Emergency response at a tap of a button!
The CAP (Community Active Protection) app allows you to panic when you are in an emergency and will notify the closest responder to attend to your situation.
Personal safety is a priority for all. We all value our loved ones and unfortunately we live in a world where at some point we might face life threatening situations.
To ensure they are protected should this occur, we offer a quality, on-demand and on-the-go security service using advancements in mobile technology.
We designed a solution that links you to qualified responders, to assist in your moment of need without unnecessary delays, to save critical time in life threatening situations.
When you are in trouble, we know that there is no time to first receive a call from a call center that will still need to call the nearest qualified responder from a limited pool linked to that call center. Rather, we immediately notify and route the nearest responder from any of our partner companies to you.
All responders are benchmarked on their response times and rated by you, the alerter, to help us guarantee that we’ll always be ready to answer your call and assist you when you need it most.
Note: While using the app, the GPS will run even if the app is minimized (while panicking). Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Minimise the app for the best results and quick access.
- Ride: Going somewhere? Set up a ride to your destination and we will ensure the app requests a completion code to ensure your safe arrival or our control room will contact you if you do not respond to the app itself.
- Meet: Meeting a stranger? Set up a meet at your destination and we will ensure the app requests a completion code to ensure you are safe or our control room will contact you if you do not respond to the app itself.
Ratings and Reviews
Ability to cancel vehicle response when alarm goes off
Needs a lot of work
While it’s great that CAP is taking the initiative and leading with an app, I’m disappointed with this. The look and feel is good, but critically what the app is missing and what I would expect is the functionality to engage the call Centre with the app. For example, if your alarm goes off, instead of having to wait for the call from the call Centre, you could just hop onto the app and mark it as a false alarm while entering your password (or facial recognition). You could also set forwards on if you are going on holiday (eg for your Housesitter). Perhaps you could log faults, see a history of your alarm activations, stats of your area etc etc. at the moment all the app is functioning as is a panic button for your phone and this is a good feature, but to me an app I am going to pay for at all should come with a lot more. I’ll only sign up Tonie if it has the full functionality.
It works. They called me a few seconds after I pressed
I tested the app. And they called me just a few seconds after I pressed the panic button.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Limitless Virtual Pty Ltd
- 32.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Limitless Virtual Security Pty (Ltd)