Jira Cloud is the best task planner and organizer for software, service and project teams.
- CAPTURE tasks, requests and project work.
- UPDATE work items quickly without a computer.
- KNOW what's going on via real-time notifications.
- CHAT & COLLABORATE with robust communication and file attachment features.
- CUSTOMISE Jira with project templates, fields and agile reports by using the web (desktop) version that comes FREE with every account.
PLAN, TRACK and RESPOND on the go with the Jira Cloud mobile app from Atlassian. Sign up for FREE!
FEATURES in detail:
MANAGE TASKS, REQUESTS AND MORE
- Track anything - tasks, bugs, requests and more
- Attach screenshots and videos to give context
- Structure work with labels, subtasks, epics and more
- Start simple or adopt agile with optional scrum and kanban features
REAL TIME NOTIFICATIONS
- Learn of new changes to work items across different timezones
- Get real time notifications from your conversations even when you're away from your desk
CHAT & COLLABORATE TO GET THINGS MOVING
- Share work items to collaborators
- Chat and coordinate with comments and @ mentions to team members
- Add screenshots and other attachments to give more context on requests, bugs or tasks
TRACK & UPDATE WORK FROM START TO FINISH
- Change the workflow based on your team process, add steps as you see fit
- Move work along your workflow
- Coordinate and organize your work with unlimited projects and teams
- Adopt kanban or scrum as you learn by adding or removing agile features in settings
RESOLVE REQUESTS QUICKLY
- View your support queues on mobile
- Respond to customer issues within your service queues
- Check your response times and SLAs on the go
- Organize ITSM helpdesks or servicedesks on the computer
PRIORITISE YOUR BACKLOG
- Prepare tasks before they before they are ready to be worked on by the team
- Move and rank work items in your board and backlog
- Organize your sprints in the backlog before starting the next one
COMPLETE WORK AND KEEP IMPROVING
- Log and estimate time on every work item
- Update work status on the go
- Start and complete agile sprints in the mobile app
- Kanban and scrum reports available on desktop for performance tracking
MORE FEATURES ON THE DESKTOP
- Manage users, teams and permissions
- Use project templates and custom fields
- Set up agile reports and dashboards by using the web (desktop) version that comes FREE with every account
Feedback? Shake your device with the app open to message the product team. We want to hear from you!
Please note, there are two different apps: Jira Cloud and Jira Server. This version is for cloud instances. If you can’t log in, confirm with your Jira admin that you’re working on a cloud instance. If your instance is self-hosted (server), choose the Jira Server app.
• Note: Support for iOS 13 is ending after this release. To continue enjoying new features and improvements in future releases, update to iOS 14 or later.
• Search for issues by component.
• Filter issues by issue type on the board.
• Backlogs load faster in team-managed projects.
• Bugs were bashed: recently-viewed projects display correctly in Home, issues can be drag-and-dropped smoothly on boards, and issue type is easy to select when creating issues on iPad.
Ratings and Reviews
The Jira app is awesome compared to the desktop site
I wish the desktop website was half as good as the mobile app. For my office we are moving away from Jira as the web site has issues that we are not able to tolerate any longer. When I open My Open Issues, it presents the list of items in a column on the left l, but always brings up a random closed item on the right. Also, many times when I scroll down on the peg the top panel vanishes and the only way to see it again is to refresh the entire page. I have been using the mobile app instead as it’s so superior to the large landscape web site. Great job on the app. I really like its auto refresh features!
Can’t save an epic on current version of app on iPhone or iPad
If I select or update an epic on a task, then leave the screen, it does not retain the value and reverts back to whatever it was before. It works fine on desktop but has never worked on my phone in the 6 months I’ve been using it. I have an old iPad mini 2 and it works fine there but the device is so old that it won’t let me update to the current version of Jira. I just upgraded to an iPad Pro with the latest version and it has the same problem my iPhone 11 does. Please fix this!!! It’s a huge problem for me that I can only update epics from desktop because I need to make updates from wherever I am. I am a Business Analyst III, so testing software is a huge part of my job and I’ve tried different things to get it to work but can’t find a workaround except to use a PC to make the change. I’m fairly certain this is a bug and I’m really surprised it’s gone unnoticed for this long. Please fix this!!!
Developer Response ,
Hi, sorry to hear about this persisting bug. We can't seem to reproduce this on our side, but would like to investigate it further. Can you please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with more details on the issue? Perhaps a video showing the bug. And if you can reproduce this bug on your other Jira projects as well. Thank you!
Nice and handy
This is a great companion app to the website to be able to pull up and comment / update issues without having to bring my laptop.
Adding an Apple Watch extension to receive notifications for comments is a neat touch.
Only reason I gave it 4 Stars is lack of support for dashboards. It would be nice to have this open on my screen to avoid it disappearing between the dozens of tabs I have open. If this is something in the works I have no problems updating to 5 Stars.
Developer Response ,
Hey, thanks for your review, we're glad to see you're finding the app useful. I'd love to know what your role is and learn how you use dashboards at the moment on web. Could you please email us at email@example.com. Cheers
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Atlassian Pty Ltd
- 171.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Atlassian Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.