The Google app keeps you in the know about things that matter to you. Find quick answers, explore your interests and stay up to date with Discover. The more you use the Google app, the better it gets.
Search and browse:
• Nearby shops and restaurants
• Live sports scores and schedules
• Movies times, casts and reviews
• Flights and hotels
• Videos and images
• News, shares information and more
• Anything that you’d find on the web
Get personalised updates in Discover:
• Stay in the know about topics that interest you
• Start your morning with weather and top news
• Get real-time updates on sports, movies and events
• Know as soon as your favourite artists release new albums
• Get stories about your interests and hobbies
• Follow interesting topics, straight from Search results
More ways to access Google:
• Google Lens — Search what you see with your camera, copy and translate text, find similar apparel, identify plants and animals, scan QR codes and more.
• iMessage extension – Search and share restaurants, GIFs and more, without leaving your conversation.
• Search Google extension – While browsing in Safari, you can share a web page with Google to see suggestions for related content – no need to type anything new in the search box. Tap on the Search Google icon from Safari’s share menu to get started.
• Gboard – access Google Search, straight from your keyboard. Gboard is a keyboard that lets you search and send information, GIFs, emojis and more – straight from your keyboard, in any app. Tap 'Gboard' in your app settings to get started.
• Trending on Google widget – find out what’s trending in your area with our Trending on Google widget.
Learn more about what the Google app can do for you: http://www.google.com/search/about
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
We are always working to make the app faster and more stable. If you are enjoying the app, please consider leaving a review or rating!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Google app crashing with new iOS
Google app is the greatest! I’ve been using it for a good 5 years on my phone daily and can’t imagine life without it.
There seems to be a bug in the latest version though - I updated my iOS two days ago and since then google app opens as normally and crash closes 30 seconds later. I’m using iPhone 8 if it makes a difference. Hope it gets fixed soon. Thank you!
False "No connection" alert
Are Google and Apple undergoing some dispute that has caused ALL Google Apps to misbehave on all my iOS devices?!
Every Google app claims "No connection" whether I'm connected via LTE or a high speed WiFi connection. I then have to toggle the data and or WiFi switches on and off several times before any of the Google apps acknowledge I'm connected. And I have to go through the rigamorale with every app individually, multiple times a day.
What is happening?! I'm begging you to fix it! I can't do a thing productively anymore!
Genuinely enjoy the app apart from the fact that there’s a lot of unrelated content that keeps popping up. Eg: just because I searched something about sharks, it doesn’t mean that ‘coral reefs’ or ‘human waste in oceans’ related topics must come up on my feed. Besides that I love app and keep up the great work!
- Google LLC
- 258.3 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2020 Google Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.