MyBroadband’s Speed Test app lets you test your Internet connection in South Africa with a single tap. It is completely free to use, and ad-free.
MyBroadband’s Speed Test app is easy-to-use and offers an accurate measurement of your download speed, upload speed, and latency. It is trusted by telecoms companies and IT professionals throughout South Africa.
- Test your download speed, upload speed, and latency.
- Record and export your speed test results.
- See map locations of where you have conducted speed tests.
- Make a difference with your results by contributing to reports on the mobile networks in South Africa.
- Added feature to rate your ISP or mobile operator provider after a speed test.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Results list: suggested improvement
Would it be possible to allow the capture and display of the network used and/or a comment of the test done? I use different networks on different devices & it would be useful to keep track of each?
Otherwise a very good & useful app!
Perfect for local tests
Works perfectly and shows a history of different tests which is extremely useful for tracking fluctuations. Works great for mobile data and wifi.
Reliable small app
Reliable and easy to check your download speed and being able to see past runs.
- MyBroadband Online (Pty) Ltd
- 4.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © MyBroadband
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.