From critically acclaimed storytelling to powerful photography to engaging videos — the York Daily Record app delivers the local news that matters most to your community.
• Access all of our in-depth journalism, including things to do around town, sports coverage from high school to the pros, and much more.
• Enjoy a streamlined, fast-loading experience that makes it easy to view the stories, photos, and videos that matter to you.
• Get breaking news, sports scores, and weather alerts with real-time notifications tailored to your interests.
• Customize your experience by saving your favorite stories, adjusting text size, using night mode, or reading offline.
• This app is free to download and all users can access a sampling of free articles every month.
• For unlimited access to all content, subscribe now and get 30 days free ($7.99/month after). Or if you are already a subscriber, you can sign in with your existing subscription.
• Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable. See "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
• Terms of Service: http://static.ydr.com/terms/
• Questions or Comments: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Opinion Articles are now more clearly labeled
• As usual, we're fixing bugs and improving performance to your subscription
Ratings and Reviews
Needs a little work
I enjoy reading my local newspaper and this is a nice,easy to read edition. The obituary section,however, needs some work. It shows obits from weeks past and is not easy to get to the section where you can read each individual obituary. It also crashes often while in this section. If this gets fixed I will definitely be giving it 5 stars!
Virtually ever other media outlet in the world allows unlimited access to the publication except YDR & the York Dispatch ( same company). Yet these sites only allow minimal access to articles each month. Can’t imagine why these news outlets are struggling financially, not to mention the paltry extremely left-wing biased “reporting”
I’ve been using this app for a couple years... and suddenly I am unable to access the full story....
- 271.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 Gannett Co., Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- York Daily Record Digital Subscription $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.