Yoco creates affordable card machines to suit every type of business. Join over 50 000 small businesses, from the one-man bands to the established start-ups. Sell on the go with no hidden costs, no phone lines, contracts or monthly fees.
Every Yoco card machine comes with simple Point of Sale (POS) software to help you manage your business with ease totally free of charge.
- Track sales in realtime
- Organise your products into categories, brands and variants
- Checkout seamlessly - add tips, discounts and split sales
- Accept all payment methods - cash, cards, SnapScan and EFT
HOW IT WORKS
1. Visit Yoco.com
2. Choose your card machine
3. Download the app
4. Connect your card machine & start selling
- Accept all VISA and Mastercard credit and debit cards, including VISA Electron and Maestro
- Process EMV (Chip and PIN) and Magnetic Stripe (Swipe and Sign) cards
- Process Yoco Tap Contactless (NFC) card payments as well with the Yoco Go & Yoco Pro
- Record cash and other custom payment methods such as Snapscan or EFT
- Switch between staff members quickly and easily using a PIN
- Split bills across multiple payment methods, add discounts to items or the bill total
- Accept tips to help incentivise your staff
- Add and customise your products with photos, names, prices, variants and advanced options; assign products to brands and categories
- Send digital receipts to your customers via e-mail or SMS, free of charge
- View and track your sales history anytime, anywhere
- Manage refunds directly from the app
- Invite staff members to create accounts accept payments for your business
- Access your business and account data in real-time on Yoco’s online business portal
This release has some important fixes and usability improvements.
• Improved the usability of the sales history.
• Fixed staff switching not working on some devices.
• Fixed some issues with split bills missing transactions.
• And we fixed a lot of the issues that have been reported by our users, thank you!
As always, please send us a message if you have any feedback!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Usability worse then previous app.
I understand that you have added features etc however the app now is more complicated and difficult to use comparing to the old app which was easy to use. For a single transaction one should click so many buttons to process the transaction. Time consuming and just easy to make errors.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, really sorry to hear this. We've worked hard to continue to improve the app. If you still have ideas for how we could improve, please send us an email or give us a call. Thank you.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.