Limited Time Offers* (9/24/2020 – 10/15/2020)
1. Get 2 free stocks, each valued between $8 - $1600, when you open a brokerage account and make an initial deposit of $100 or more.
2. Refer a friend, get 3 free stocks, each valued between $8-$1600.
* Currently U.S. citizens only.
Break Past the Commission and Fee Barrier
- Zero Commission for Stocks, ETFs, and Options
- Zero Contract Fees for Options
- Zero Deposit Minimum for Brokerage and IRAs
Access Level 2 Advance (Nasdaq TotalView) for Free
- Receive a 3-month complimentary subscription to Level 2 Advance (Nasdaq TotalView) when you sign up.
- Access NASDAQ TotalView advanced quotes for a deeper look into the market. Don’t forget about the NOII, which provides increased transparency and insight into the true supply and demand in the market place.
Trade at Your Convenience
- Place orders and look up tickers using only your voice on Webull with simple voice prompts such as “buy”, “sell”, or “search”.
- Customize and revitalize your mobile trading space by entering “Big Button Mode” to quickly place trades at the push of a button or accessing the Price Ladder to view the order book and place orders by tapping on the bids and asks.
- Have the option to fully participate in pre-market (4:00 AM - 9:30 AM ET) and after hours (4:00 PM - 8:00 PM ET) sessions.
Build Your Trading Confidence
- Explore in-depth analytic tools and charting software. 44 technical indicators and 12 charting tools designed to help you analyze trends and decipher market information from free real-time quotes.
- Practice and explore trading methods without spending real money on the virtual paper trading platform.
- Sift through the market swiftly and concisely with stock screener. Utilize this search engine to build a diversified investment portfolio according to your investment goals.
System response and account access time may vary due to a variety of factors, including trading volumes, market conditions, system performance and other factors.
Trading of stocks and all other investment products involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for every investor. The value of stocks may fluctuate and as a result, clients may lose more than their original investment.
No content in the App shall be considered a recommendation or solicitation for the purchase or sale of securities, options or other investment products. All information and data in the App is for reference only and no historical data shall be considered as the basis for judging future trends.
Webull Financial LLC is a member of SIPC, which protects securities customers of its members up to $500,000 (including $250,000 for claims for cash).
Free trading of stocks refers to $0 commissions for Webull Financial LLC self-directed individual cash or margin brokerage accounts that trade U.S. listed securities via mobile devices or Web. Relevant SEC & FINRA fees may apply.
1. Subscription Services:
OPRA Real Time Data
2. Subscription Cycle: Monthly
3. Subscription Pricing: $1.99-$2.99 per month
4. You can enjoy 7 days' free trial for your first subscription.
5. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current billing period. You can cancel your subscription from the iTunes Store/App Store. Upon cancellation, your subscription would be valid until the expiration date of your present order.
6. Your account will be billed 24 hours before the end of the subscription cycle.
7. Once a user purchases a subscription, they forfeit the remainder of their trial period (if any).
9. Service Agreement:
1. Optimized the access of trade confirmations, account statements and tax documents;
2. Added NOII data of IPO crosses for US equities;
3. Bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I honestly never write reviews because it feels unnecessary until I come across something that is just phenomenal that moves me that much to want to get it out there. This is absolutely one of, if not the the top trading brokers/platforms. They followed 0 commission Robinhood but took it to a new level. And if you’re going to compete you have to bring something to the table. They are so noob/user friendly but at the same time very refreshing for anyone advanced in this area. When needing assistance they make it available on most screens so it’s convenient and they were so quick to get back to me I was pretty stunned. That was a big selling point to me, how nice it is to have someone there so quickly especially when you’re facing a difficult situation that often arises in finances. I just have nothing but positivity to say about these guys. Honestly, once options are here this is going to be the alpha platform, they’re just better in every way as far as I’ve seen. Maybe offering DRIP after that and it’s game over. But yeah mostly if webull reads these things just thank you for the great platform and team you’ve made here. Glad to be apart of this and to continue to go forward
Developer Response ,
Hi there, we are always eager to receive any feedback from our customers. Traders like you are why we continue improving our app. Thank you for your wonderful review. I will pass your kind words about our service onto our customer service team and your request about DRIP to our developers. Option trade will be rolled out at around the end of this year. Please stay tuned. Thanks again and have a good weekend.
Excellent App/ But iPad Version Needs Work
I’ve been using the app for a few weeks now. So far, I’ve been loving the service and functionality, and the app itself runs super smoothly on my iPhone, but on my iPad it still won’t let me rotate the app to landscape which is super annoying. Only watch lists are viewable in Landscpae on iPad. I would love to be able to access all areas of the app in landscape on iPad especially trading. It would be excellent if this could be fixed in the future. Also if we could be able to see which stocks support short selling without having to be told after setting up an order, that would be most helpful. It is super annoying to have a very precise short order all set up and then when it is time to submit the order it says the stock isn’t supported. Very annoying. Even a small emblem next to the ticker would suffice.
But overall this is a to notch app, and coming from Robinhood I’m definitely not going back. This app is way better for the active trader than Robinhood. I place about 10 day trades a day cannot do what I do now on Robinhood. Active trading is infinitely better here at Webull.
WeBull as in we bull you around and around hoping you forget the problems.
**UPDATED** - you’d be better off taking your money and grinding it in a garbage disposal than using this app. It glitches constantly and the customer service team will give you 5 different responses to how it’s your fault for the glitch or how you’re not operating correctly. Don’t even bother showing video of it not working they will tell you they aren’t responsible. My advice pay the 1.00 fee to TD or use RH. Just know you’ve been warned.
Let me first say this app could be absolutely Amazing. It’s has the potential to be a hybrid between ThinkorSwim and RobinHood featuring the best of both apps in one. The app charts need work but they aren’t terrible. However, after using this for a couple months I can say the following YES, the app does glitch and YES, it does cost you money as a trader. Every platform has problems it happens. The bigger issue is the customer service response. Listen to people who say don’t use due to this. I’ve had multiple small problems most have been addressed rather quickly. This time I’ve had a large problem and after weeks I have no resolution. Sending 10+ email and app messages all to be told after weeks of waiting “Sorry it’s been too long for us to verify this.” Until the customer service is fixed this company will never be great everyone has app problems it’s how you handle them that matters.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, we would like to apologize for the frustration you have been experiencing recently. I want you to know that we appreciate your feedback. It will allow us to resolve any problems that occur and help us to improve our customer services. We hope to offer you better services in the future. Thank you for your feedback and have a great day.
- Webull Limited
- 261 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (4th generation), iPad Air (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (8th generation), iPad (8th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Malay, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Webull
- In-App Purchases
- OPRA Real-Time Data $2.99
- National Level-1 $9.99
- National Level-1 (50% off) $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.