Use the lightweight and snappy Xodo app to save time and boost productivity when dealing with PDF, iWork, and MS Office documents on your iPhone or iPad.
- Get more work done on the go completely free with Xodo PDF Reader & Scanner:
- Scan and turn paper documents into PDFs
- Open MS Office, iWork (Pages, Numbers, Keynote), image, HTML, XPS, and text documents and convert them to PDF
- View, read, and search PDFs
- Annotate PDFs, add text, and draw on PDF pages
- Sign your documents digitally (supports Apple Pencil)
- Add images, links, stamps, and file attachments to PDFs
- Fill out PDF forms
- Crop and rotate PDF pages
- Delete and duplicate PDF pages
- Split PDF to extract selected pages into a separate document
- Measure distance, perimeter, and area on a PDF page
- Create PDFs from scratch or use one of our ready-made templates
- Send your documents to iCloud & other apps or share them directly via AirDrop
With a premium Xodo PDF Converter & Editor subscription, you can also:
- Convert PDF to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and HTML - Xodo's conversion is focused not only on matching the PDF's look, but also the editability of the output. You will not find another converter that performs consistently as well as Xodo PDF Converter & Editor.
- Redact sensitive information - The redaction toolbar allows you to permanently remove content from your PDF. This is not simply adding rectangles over content - the underlying content is completely removed from the PDF.
- Compress PDFs - Export a file-size reduced copy of the PDF that will use less disk space.
- Merge multiple PDFs into one - You can append a PDF with another PDF using the "add pages" functionality.
- Create PDF forms - The form builder allows you to create fillable PDF forms for others (or yourself!) to fill out. Text and signature fields; list, check, and combo boxes; radio buttons available.
- Create a custom toolbar for quick access to your favorite features - The favorites toolbar allows you to build your own toolbar using any number of our existing tools so that it works exactly the way you need it to.
- Use Smart pen to streamline the note-taking experience - Making note-taking workflows a breeze. The Smart pen tool will automatically create a highlight annotation when you draw over text, and an ink annotation when you draw anywhere else.
- Annotate in Reader mode - When viewing a PDF in reader mode, you can highlight, underline and strikeout text.
- Nested layer controls - PDFs that include multi-level layers can have their visibility toggled individually.
Both free and premium app versions support different view modes (single page, facing, reader mode, and more) as well as light, dark, and sepia color modes. You can also search for specific text inside long PDF documents and Xodo will automatically re-open files to the last-visited page so you can pick work up where you left off.
With Xodo PDF Reader & Scanner you have full access to all of your device's files and cloud documents. Whether you want to highlight class notes, alter a recipe, adapt blueprints, revise and sign contracts, fill in forms, or just read a good book, Xodo simplifies your life.
We'd love to hear your feedback: email@example.com
Minor bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Love for Pattern Projecting for Sewing - wish for 2 things for perfection
This is the best app for pattern projecting for sewing if you are using screen mirroring for wireless projecting from a iPad/iPhone. I love that you have layer capability and dark mode to allow to project AO patterns with greater visibility. It’s also wonderful that the pages stay at the same zoom even if you go to another app.
I did notice a bug in the layer functions. When you go to another pdf or another app and come back, the layers you turned off are on again in the pdf. However, if you look at the layer menu, they show as still turned off. So to get them to turn off again, you need to turn them on and off.
I also wish that the old feature of Add Pages - from pdf was still available because it would allow for converting AO pattern files into projector pattern files that can be easily calibrated. The other feature that would be immensely helpful would be to add a manual entry zoom percent capability instead of having to pinch to zoom to calibrate every pattern. If those 2 features were available It would be a perfect app for pattern projecting and I would gladly pay for a “pro” version for that.
Thanks for a great app and I look forward to seeing those improvements.
Best app , still needs some upgradation
By far the best app I have ever used , with “ that I used” i mean i have tested a lot of PDF annotation app , it has grown kind of my hobby ,it is amazing .. i just want to add a few things ...while inserting photos , if I want to add a photo from google .. first i have to save that in my gallery .. that is ok ... i think But ... you should add a way so that I can copy and paste directly ..... now the speak option ... it only speaks the part what i selected ... please add a option so that i just can mark the starting site and there is a “read from her option “so that it can read it continuously ....and in that case please make sure , that it can identify the double column in a pdf and maintain the chronology while it reads out loud .......font has that ...and finally .... in speak option .......multiple accent option would be great .... please respond ....
Awesome pdf application
This is hands-down the best free PDF editor and maker app and this is a five-star review. My only grape or wish with this app is that they make a paid pro version with lifetime upgrades or updates like Goodreader pro has! I’ll happily pay $79 once for an app that is useful to me, I hate subscriptions, especially since I won’t use it every day but when I do need to use it I want all the features. I do not own a gym membership either because when I don’t use it every day, that subscription is a waste of money.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Xodo Technologies Inc.
- 54 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Xodo Technologies Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Xodo PDF Converter & Editor $11.99
- Xodo Pro (Yearly) $107.99
- Xodo Pro (Yearly) $107.99
- Xodo Pro (Monthly) $11.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.