YI 360 is an iOS application to control YI 360 VR Camera
1) Remote control - Easily connect camera with Wi-Fi, preview and shoot panoramic video/picture
2) Browse and edit-support for playback, downloading, editing, and deleting panoramic content
3) Share your content - Share to platforms such as Facebook,Youtube, etc
4) Panoramic live broadcast - Live broadcast streaming to Facebook, YouTube, can also customize the server address
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
iPhone 8 Trouble?
Unfortunately the live preview functionality for photos and video is not working with my iPhone 8+. I get a generic error of "Acquiring preview failed". I can at least fetch already taken photos and video, but this means I can't use my phone as remote or for changing settings. I have upgraded to latest 1.1.53 firmware and tried with both 2.4 and 5 Ghz wifi.
This app needs to be updated!! Dec 2019
The app was working fine (cellular service has to be turned off to see video) until I updated to the latest OS, 13.2.3, and here I am at a job site unable to connect the camera to the app. I have restarted the app, restarted the camera, restarted my phone, forgotten the Yi network and reconnected, and the app still does not see the camera! There hasn’t been in update to this app in over a year and the app support website isn’t in English. 🤬 I use this camera for work and have owned it only 10 months. Fix this please!
[Work Around] for “Failed to Acquire Preview”
For the longest time, I was going to give up on the app. But it connected one time when I didn’t have cell reception. Turns out you need to turn off cell service and connect via Wifi in order to get it to get a live preview. Yi needs to fix this, but for the time being, this is how I got the 360 yo connect to my phone.
- Shanghai Xiaoyi Technology Co., Ltd.
- 90.4 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 上海小蚁科技有限公司
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.