WWL presents Mardi Gras Parade Tracker. Southeast Louisiana’s premier parade tracking app. Complete schedule, routes and the most precise up-to-the-minute GPS parade location for over 80 parades annually!
- The most comprehensive schedule and route information as well as real-time GPS tracking of parades throughout New Orleans, Metairie, Kenner, Slidell, Covington, Mandeville, Chalmette, LaPlace, Houma and Thibodaux
- Year-round parade coverage: Mardi Gras, St. Patrick’s, St. Joseph’s, Mardi Gras Indians, Easter, Pride, Halloween and Holiday parades included
- Parade Information including parade theme, number of floats, throws, popular marching krewes & bands, URLs to krewe web pages (The Parade Information Button is located on the top right corner of each parade map)
- User-friendly interface with scrollable and zoomable maps. Integrated user location and sponsor location pins
- Weather Tab featuring the most current local weather forecast from WWL
- Proven performance: We are the highest rated Parade Tracker app for 5 years running!
New for 2020:
- End of Parade tracking! Our most requested feature for years is now here! Follow the progress of the end of parade with the red tracking beacon. (**Select parades only**)
- Need a ride home from the parade? We’ve partnered with Lyft! Zoom in on the parade map pages to find the ‘Lyft Pick Up Zone’ nearest you. Note: Traffic during and after any parade can and probably will be extremely heavy... While you may request a ride from anywhere, consider requesting rides from within these zones to more easily connect with your driver.
2021 Schedule is here!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app does exactly what it’s supposed to. It gives your location and where the beginning of the parade is. My only request would be for how many floats each parade has. I have not found that feature in the app. It would be super useful to know when you’re running late if you’ll be able to catch some of it or go to another spot on the route to catch it.
Finally, an End of the parade tracker !
It’s about time somebody got a live tracker for the END of the parade.
> When attempting to time the pick-up so you’re can be there right before the end of the parade, so the kids aren’t standing on the crowded street waiting.
Only knowing where the beginning of the parade is useless when picking people up.
Better than before
This app has improved in the past year or so. It used to use so much data that it didn’t work in a crowded area. That problem has largely been solved.
My one criticism- The route for Endymion has not been updated. It says that it’s ending at the Convention Center, but the map shows it ending at the Superdome.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Mobile Tracker, L.L.C.
- 36.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Mobile Tracker, L.L.C.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.