Track your all-day activity without draining your battery and without wearing a fitness gadget!
"The interface is clean and clear and will help you set achievable goals for fitness"
— MacWorld - bit.ly/MacWorldTop
"The main iPhone app is pretty and makes it easy to see your key stats, and the Watch app can help motivate you"
— TechRadar - bit.ly/TechRadarTop
ActivityTracker will keep track of your steps, active calories, distance, active time, and flights of stairs climbed just by carrying your iPhone or Apple Watch around, which you already do!
Research has shown that just by being more active you will also be healthier. Not everyone wants a vigorous exercise routine so just increasing your daily activity will get you in better shape. ActivityTracker will auto-magically quantify your daily and weekly activity and motivate you to be more active, for free!
• Track your Steps, Active Calories, Distance, Active Time, and Floors Climbed;
• Monitor what's most important to you: Steps, Calories, or Distance (PRO version);
• Track your activity hour-by-hour in the Hourly view. Details such as steps, calories, distance, active time, and floors are shown per hour;
• Set individual Targets for: Steps, Calories, and Distance (PRO version);
• [New] Today overview graph in Trends, with progress for the current day vs last days;
• [New] This Week overview graph in Trends, with progress for the current week vs last;
• [New] See the big picture with the Years summary in the Trends view;
• See details per hour for any day by long tapping on that day in the Details view;
• Long tapping on any Week/Month in Details, will get you to the first day of that interval;
• Since not all days are the same, you will set a Weekly Target that we will also break down to a Daily Target;
• Customize the interface with one of the seven Accent Colors (from which three are free);
• Import/export feature to save your data or move it to another device (PRO version);
• Week Overview to review your last week's progress at a glance (PRO version);
• [New] Fireworks & Confetti animations for reaching your targets (PRO version);
• [New] Easily share your daily stats with friends.
Apple Watch & Health
• Synchronize steps between your iPhone, Apple Watch and Health app (PRO version);
• [New] Real-time stats updates;
• Import your historical data from Apple Health so you can have a complete overview of your activity from day one;
• Awesome Apple Watch app with: today's overview, hour-by-hour stats & last 7 days!
• Independent Watch app for watchOS 8+ with settings;
• Multiple watchOS 8+ Complications for at a glance stats on your Watch (PRO version).
• [New] Beautiful Lock Screen Widgets for iOS 16, with graphs for Hours & Days!
• [New] In-App Events. Get engaged by participating in our new monthly challenges;
• Awesome Today widgets with customizable statistics and colors;
• Progress notifications for target reached and target half-reached (PRO version);
• Daily & Weekly notifications, that can easily be disabled in Settings;
• App badge that shows the steps taken directly on the app icon;
• Full support for iOS 13+ Dark mode. ActivityTracker is actually the first pedometer app to offer a full dark-theme since 2015!
• iMessage app for easily sharing your achievements with friends.
• Improvements to Lock Screen Widgets
• Updated Challenges
Ratings and Reviews
What else do you need?
Great data collection, easy to see all KPis on a daily, weekly, monthly basis so as we all know we go through different stretches. This is just one tool to use to make sure you are recognizing not only day to day activity but long term can help spot signs of valleys and peaks. If the valley is too low, find something you want and then use this one click tool to make sure you reach the peak. No need to not try and maintain that peak level again but as long as you avoid and valley for more than one day. Long term you can use this tool to truly measure progress on the pursuit of happiness!
No really though, easy download give the thought process a try the first time you use it!
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your feedback. Keep up the good work!
Good, Needs Fixing Though
I’ve been using this app for a few weeks now, and I absolutely love it. There’s only one problem, which seems very minor in my opinion, but still can pose an annoyance.
The problem is, it does not not take into account the total amount of floors climbed. I live in a house with two staircases, one that leads to a higher floor and another that leads to a lower floor, in between both staircases is the front door. And from my mental remembrance, I’ve walked at most six times on them in the last week, however it counts no amount.
Additionally, the calories, I go on a NordicTrack treadmill in my house and when I take note of how many calories were burned, I also check on the app to see if it corresponds. However, it doesn’t even seem to count half the amount of calories burned.
As a result, for these bits of information, I’ve taken out a half-star for each one, leaving 4 out of 5 stars. This is a good and very useful app, one that I absolutely love, however, it needs some slight fixing. The steps and tracked minutes of walking seem satisfactory, despite the slightly difference in walking; 50 steps and no change has been monitored, however, walking 50 more steps at a greater than the previous one adds in those steps. I sincerely hope this criticism helps the devs with fixing the problems I’ve encountered.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for using ActivityTracker and for your feedback.
A flight of stair climbed is considered when you gain 10 feet (3 meters) in elevation and take about 16 steps. This is a very sensitive measurement which can be wrong sometimes.
ActivityTracker reads the flights of stairs climbed from the Motion Processor in your iPhone or from Apple Health if you have activated Sync Watch & Health in the app's Profile settings.
Happy New Year!
3 1/2 Stars
This app is great and all, but I’ve noticed that if you walk 6 steps, and go back into the app, it won’t change the number. It’s like you need to do 50 steps for it to realize that it needs to change. So basically, it’s not real accurate. I also notice that it has changed the number of calories and minutes. So I was checking the app, and there was a certain number of calories and minutes. Then I checked back on the app, and the calories and minutes were at a lower number. This doesn’t make sense, seeing how the number can either stay the same or be larger. It literally does not make sense for the calories and minutes to go backwards, seeing how that’s close to impossible. So the app can be taken as an estimate for how much exercise you have done, but it’s not to great for the accurate exercise amount in my book.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for using ActivityTracker. ActivityTracker uses the Motion Processor in your iPhone to read steps. In order to record steps accurately the Motion Processor needs a sequence of steps to get started recording, about 10 steps.
You are right, it makes no sense for the calories and active time to decrease in the same day and we are not aware of such issue. If this happens for you please send us a screenshot with the issue at support.
TOMORROW 9:00 PM
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bits&Coffee SRL
- 44.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Romanian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Bits&Coffee LLC
- In-App Purchases
- ActivityTracker PRO $14.99