Download Wedding Planner by WeddingWire, the planning app to get things done.
Countdown to your big day with WeddingWire’s down-to-the-second wedding countdown! Our ultimate Wedding Checklist makes it easy to stay organized. From booking your wedding venue to your final wedding dress fitting, our customizable Wedding Checklist will help you stay on top of every task. You can even set your Wedding Budget and manage it entirely from your phone. Browse our Wedding Directory of over 250,000 vendors to find top rated wedding professionals in your area. You can do all of this and more in our FREE wedding planning app.
Wedding Planner by WeddingWire comes with a complete list of wedding planning features to accomplish planning tasks, research, and inspiration.
- WEDDING CHECKLIST - We’ll create a list of wedding tasks for you based on your wedding date. It’s completely customizable and accessible from anywhere!
- WEDDING BUDGET - Stay on budget and keep track of how much you are spending on your venue, wedding dress, flowers, caterer, cake and more!
- 360º VIRTUAL VENUE TOURS: Take an interactive tour of local wedding venues before visiting! Save time and make more informed decisions in your wedding planning process.
- WEDDING VENDOR DIRECTORY - Search through over 250,000 local wedding professionals, get pricing and availability details, and read 3+ million vendor reviews written by couples like you. Vendors include wedding photographers, wedding florist, wedding catering, wedding DJs and much more.
- WEDDING COUNTDOWN - Track the time left until your wedding day. Once you've booked a wedding venue, pop in your wedding date and begin counting down the days!
-WEDDING GUEST LIST - Organize your guest list from your phone. Track meal selections and RSVPs for all of your wedding guests.
- WEDDING PHOTO GALLERIES - Get inspired by photo galleries of real weddings, wedding dresses, flowers, cakes, invitations, favors, jewelry, & more wedding inspiration.
- COMMUNITY - Gather ideas and advice from other engaged couples who are also going through the wedding planning process.
- WEDDING REGISTRY - While you're at it, why not create a wedding registry? Browse special offers and wedding deals from some of the most popular wedding registries out there.
Get started with Wedding Planner by WeddingWire for the best wedding planning app to stay organized and get things done.
. . . and did we mention it all syncs to your WeddingWire.com account?!
Your free WeddingWire account includes:
A wedding website
A personalized wedding checklist
Wedding guest list organizer
Wedding budget tracker
Vendor and venue pricing, reviews, and availability
Seating chart organizer
Hotel accommodation assistance
Color palette generator
Wedding dress style guide
Wedding photo galleries filled with ideas and inspiration
Wedding registries with specials offers and wedding deals
360º virtual venue tours
Download Wedding Planner by WeddingWire!
Quick update: we’ve made a few small tweaks to the app to keep your planning running smoothly. P.S. If you enjoy our app, please review us in the App Store . If you have any issues or feedback, please email email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Jennifer V Events
This was the best wedding planner ever!!. This woman was sent from heaven above, we had hired a wedding planner that we had gotten off of the Knott ,who totally took advantage of us. She hired bogus vendors and the wedding of my dreams would have been a disaster. Jennifer was referred to us thirty days before our September 2018 wedding for 160 people that were flying in from all over the country. From the very first meeting, she amazed us with her ability ,she saw our vision for the day .She also could tell how worried we were that noting had been done and the wedding was 29 days away. She immediately calmed us down and got to work. She continued to reassure us that she would make everything beautiful and she did. She didn’t stop, she put us first over everything in her life. I got emails at midnight from her and 7 am. She picked out dishes, napkins, food, cake, candles, flower, photographer Everything...This woman is elegant ,classy business woman, she is a mother and a wife but her clients are just as important as her family .
The day of the wedding was magical, we were able to enjoy the day because Jennifer and her team had it all taken care of. ❤️ Thank you Jennifer for everything, you were truly heaven sent....Tracy Eatmon and Brooke Nolen
Wedding website issues
I really do love wedding wire. They have been such a useful tool for planning my wedding. I love their layout and all the tools they provide. However, the only reason for giving it 3 stars and not 5 is due to the wedding website feature. Unfortunately, they do not make it very easy to navigate. I also feel it does not give the user full capabilities. I accidentally clicked on the “disable function” one time and little to my knowledge that meant deleting the entire website. Support told me they could not re-enable it and that it should have asked me if I was sure I wanted to disable it before making the choice final. It never asked me if I was sure, it automatically did it. It was so sad to learn my hard work and careful planning of over 6 months for my website had gone to waste. I know The Knot gives you a couple of days to reactivate your website if you delete it. If only wedding wire would make it easier to navigate and not as easy to delete your website with the click of one button, then I would have loved to rate it 5 stars. I have heard too many people have issues with their website. My registry on WeddingWire also does not show the correct amount of items I’m registered for. Had I known all this before hand, I would have gone with the Knot for my wedding website specifically. Hope this helps others not make the same mistake as myself!
Thumbs up with just a few suggestions
I like the app!! It is definitely helpful in the planning process. I like the website creating options. I think this site has a thorough vendor list in sooooo many areas (some I had not thought of). I just have some recommendations:
1. When creating list for rehearsal dinner and bridal shower, you should have the ability to make it private. I had someone register online for the ceremony and reception, able to register for all other events. I was not ready for that. I was just in preplanning mode and getting ready for next steps.
2. Not everyone is going to hire someone in all the vender planning categories. It would be nice to edit the list to delete the ones you don’t need from continuously showing up. Like if you are just getting a photographer, the ability to delete the videographer would be awesome. Just seeing the gray box saying you need to fill this is annoying, especially when the anxiety of the whole event is upon you.
- 108 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2006-2019, WeddingWire, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.