With automated deposits, accessible investing and smart budgeting, Plum gives your money momentum.
We give your personal finances a push to help you reach your goals, whatever they may be.
Here’s how Plum works:
GIVE YOUR BANK A BRAIN
• Link your bank accounts and credit cards to get an overview of all your finances
• Plum can automate your deposits to help you put more money aside over time
• You choose the Rules that control how much money you’d like to set aside
• Options include our AI algorithm and Round Ups
• Gamify deposits with our 52 Week Challenge or Rainy Day Rule
• Withdraw anytime, as often as you’d like (except pension)
• Use our Splitter to divide your deposits between savings and investment funds
• Recurring buy orders let you set up regular, automated investments in company stocks
• Earn up to 1.95% AER on your savings with a FSCS protected, Interest Pocket*
• Automated investment options include stocks, funds and pensions
• Start investing with just £1
* Easy Access Interest Pockets are provided by Investec Bank Plc.
UNLIMITED COMMISSION-FREE† STOCK INVESTING
• Create your profile in minutes to start buying and selling US company stocks
• Choose shares (or fractionals) from up to 2,000 companies like Amazon or Tesla
† A 0.45% currency conversion ‘FX’ markup and nominal regulatory fees still apply. The total fees charged to buy and then sell (2 trades) 1 share worth $100 would be around $0.90.
DIVERSIFY YOUR INVESTMENTS WITH FUNDS
• Choose from up to 21 different funds themed around risk level or sector
• Personalise your portfolio with funds like ‘Slow & Steady’, ‘Tech Giants’ or options with an ethical focus
• Premium funds allow greater diversification through the inclusion of Gold, Biotech and Real Estate assets
• Funds are professionally managed and each one contains lots of different company shares
• Available with Plum Pro subscription or above (from £2.99 per month with trial month free)
• Intuitive and transparent fees‡
‡ Here are the fees when you invest in funds with Plum:
• £2.99 minimum monthly subscription
• 0.48% average annual fund management and provider fee§
• No withdrawal fees or limits
§ This includes a fund management fee of 0.15% which goes to our technological partner, as well as a 0.06–0.90% fund provider fee, depending on the specific investment fund(s) you choose.
GET READY FOR RETIREMENT
• Consolidate your existing pensions into a single Self Invested Personal Pension (SIPP)
• Choose from risk managed or diversified global funds
• There are no subscription charges for a Plum SIPP‖
• Get tax relief on your contributions
‖ A 0.45% annual Product Provider fee and average 0.25% annual fund management fee still apply.
Fund management fee depends on the fund(s) you choose.
COMPARE BILLS, SWITCH SUPPLIERS AND BUDGET BETTER
• We’ll let you know if there’s a better deal on household bills and can switch you in seconds
• Use Money Maximiser to get a real-time view of your budget
• A Plum Card is the easiest way to use the money you’ve saved and can stop you overspending
OUR TECH KEEPS YOU SAFE… WE RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY
• We support biometric security (face/fingerprint ID)
• Any sensitive data we hold is stored using symmetric cryptography (AES)
• We never share your data with third parties without consent
WE’RE HERE WHEN YOU NEED US
• Customer support available 7 days a week
Plum is a trading name of Plum Fintech Ltd. Plum Fintech Ltd. is a registered AISP with the FCA (FRN: 836158). Plum Money is the trading name of Saveable. Saveable Ltd. is authorised and regulated by the FCA (FRN: 739214) as an investment firm and credit brokerage firm.
For investments and pensions, all fund management and provider fees are shown annually, billed monthly and immediately reflected in your portfolio.
Thanks for downloading Plum!
We appreciate your support.
All our Premium customers can now trade shares in +2000 US companies like Amazon, Meta and Tesla, starting with £1. Plus, Premium users can now set up recurring buy orders to invest a set amount daily, weekly or monthly in the stocks of their choice. Capital at risk.
Our new Plum Card has been released to Ultra subscribers in the UK. They can spend money directly, from their Plum account, which is super useful for budgeting!
