Track your all-day activity without draining your battery and without wearing a fitness gadget!
"The interface is clean and clear and will help you set achievable goals for fitness"
— MacWorld - bit.ly/MacWorldTop
"The main iPhone app is pretty and makes it easy to see your key stats, and the Watch app can help motivate you"
— TechRadar - bit.ly/TechRadarTop
ActivityTracker will keep track of your steps, active calories, distance, active time, and flights of stairs climbed just by carrying your iPhone or Apple Watch around, which you already do!
Research has shown that just by being more active you will also be healthier. Not everyone wants a vigorous exercise routine so just increasing your daily activity will get you in better shape. ActivityTracker will auto-magically quantify your daily and weekly activity and motivate you to be more active for free!
• Track your all-day activity without draining your battery (no GPS) or wearing a fitness gadget!
• Track your Steps, Active Calories, Distance, Active Time, and Floors Climbed;
• [New] Set the app to monitor what's most important for you: Steps, Calories Burned, or Distance (PRO version);
• [New] Set individual Weekly Targets for: Steps, Calories Burned, and Distance (PRO version);
• Track your Daily, Weekly and Monthly activities in great detail;
• Track your activity hour-by-hour in the Hourly view. Details such as steps, calories, distance, active time, and floors are shown per hour;
• Long-tap on any day in the Details > Days view to see details per hour for that day;
• [New] Long-tap on any week/month in the Details > Weeks/Months views will get you to the first day of that week/month;
• Since not all days are the same, we prefer a Weekly Target but we will also show you a daily goal based on your target;
• [New] Customize the interface with one of the seven Accent Colors (from which three are free);
• Import/export feature to save your data or move it to another iPhone (PRO version);
• Week Overview to review your last week's progress at a glance (PRO version).
Apple Watch & Health
• Awesome Apple Watch app with: today's overview, hour-by-hour stats & last 7 days!
• Independent Watch app for watchOS 6+ with independent Settings
• Synchronize steps between your iPhone, Apple Watch and Health app (PRO version);
• Apple Watch app Complications for at a glance stats on your Watch (PRO version);
• Import your historical data from Apple Health so you can have a complete overview of your activity from day one.
• Awesome Today widget with customizable statistics and colors!
• iMessage app for easily sharing your achievements with friends;
• App badge that shows the steps taken directly on the app icon;
• Full support for iOS 13+ Dark mode. ActivityTracker is actually the first pedometer app to offer a full dark-theme since June 2015!
• Daily & Weekly notifications that can easily be disabled in Settings;
• Progress notifications for target reached and target half-reached (PRO version).
• Updated iOS 14 Widgets
• Updated for the new iPhone 12 mini/Pro/Max
• Updated Hours view for the Watch app
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
What else do you need?
Great data collection, easy to see all KPis on a daily, weekly, monthly basis so as we all know we go through different stretches. This is just one tool to use to make sure you are recognizing not only day to day activity but long term can help spot signs of valleys and peaks. If the valley is too low, find something you want and then use this one click tool to make sure you reach the peak. No need to not try and maintain that peak level again but as long as you avoid and valley for more than one day. Long term you can use this tool to truly measure progress on the pursuit of happiness!
No really though, easy download give the thought process a try the first time you use it!
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your feedback. Keep up the good work!
3 1/2 Stars
This app is great and all, but I’ve noticed that if you walk 6 steps, and go back into the app, it won’t change the number. It’s like you need to do 50 steps for it to realize that it needs to change. So basically, it’s not real accurate. I also notice that it has changed the number of calories and minutes. So I was checking the app, and there was a certain number of calories and minutes. Then I checked back on the app, and the calories and minutes were at a lower number. This doesn’t make sense, seeing how the number can either stay the same or be larger. It literally does not make sense for the calories and minutes to go backwards, seeing how that’s close to impossible. So the app can be taken as an estimate for how much exercise you have done, but it’s not to great for the accurate exercise amount in my book.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for using ActivityTracker. ActivityTracker uses the Motion Processor in your iPhone to read steps. In order to record steps accurately the Motion Processor needs a sequence of steps to get started recording, about 10 steps.
You are right, it makes no sense for the calories and active time to decrease in the same day and we are not aware of such issue. If this happens for you please send us a screenshot with the issue at support.
L’il Bits to Fix over Coffee
The app looks great and gives a nice history, but fails to count steps if you don’t walk very far. I vacuumed the house to the tune of 0 additional steps. Also, I paid for the pro version because I thought it would sync with my watch, a Fit Bit Blaze. Apparently, you need an Apple Watch for sync to be effective 😐. Overall, if you never set your phone down and walk away from it AND you walk far enough for the app to recognize your effort to create a greater step count, you’ll enjoy this app. It knows exactly when I get in bed and when I get out of bed, assuming I picked up the phone when I woke. There were instances of 13 hours of sleep counted on days that I didn’t use my phone as an alarm and went about my day. It’s not perfect, but this app has a lot of promise with just a few glitches to muddle through.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. In “Sync Watch and Health” mode the step count will update with a few minutes delay since it reads the data from the Health app. Otherwise you should see the same data as the Health app.
We do advertise that ActivityTracker sincronizes with Apple Watch but not with other smart watches.
- Bits&Coffee SRL
- 54.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Romanian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Bits&Coffee Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock PRO $6.99
- PRO for One Year $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.