Work As One
Wrike is a powerful cloud software tool for project management, planning, and team collaboration. Wrike used by over 15,000 organizations, including small, mid-size and Fortune 500 enterprise companies. Wrike was included as one of the fastest growing companies in North America on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™ List for the third consecutive year.
"...Its advantage is in its crisp user interface which it can leverage even more as it embraces data as a way for project managers to better keep track of their projects."
"...Wrike epitomizes the flexibility that many of today's project teams need in a SaaS-based project management solution."
MANAGE WORK & RESPOND TO UPDATES FROM TEAMS AND CLIENTS
• Access your Wrike Account: Free, Professional, Business, Enterprise or Wrike for Marketers plans. Or, create a new account from your phone.
• Review and respond to @ mentions, Inbox items and requests when you're on the go
• Quickly access folders, projects and tasks anytime, anywhere
• Assign and schedule work
• Add tasks to My Work, projects or folders
• Attach existing images and files to tasks right from your phone
• Track time spent on tasks our quick automated timer^
• Receive or submit requests through customized forms*
• Access your personal and shared Dashboards^
• View custom Reports as tables, and share them with teams, executives or clients*
With comprehensive project management tools, Wrike is perfect for all your project scheduling needs.
DOWNLOAD THE WRIKE APP TODAY
Fast & Robust
* Request Forms and Reports are available for users of Wrike's Business, Enterprise and Wrike for Marketer plans.
^ Dashboards and time tracker are included for users of Wrike's Professional, Business, Enterprise, and Wrike for Marketer plans.
**Questions? Bugs? Contact our support team here: https://help.wrike.com/hc/requests/new
We’re happy to help!
**Love the app? Give us a high five!
• Table view is here! You can switch to Table view for any project or folder where you're already using the new Table view in your desktop app.
• Now you can add new approvals for tasks, projects, and folders.
• Wrike is now available in Traditional Chinese! After this update, your language will change to match your system settings automatically.
• We squashed a bug where some documents and photos couldn't upload.
Ratings and Reviews
App is really good
App has been really good, and enjoy using it on the fly to respond to request. Just so the app dev team is aware the is a fugue state that the app get in after I tries to download an attached item. If I tap on something I shouldn’t have and want to go back and re-download. Will have to close out the app. Not sure if it is because I use the free version , but It could forth testing and verifying.
Developer Response ,
Hello there, thanks for reaching out and sharing your feedback! Could you please drop us a line via this link - https://help.wrike.com/hc/en-us/requests/new - so we could look into it and suggest a few steps to improve your experience?
Thank you in advance.
Ok for Single Project/ Company, Not For Freelancers
I’m a freelancer that’s been using Wrike (browser version) for years for multiple projects. I love it. I downloaded the app mostly for communication, so I could reply to teams and view attachments easily - I often want to know what’s changed in a doc. The actual work gets done on my PC though.
The app is sort of ok and might work if I only had one project/ company, but it forces me to log in each time I toggle to a new one. Today I knew I’d seen something hit my inbox I needed to rely to but couldn’t remember which company it was for. I went through all of them (took several minutes between logins and fat fingers miskeying) but the comment wasn’t visible in any. So, I went to my email and clicked the link there, then got a “can’t open link” error message explaining I either didn’t have permission or the link was bad. :/. I just went back to the desktop version. Sigh. I wasted more time trying to view the dang comment than I did in the entire span it took to boot my PC and reply like normal.
Website great, app so-so
Wrike is a powerful system and the web-based interface is intuitive. But the iOS app is odd and limited. For example, you can add a folder but can’t alter it’s name. There are two panels that sometimes work in tandem as you’d expect (with one showing a drill down of the other), but other times they seem completely independent. For example, you might be showing a project in the left hand pane and you’d expect associated tasks to be in the right hand pane but instead the right hand pane still show the previous task you were looking at from another folder. And there are many things that just aren’t editable or movable in the iOS app.
If you plan to be on your desktop 95% of the time, then this iOS app could be a helpful view into your work in a pinch. But hope to use your iPad or iPhone for working your projects, I would look to another project management system.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback! Sorry to hear that the iOS App did not work as you'd expect. Our support team is happy to provide additional guidance if you could reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the meantime just to make sure you know, you can change the title of a Folder in the App if you open the Folder and tap on the title line to edit and save the changes.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Wrike, Inc.
- 304.3 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Wrike Inc.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.