too
• Sync Your Game Progress – Sync your game progress across your devices simply by logging in with Facebook with a single click and start where you left off.
• Light on Your Device – Game does not drain your battery or occupy too much disk space.
• Travel Themed levels – A unique travel-themed game with awesome animations throughout your word tour
WordTrip is the latest top rated word game from the makers of Daily Themed Crossword, WordTrek & Crossword Jam.
WordTrip VIP Membership
VIP Membership allows you get the below exclusive benefits every week:
• No Ads
• Instant Joining Bonus
• Discount on Special Hints
• Free Special Hints every 6 hours
- VIP Membership price may vary between $2.99 and $4.99 per week
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal - Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the current period to avoid being charged. Please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 for more information.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, the current active subscription period cannot be cancelled.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Bug fixes and Performance Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Fun, Easy to Learn, & Help is Abundant
I love word puzzles and probably have a dozen or so on my iPad. While shut in my house due to pandemic and then hospital due to serious injury, I do these puzzles during most of my days and occasionally a few of my nights. As I said in my title, this game is easier than some of the others. And when I get frustrated, I just put it down for a break, come back refreshed, and find what I couldn’t see before, wondering why I’d been so blind. It’s just that my older eyes were tired of fighting a couple of eye diseases, completely unrelated. If you want to start easily, try this one. You can also challenge yourself by moving quickly through the early stages and not using hints or clues as you go while you go there and above. Hope you have a fun WordTrip! It’s been 9 months since that surgery & hospitalization and this is still one of my favorites. I reread it just now and stand by all I said. I’m in the middle of another binge of Word Trip while staying indoors with CoVid.
Update: when feeing overwhelmed by the task of 18 – 30 words based on one group of letters, try to remember that answers are listed in alphabetical order. Also, it’s easier & more fun to use the zigzag symbol and purchase the first letter of six words at a time. When using clues, words are filled in random order until each word has the same number of letters. This always makes the game go much more quickly & makes it more fun!
I very much enjoy this game. I can play for a few minutes or a few hours. The tournaments are interesting and, as well as I feel like I do with the game, I don’t do as well on the tournaments. I honestly would like to know what a person is doing to get several thousand more points (more than I am) is doing to get them! Well, not just me, than everyone! There is no way to communicate with other players sooo.... I’m 65+ and have been developing dementia for the past 20 yrs. (undiagnosed) and I enjoy my vocabulary increasing by playing. If you are strangely wonderful as I am, give it a try!! Wha ha ha.
I thought of a problem I’ve had; sometimes I get a bonus of a word, however it shows as a free hint so I only get one letter instead of one word. The bonus’s repeat the same thing which is not usual. Those need to be checked.
Great game but....
This is a truly fun game and I just noticed the dictionary which adds to the fun. There have been a few words that I thought were names and I wished I had found the dictionary sooner. I love getting credit for bonus words which make me work harder to find the “right” that they want you to find. However, only rated it four stars because the ads are overly frequent and obnoxiously long! I would buy the game but it’s ridiculously expensive. I will just put up with them until I tire of the game. But I will admit there hasn’t been a game that captured my interest like this one for quite some time. It is very addictive but again $50 a year is ludicrous for a game. I can put up with the ads for that price.
Addendum: I’ve been playing this game since February now and got my husband on to it as well. He’s a bigger game but than I am. However, I’ve now had an ad lock up my game totally 2-3 times now which is very annoying and bothersome. I’ve been troubled the number of ads at times but aside from that they didn’t bother me. Until they lock up the game! This most recent one is the McLaren of Palm Beach ad. It’s a video that doesn’t play and I now can’t make it go away either!! So no more game! It’s infuriating to say the least. I’ve enjoyed the game but could make better use of my time if it’s going to keep locking up. What can I do?
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PlaySimple Games Pte Ltd
- 209.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © PlaySimple Games
- In-App Purchases
- 200 Coins $0.99
- 1600 coins $4.99
- 4100 coins $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.