10000000 is a Dungeon Crawling Puzzle RPG Matching Game. Run the dungeon, match tiles and run for as long as you can
“This game is so good it makes me want to cry” - TouchArcade
- Monsters blocking your way? Match swords and staves to take down pixel art Orcs, Dragons and Elementals
- Can't see a match? Dig into your backpack for items. How about casting a magic spell that changes all the tiles on the puzzle board, or eating some food to give yourself an energy boost.
- Battle getting too tough? Use the loot you found to go back to the Blacksmith and Armorer to upgrade your gear to epic status
“Freedom costs 10 million. I’m half-hoping I never make it” – Kotaku
- It's an RPG too! - Each dungeon and monster fight gives you experience to spend on new skills at at the trainer
- Upgrade your castle - Matching stone and wood lets you bring it back home to upgrade your castle
“It’s damned good.” – Pocket Tactics
- Brew potions to make yourself stronger, or if you are feeling brave, drink potions that make the monsters and chests harder but increase your score.
- Roguelike difficulty - It's hard to reach 10000000 but keep replaying the dungeon and you'll get stronger and stronger every run
- And while you do it, zone out with some retro music and pixel art
- iPhone X Support
- Localisation. Hello World!
- Improved Resolution handling
- Performance enhancements & bug fixing
- View your achievements in game
Ratings and Reviews
Such a great and enjoyable game all the way through. Worth the price. I just wish it were a little longer.
It’s an amazing game. I just wish you would change the wood texture, it feels a bit out of place.
Bug in Game
I can’t deactivate the potion in the third row, third column. Very bottom Very Right. Still 5 stars though!
- EightyEight Games LTD
- 115.1 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © EightyEightGames Ltd.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.