WriteTrack lets writers track their submissions on multiple writing projects from submission all the way through to project acceptance and publication and every point in between. It doesn't matter whether you submit to an agent, publisher, magazine, or any other market. WriteTrack can keep track of any type of market you deal with as a writer. Now, with WriteTrack, you can carry all your writing project submission information right in your iPhone or iPad so that you can view or update the information any time you want.
But that's not all! WriteTrack even allows you to keep track of the income from each submission and the app automatically tallies up the income from each submission to give you income totals based on project or market. That way, you can figure out which of your projects does better financially, and make decisions as to which projects to market/submit more. The income figures also allow you to figure out which markets are most lucrative for you personally so you can concentrate on those markets.
WriteTrack also lets you see all the submissions for a given project and the response for each submission. Since some agents, publishers, magazines etc. don't allow simultaneous submissions, this allows you to easily see which projects are currently submitted to a market so you can avoid simultaneous submissions.
Finally, the app organises your workflow via several different tabs/screens. You have separate screens to enter information about projects, markets, and submissions and this allows you to quickly get an overall view of each of these sections. If you are interested in a particular project or market or submission, it's just a couple of taps to drill down to the information you are interested in.
- Add, edit, delete any type of writing project.
- Define the project type (novel, short story, article etc.) as you please. You can add new project types if the existing ones don't suit your needs.
- Define the project genre (fantasy, science fiction, romance, historical etc.) as you like. Again, you can add as many new genres as you like.
- Set the status for each project to whatever you like. You can add new project statuses, too.
- Add, edit, or delete markets for submitting projects. You can keep track of any number of markets including contact information.
- Define market types (agent, publisher etc.). If the existing classifications don't work for you, you can add new ones.
- Add, edit, or delete project submissions for a given market. You can track when you submitted a project and when you got a response for each submission.
- Add responses for each submission. You can enter when you received a response and what the response was.
- Track income. If a submission results in income, you can add the income to the submission record. The app will automatically total up the income from each submission to give you income totals for projects and markets.
- Built-in feedback for bugs and feature requests.
* Updates for iOS 14
* Better dark mode support in all aspects of the app
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Pink Zombie Studios Inc.
- 6.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 RookSoft Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.