Get 40% Off Cards on Your First App Order
Send joy at the tap of a button with the Moonpig app. It’s never been easier to send flowers, personalised cards and awesome gifts straight to their door. Browse thousands of birthday cards, upload photos and handwritten messages, and set birthday reminders so you never forget! We deliver your cards worldwide, so you’re never more than a few taps away from the people you love.
The Moonpig app is so much more than a birthday card app; whether you’re playing with our clever AR tool, personalising the perfect gift or setting birthday reminders, we’ve made it simple. Order by 9:30pm and we'll dispatch your order the very same day. You’ll even get 40% off your first card when you download the app! It’s a no-brainer.
What makes Moonpig unique?
· Stay connected, wherever you are: No stamp? No problem. With Moonpig you can make someone’s day without even leaving the sofa.
· Find the perfect card for any occasion: Birthday cards, personalised birthday cards, anniversary cards, thank you cards and get-well cards – we’ve got all of these and many more.
· Make it personal: Choose from thousands of cards where you can upload your own photos and customise your text.
· Choose your size: We have standard, large, and giant birthday cards, and even postcards too.
· Send your birthday card on the go: You can send it straight to their letterbox or back to you to sign (if you choose this option we’ll pop in an extra envelope).
· Send personalised cards anywhere in the world: We’ve got delivery options to suit you, whether you need it to arrive ASAP or on a specific date.
· Birthday cards from the brands you love: We've got hundreds of cards for men, women and children. Find everything from Disney cards to DC Comics and Harry Potter.
· Send gifts to the UK: As well as cards we have balloons, personalised mugs, toys and games, food and drink gifts, letterbox gifts and more. While we currently only deliver these items to the UK, if you have loved ones there this is the app for you!
· Fresh flowers for every occasion: With Moonpig Flowers you can send beautiful bouquets and plants to anyone, anywhere.
What special features does the app have?
· Use our virtual augmented reality (AR) tool to see and compare the sizes of birthday cards in real life.
· Add your own handwritten message by taking a picture from your phone or using an Apple Pencil on iPad.
· Upload images to online cards and photo gifts straight from your iPhone or iPad. Zoom, rotate and crop them to size.
· Import special occasions like birthdays and anniversaries from your phone's calendar to the app.
· Set birthday reminders – use it as a countdown and never miss someone's special day again. Make sure you enable notifications!
· Create a group card by inviting people to add their messages using a unique link.
· Discover our exclusive (and pretty clever) reminder widget.
· Always get stuck on what to write? We have plenty of pre-written greeting card messages on the app to get you started.
· Use the in-app live chat to discuss any queries you have with Customer Services.
· Access exclusive offers only available to app customers.
· Checkout safely and securely using Apple Pay, PayPal, or debit/credit cards.
Download the Moonpig app and send love straight to their door.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Really good service
I really like Moonpig. They are reliable and love the new features that they now have. Shows how much they have grown and improved. The cards are a good quality and have reasonable prices. Lots of cards to choose from and fast delivery. I have liked how they have performed in the epidemic and would like to say thank you for connecting me with my family during this period. They have made a lot of family members happy. I’ve had 6 birthdays close family and friends since lockdown and appreciate I was still able to send cards and gifts. I do think their gifts are overpriced for what you get. And I think they should offer gift cards like funky pigeon do as well. That’s all my constructive criticism I have. Other than that great service and products!!
Watch your basket!
Yesterday, I was ordering a Mother’s Day card. I chose one, personalised it and completed it, adding it to my basket. I entered my Mum’s name and address then a pop-up asked me if I wanted to enter her birthday so they could remind me about it- I decided to go so- then another pop-up asked if I wanted reminded about Mother’s Day next year- again, I selected yes. Then it told me something had gone wrong.
I tried to look in my basket but there were only faint pink squares and no text so I began the whole process again. When I’d finished the second card, my Mum’s address was already in my contacts but throughout the process it still indicated that there was nothing in my basket.
When I got to the checkout, it had already scrolled down to the total amount due and payment methods- it seemed liked too much! I scrolled up only to find that BOTH the first (the one that had disappeared!) AND the second card were in my basket. I deleted one and only paid for one but just be careful- my sister said the app had been playing up a bit for her, too. It may just be that there is so much traffic as lots of people are ordering cards for Mother’s Day cards BUT MAJE SURE YOU CHECK YOUR ORDER BEFORE PAYING!
I know Moonpig is a popular site but there are so many other sites operating the same way. Contacting customer service is OK but their replies tend to be a little slow once you get through as if they're dealing with a couple of other people as well as you so you don't feel as though you have their undivided attention. I know that when you add reminders, after ordering 3 you will receive notification to say you have a free card. Of all the years I've been with them this has never happened and I've mentioned it time after time. Only on one occasion did my card NOT arrive in time and that was during lockdown so I'm grateful for that. The cards are good quality and I like the fact you can add a handwritten note too. I gave it 4* because when you've finished the card and pay for it it no longer allows you to edit it. You used to get at least an hour or so in which to do this but I've tried several times even sending an email as I panicked but no one got back to be. To be fair to Moonpig
though the refunded me one I contacted customer service the next day.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Moonpig.com Limited
- 149.9 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2022 Moonpig.com
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.