MyBroadband’s Speed Test app lets you test your Internet connection in South Africa with a single tap. It is completely free to use, and ad-free.
MyBroadband’s Speed Test app is easy-to-use and offers an accurate measurement of your download speed, upload speed, and latency. It is trusted by telecoms companies and IT professionals throughout South Africa.
- Test your download speed, upload speed, and latency.
- Record and export your speed test results.
- See map locations of where you have conducted speed tests.
- Make a difference with your results by contributing to reports on the mobile networks in South Africa.
- Added feature to rate your ISP or mobile operator provider after a speed test.
Ratings and Reviews
Results list: suggested improvement
Would it be possible to allow the capture and display of the network used and/or a comment of the test done? I use different networks on different devices & it would be useful to keep track of each?
Otherwise a very good & useful app!
This internet speed app works well.
No adds is great.
Maps showing results is a nice feature.
Works well, no AD clutter
This Speedtest works well and gives accurate results, the history feature is a nice addition and the interface is clean and uncluttered thanks to it being AD free
- Cara Muller
- 4.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © MyBroadband
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.