The Zero Motorcycles Mobile App is the perfect companion to your 100% electric Zero Motorcycles FX, FXS, S, SR, DS, and DSR.
The app utilizes your phone’s Bluetooth connection to communicate with any 2013 model year or later Zero Motorcycles model.
The Zero App includes a “Demo Mode” that allows you to brows the app and envision what it might be like to use this app with your own Zero. We encourage you to check it out.
With the Zero Motorcycles Mobile App, you can:
- Customize your motorcycle’s performance by adjusting "ECO mode" (2013 model year) or "CUSTOM mode" (2014 model year and later) to set top speed, maximum torque, and deceleration and braking regenerative levels.
- View live data from your motorcycle in a configurable dashboard-like riding screen (options include: torque, battery current, motor temperature, estimated range, and more).
- View detailed battery and performance data from the motorcycle when not in use.
- Get real-time estimates for recharge times of your battery; view battery voltage and total kilowatt-hours used.
- Gather trip statistics, including average watt-hours per mile, cost per mile, money saved vs gasoline, and reduced CO2 emissions vs gas.
Bug Fixes and Performance Improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
When I start the app it turns to the portrait mode and goes displays a dash screen and I can’t get out of it. I can’t do anything with this app.
Not the Worst not the Best
Basically, this app is a basic EV companion to the Zero Motorcycles before 2020. I find it most useful if I’m trying to see what my battery voltage and voltage balance is (to get a more accurate idea of my SOC) and also to see things that aren’t visible like the temps on the CPU or Motor. The custom drive mode doesn’t always work correctly when I attempt to edit it, a more seamless connection that updates faster would be appreciated there - otherwise, all in all, I can’t really complain about this app. It does exactly what it says it can.
Rarely connects to the bike. When it does connect, it shows a connection, but the app will not function. Eventually, it says that it lost the connection, despite the fact that the phone shows that it it still connected. I recently had the firmware updated on the bike by a technician, but that did not resolve the problem. I have to travel 120 miles to get the bike serviced, so the app is critical, however it has not functioned properly in over two years. This, and the lack of a nearby dealership, is causing me to drastically lower my opinion (and reviews) of Zero Motorcycles.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Zero Motorcycles
- 102 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2013 Zero Motorcycles
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.