If you’re enjoying Plum then please leave us a nice review.
Ratings and Reviews
Neha uni tasker
Hi cameron I have signed up and used the app and have to say I absolutely love the organised layout with the pensions investments (very informative) etc and the fact that I can see the upcoming regular bills as it personally helps me organise a budget for each month, I also love the save the change feature as bad savers like myself will find it easier to save the tiniest amount!!!!! Furthermore, the fact that I can attach more than one account makes it accessible and easy to use. Improvements: tbh not much needed as i feel like it give explores a lot but maybe create a payment reminder tracker- monitor bills, subscriptions etc and make it more accessible by creating Website version or adding more languages so it can be translated and maybe a wish list feature where people have a saving area for the thing a they want to buy. Tbh I love the app and will be sharing it to friends and family as I feel Ik a lot of people who would find good use in this. Also, please tell me u have a feedback section for people to write reviews so it can be gained as more of a trustable app and people would know if it’s popular and can therefore trust their private info being on the app
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much your your positive review - we really appreciate it 🙏
We do have the Plum forum (https://community.withplum.com/); you can engage with other users, share your knowledge about Plum and leave your valuable feedback.
- The Plum Team
Don’t use if you value your money
All started well. The app is easy to use. The problem starts when you start using this for anything more than pocket change. They will freeze your account and when you challenge why they simply we’ll close your account. Here comes the kicker….they don’t send your money back. It just sits there and they do nothing with it. The amount varies by the day. No explanation. The ‘chat to a human’ is useless. It will just say ‘we’ve passed it to the relevant team’. I get the impression this is just a load of kids working out of their bedrooms. I’ve been without access to my money for 4 weeks and counting now with no idea when or if they’ll ever return it. Next step the courts! You have been warned. …. They’ll be along shortly to say they have to follow FCA guidelines etc. yes they do. But other proper banks manage to do the same without freezing assets for weeks on end. Others have mentioned the time it takes to move money. There’s clearly a scam going ok here with Plum warning lots while your money sits in their holding accounts for literally days on end. With interest rates higher this will really tot up! You have been warned. Look elsewhere if you’re sensible.
This is where my review originally ended…
Plum come back (given all the above) and the ONLY thing they can clarify is that they’re not a bank. They can’t say anything about any of the other huge issues I raised, because they’re all true. This is what you’ll get with plum!
Developer Response ,
We are not a bank, hence we do not have the same timelines. Our timeframes depend on our transaction partner and the timeframes can be found in our help centre as why do they take the time they do:
Hope this clarifies your query!
POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE - referral scheme false advertising
It has now been 14 days past the day I was due to receive my sign up bonus after referring 3 friends (it says 5 business days), and still no sign of my bonus. I have spoken to customer service multiple times, each time I get told “someone else is dealing with it” and I either get told they don’t know how long or to check in a few days… Not only this but the customer service woman was extremely rude and condescending when she explained what a “business day” was, despite it already having been 5 business days regardless of the weekend that had just been. There has been no sympathy from the staff or any sign of effort to resolve the problem, just talk of a “tech department”, I honestly believe they’re just delaying bonus’ so people will renew another month before it comes. The app says it’s due to be in my account on July 1st, it is now the 12th and nothing, I was even told by customer service a week ago it wouldn’t be able to arrive any later than the 11th as it had already been processed… There’s a clear lack of communication throughout the company and it’s customer services, I will not be using this app at all moving forward, after this experience I do not trust them in the slightest, and am worried that if they’ll do this over £40 what will happen if I have a large amount of money tied up and they take the same amount of time and lack of effort to resolve it for me….
Developer Response ,
We are really sorry to hear that.
For more details, we will need to take a look into your Plum account.
Could you contact us via ‘chat to human’ in the app, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org please? Our support team will be happy to assist you.
- The Plum Team
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Plum Fintech Limited
- 129.9 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Plum Fintech Limited
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.