Workout Maker is the first and only fully customizable workout app.
- Create your own workout routines
- Add your own exercises or choose from the extensive exercise library
- Time your workouts and enter your weight, reps, distance, rest
- Automatically log and track your workouts with charts and calendars
- Share your workouts with friends
- Automatically generate workouts based on your criteria (subscription)
Whether you do weightlifting, physical therapy, calisthenics, cardio, yoga, stretching, personal training, CrossFit, or any other fitness, Workout Maker is perfect for you! The customizable platform allows users to create any type of fitness routine with any exercises.
- Create any number of custom workouts
- Workout options include:
• Exercises with time, reps, distance, weight, rest
• Sets, supersets, circuits
• Schedules for your calendar
- Start your workouts to use the timer that calls out your exercises to help motivate you and keep you organized
- Creating your own workouts can be tough, but auto-generate makes it easy!
- Enter workout style, duration, and exercise criteria to generate the perfect workout
- Random exercises pulled from your exercise library to instantly fill out the workout
- Easily edit and modify the workout if it isn't to your liking, or just generate a new one
- Unlimited generated workouts with 7 day free trial, then $4.99 per month
- This is the only part of the app that requires a subscription and all other features are completely free
- Pro tip: generated workouts are random based on your criteria, so they aren't always perfect. Try again or edit until it's perfect. HIIT and Tabata tend to be great instant workouts, while Weight Training, Circuit Training, and Crossfit sometimes need a tiny bit of tweaking.
- Library of over 200 major exercises and stretches with pictures
- You can create unlimited custom exercises
- Sort by body part, equipment or type to find the right exercises for your workouts
- Workouts are automatically logged when the timer is completed
- Track your workout PRs with charts
- Track specific exercises to see your PR gains over time
- Easily see how often you workout and how many days you skip
- Set up workout schedules to notify you when it is time to do a workout
- Bug fix where editing exercise sets would cause a crash
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The best coach
I’ve been in the fitness industry for 5+ years and working out for years before that so I know what to do. And I’m a huge planner. I like to plan my longer gym workouts before I go to the gym and I was using just Microsoft word and taking a picture on my phone of it, or making. The workout in my notes section. And this is so much better. It’s so much more organized and I can change it at the gym if something doesn’t work out and I need to change to a different movement or weight.
Another great feature is that it’ll time you for everything and you can set rest times to keep
You on track. This has upped my workouts so much. I’m telling all my workout friends about this. Can’t wait for the new features to come out. Love this app already.
Developer Response ,
Thank you!! You’re the reason I felt this app needed to be created. Keep it up and I’ll keep adding features to help improve your workouts.
Great for workout organization AND motivation!
The simplicity of this app makes it an easy sell for me, but there are so many other good things about it, too. The sample workouts are great for when I don’t otherwise have the motivation to think something up for myself. That has helped motivate me to just get out the door instead of overthinking potential workouts. In addition, the well organized list of a wide array of workouts (by body part, equipment, etc.), and the GIFs showing how to do many of them, is really helpful—and such a no brainer! Overall a great, simple app for workouts that I look forward to using as I get in shape!
Best workout material ever. For several reasons:
1. The app is free. Many apps cost money and don’t give you all you want. This app is free and it does give you what you want.
2. The app provides workouts for different things you want to do, as well as a custom workout you can make.
3. The app has a voice to tell you when your set is up or when your timer is up instead of looking at your phone the entire time waiting til the clock hits zero.
I would say more amazing things about this app but I’m in the middle of a good workout. Please check this app if you are looking for a workout app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Corey Diamant
- 71.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Workout Maker
- In-App Purchases
- Auto Generate Workouts $4.99
- Remove Ads $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.