Powerful, fast, and optimized for all phones and tablets, Xodo’s mobile app makes it easy to work with even the most complex PDF documents. You can:
- View & Navigate
- Annotate & Comment
- Sign & Fill Forms
- Open MS Office Files
- Full access to all of your device's documents and cloud documents
Whether you want to highlight class notes, alter a recipe, adapt blueprints, revise and sign contracts, fill in forms, or just read a good book, Xodo simplifies your life.
Xodo | Transforming how the world works with PDFs | @Xodo_Docs | xodo.com
+ View & Navigate +
Read what you want, when you want, how you want. Lightning quick and optimized for all mobile devices, Xodo seamlessly renders even the most complex PDFs, including encrypted documents.
- Bookmark Outline | Easily skip to new chapters or find specific sections within your document
- Annotation Outline | See all annotations at a glance, then tap to access
- Other Features | Text search; single-page, double-page, continuous scroll, or thumbnail view modes; page rotation; two-finger scrolling; high levels of zoom; and more
+ Annotate & Comment +
Use Xodo’s full range of tools to mark up your documents your way. Choose from a selection of colors, sizes, transparencies, and more.
- Comment | Insert text or attach sticky notes to add feedback, ideas, and reminders
- Annotate | Highlight passages, underline key points, or strikeout mistakes
- Draw | Insert lines, arrows, circles, or polygons, or simply draw freehand
- Open MS Office Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files for reading and annotating, and save as PDF
+ Sign & Fill Forms +
Speed up the grunt work with Xodo. Complete forms directly from your mobile device, or sign contracts, agreements, or statements with your saved handwritten signature.
- Form Input | Quickly complete, save, and share PDF forms
- Signature Tool | Sign any document by hand, then save your signature for easy future use
+ Organize & Manage +
Stay streamlined with Xodo. Sort, organize, and manage your PDF documents all in one place.
- File Manager | Easily select, rename, copy, move, or delete documents or folders with Xodo’s built-in file manager
- Recent Documents | Your recently viewed documents automatically open to the last page visited
- You may contact us directly at http://www.xodo.com/support.
New in 4.1.1:
- Eraser will now erase all annotations as objects, including Apple markup.
- Bug fixes for Office files.
New in 4.1.0:
- Improved quality of Apple (PencilKit) markup annotations.
- Xodo now has a new settings panel to customize how Xodo works for you. Click the gear icon at the top left of the file browser.
- Bookmark/Outline/Annotation lists are shown next to the document on iPads.
- Thumbnail view can now filter to show only annotated or bookmarked pages.
- Choose where to save your document when importing PDFs from other apps.
- Full support for iOS 13 text selection gestures.
- Annotations are now selected more quickly when tapped.
- Annotations selected from the list select the annotation rather than flash it.
- Annotations are now more easily precisely repositioned.
- A number of stylistic improvements.
- A number of bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great and affordable.
I love it. It’s great and syncs great. Needs to incorporate OneDrive too
I've been waiting for this! I'm in grad school and try to do most of my reading on my iPad (MUCH lighter than lugging around all the texts!). I can open and highlight/underline/make notes in an eBook in iBooks and/or Kindle. Both will read a "proper" PDF and allow you to underline, etc... but they "see" a scanned PDF as one piece, as a picture. Because of this, the nifty highlight, underline & tagging features don't work (they don't recognize text). Xodo processes a scanned PDF in the same way - as a picture - but it allows me to write in free-hand on top of it. So I can underline, circle, draw in arrows, or... and this is the biggest thing for me... write in the margins. With a good fine-point stylus, it's like writing in a textbook. I'm hooked and I'm grateful!
Two more things: Thing 1 - the user interface is simple and intuitive - unlike other apps I looked at, this one made sense and did what it was supposed to right off the bat. Thing 2 - Xodo offers more options for regular ark-ups, such as more than one color for underlining.
The only drawback I found is: I save my work to a dropbox. Mark-ups that I did on a Galaxy tablet were not legible when opened with my iPad. That's fine - I returned the Galaxy, problem solved. But it may be helpful to know.
Great PDF editor, great for notes.
I really like Xodo, I had originally downloaded a more popular program, but it was much more difficult to use. I downloaded that program 1 hr before class thinking I could figure it out in an hour that was not the case, but with Xodo I actually downloaded it while I was in class, and was able to start taking notes immediately as well as highlight circle edit etc. love the program, very user-friendly interface, Couldn't ask for anything more.
- Xodo Technologies Inc.
- 41 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Xodo Technologies Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.