X32-Mix for BEHRINGER X32 Digital Mixing Console
X32-Mix harnesses the power of BEHRINGER’s award-winning X32 digital mixing console by allowing you to control mixing and routing functions right from your iPad®.
X32-Mix Version 3.1 delivers major enhancements, allowing you to tap into the new features available in the X32 firmware release 3.0. With its many new effects processor pages, the X32-Mix app allows every user to control the X32 with the utmost ease and flexibility.
Adjust your house mix from any seat, or fine-tune monitor mixes from on-stage; the X32-Mix app gives you the freedom to move about the venue to get the most from your system. Setting up the X32-Mix app is fast and simple; just connect the iPad to your wireless network and plug the X32 into the same network with a cable. No additional hardware, no computer and all hassle free. X32-Mix brings a whole new level of functionality to the X32 series of digital mixing consoles.
* Control all Input Levels for Inputs 1 – 32, incl. Preamp Gain, Low Cut, Phase, Phantom, Link and Main Center Level
* Set up LCD Scribble Strips – including colors, icons and names
* Channel Parametric EQ Control – fine-tune EQ from anywhere in the room
* Real Time Analyser when editing EQ
* Expanded Metering – whether you use the iPad remotely or at the console, levels at a glance
* Control bus send levels of individual input channels
* Sends on Faders for (Personal) Monitoring Control from your iPad
* Detailed Preamp/Configuration, Gate, Dynamics, EQ, Bus Sends and LCD Scribble Strip Setup pages
* Full Effects editing screens
* Scene management functions
* ULTRANET P16 personal monitoring bus management
* Control over Auxiliary Inputs 1 – 8 Levels and 4 Stereo Effects Return Levels
* Control 16 Mix Bus Levels, 6 Matrix and Master LCR Levels
* Control all 8 DCA Levels.
* Mute lock-out feature prevents accidental Mute
* Connect multiple iPads® simultaneously
* Requires a wireless router connected to the X32
* X32-Mix 3.1 requires X32 console firmware V2.16 or higher to be installed on the console
Support for the X-LIVE SD recorder expansion card.
Support for the X-WSG Waves SoundGrid® expansion card.
DYN section now has controls for the Peak/RMS detection, Lin/Log envelope, auto envelope, and Key Solo.
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love my X32 console and the app overall is great! However I wish Developers would update app to coincide with console updates. It seems you care so much about hardware yet leave your supporting software entirely alone. Please update look and workflow, as to be more like view and feel of console X32
It's hard to believe that in my humble garage studio I could do things that a decade or so ago I probably could not have dreamed of doing at any price. The Behringer X 32 mixer is groundbreaking for the home studio owner. Combined with a PC, the free software and an iPad, I can finally spend time making music instead of trying to kluge together a rats nest of pro-sumer gear with unpredictable results. It integrates seamlessly with my DAW (Cakewalk Sonar) and sounds fantastic. Behringer frequently updates and improves the software and firmware, and version 3.0 of X-Mix is better than ever. It's great to sit back on my couch after a recording session and have full control of all the features of my console. The future may have not given us flying cars but I'm happy staying home enjoying the benefits of this technology which costs less than a beat up VW _and_ I get to retire my soldering iron.
One of my best pieces of equipment is my iPad now.
I’m a four-six or so gig a week engineer at my venue, and I use this app every single gig for a magnitude of methods. Mixing the monitor with each musician individually on stage, getting an ear for a different spot in the venue, and it’s a blast for checking a handful of lines in minutes.
A lot of other sound guys come in with the bigger national bands, and they are allowed to mix under my supervision. They’re always thrilled when I mention I’ve got my iPad charged, so they can connect and work with their band while I stay on the console, then I have them switch and I watch their mix on my iPad. It allows me to keep my system under watch while giving the touring engineer space to work. It’s purely amazing to be able to take your board with you in every step of the venue.
I’ve had little to no bugs, despite other reviews (keep in mind everyone’s experience with any Audio setup may vary) and I’ve explored nearly every nook and cranny of this app. Bussing, effects, sends, compression...it’s all a blast with a tablet.
I’d definitely recommend it if you are running an X-32.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.