Never let the weather catch you by surprise again. The trusted weather experts at First Alert Weather Team deliver the Chattahoochee Valley's most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and for the week ahead. Unlike other weather apps, you'll get a local forecast that is customized for you.
Download the WRBL Radar app for fast, accurate local and national weather at your fingertips. With its personal alert notifications, you'll know when significant weather is heading your way and when to take cover. And when you are traveling, use WRBL Radar to get real-time weather forecasts, interactive radar and current conditions for anywhere in the U.S.
The WRBL Radar app utilizes the most advanced radar maps, weather and digital technology available. With its easy to use interactive radar, you can take control and see where the storm is now and where it is tracking. Then, set customized alerts to keep you and your family informed and safe.
- Live interactive radar with many layering options lets you track the storms around you
- Alerts for severe weather go to your home screen and cue an audio alert
- The most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and week ahead for Columbus, Georgia and the Chattahoochee Valley
- The latest video forecast from First Alert Weather Team
- Current weather conditions for Columbus, Georgia and Chattahoochee Valley and anywhere in the United States
- Share the weather conditions via text message, email, Facebook or Twitter
Improved weather data source to give you accurate current conditions and forecasts from your favorite weather source!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Glad I have!
Thankful I have this app! Was alerted about tornado before sirens went off. The alarm is great.
Pop Up Adds Have Ruined It
Loved this app as long as the adds were at the edge of the screen as a narrow banner and unintrusive, where if I had any interest in the add I could open it to see the full add by choice. Then the adds began going full screen automatically, forcing you have to clise it to see the app bt trying to try to click the tiny x in the corner to get it out of the way. Now not only do the adds go full screen but they now have delay timer of 10 seconds or more before you are permitted to close it. Thats the last straw for me. This app got removed from my phone. Want me back? Keep the adds out if the way.
This app is amazing, but could make a small tweak? Optimize for iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus screens please!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.