PBS KIDS Games makes learning fun and safe with 200+ educational games based off your child's favorite shows. Games with Daniel Tiger, Donkey Hodie, Wild Kratts & more!
The PBS KIDS Games app makes learning fun and safe with amazing games featuring favorites like Daniel Tiger, Wild Kratts, Donkey Hodie, Alma’s Way, and more! Play hundreds of free educational games designed for your child and watch as they learn with their favorite PBS characters.
Your child can play and learn with PBS KIDS in English and Spanish thanks to familiar faces like Alma, Cat in the Hat, and Curious George. Download games and play from the safety of your home or anywhere you take your device and keep the fun going offline.
Your child will learn and play in a safe, kid friendly interface, making preschool and early elementary education fun and easy. Start your child’s learning adventure today!
NEW GAMES ADDED WEEKLY
* Kids will keep learning and having fun with new games added frequently
* Build STEM skills with science, engineering, and math puzzles
* Play games geared to help with social concepts like kindness, mindfulness, and emotions
* Foster healthy habits by learning daily routines
* Spark creativity and imagination with art games
LEARNING GAMES FOR GRADE SCHOOL EDUCATION
* 200+ FREE curriculum-based games for kids ages 3-8
* Explore mazes, puzzles, play dress-up, coloring, and more
* Encourage early learning with educational games for kids in different school subjects
* Science games
* Math games
* Reading games
* Art games
* And more!
PLAY GAMES FROM PBS SHOWS
* Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood
* Wild Kratts
* Donkey Hodie
* Alma’s Way
* Odd Squad
* Pinkalicious & Peterrific
* Elinor Wonders Why
* Let’s go Luna
* Xavier Riddle and the Secret Museum
* Scribbles and Ink
* Curious George
* Molly of Denali
* Cat in the Hat
* Sesame Street
* Nature Cat
SAFE GAMES DESIGNED FOR KIDS
* PBS KIDS Games provides a safe, friendly playing experience for toddlers and kids
* Play mini games that boost imagination and allow kids to learn with beloved PBS KIDS characters
* Download games and play offline! Kids can easily browse and play at home, on the road, or anywhere they go
PLAY IN ENGLISH OR SPANISH
* Multilingual kids will enjoy playing with favorite PBS characters in English and Spanish
* Kids can play games in English or Spanish with Alma, Curious George, and Cat in the Hat
* Learn more about PBS TV shows, such as intended age and learning goals
* Find your local PBS KIDS station schedule
* Download related PBS KIDS apps to expand your child’s learning
* Manage the app’s device storage for offline fun
Play fun school grade games and join your kids on an educational adventure alongside their favorite PBS KIDS characters with the PBS KIDS Games app!
Download PBS KIDS Games and start learning and playing today!
ABOUT PBS KIDS
PBS KIDS, the number one educational media brand for kids, offers all children the opportunity to explore new ideas and new worlds through television, digital platforms, and community-based programs. PBS KIDS Games is a key part of PBS KIDS’ commitment to making a positive impact on the lives of children through curriculum-based media—wherever kids are. More free PBS KIDS games are also available online at pbskids.org/games. You can support PBS KIDS by downloading other PBS KIDS apps in the App Store.
* Kidscreen Award Winner (2021): Preschool - Best Game App
* Parents' Choice Recommended Mobile App (2017)
Bug fixes and performance updates.
Ratings and Reviews
Wonderful, but last update...
My son and I play these games together regularly. He loves them, they give us lots of new things to interact over, and they have seeded some new interests for him. Thanks to Cookie Creator, for example, my boy got very interested in all of the measurements and following instructions in recipes and even makes some predictions about the kinds of cookies we’re making based on how much of the ingredients we use.
The good games are really good, engaging, and help to develop key skills, and most of the games are good.
Everything was fine until the last update. We were playing one of the games yesterday, and he wanted to switch to another, but all but four of the games we had downloaded had disappeared, including the one we had just been playing. (We generally play offline, even when a network is available, to keep things limited to the age-appropriate games I have selected for download.) Later, when I got back online to download the games again, it clearly has reset the storage limit, and I can’t for the life of me find the “grown-ups” settings menu to set it back.
After about ten minutes, it also changed my home PBS station, which I had previously set in settings—perhaps because I am on the road?
Developer Response ,
Hi Dalianguy, Thank you for reporting this issue! We are currently working on fixing this problem with our dev team. We appreciate your viewership and hope we can resolve this for you soon. - The PBS KIDS Team
Complicated for little ones to navigate
My son and I adore this app. I love that it is free, and I love the variety it has and the fact that it’s an app that can grow with him. I love that it is safe, and there are no ads or links that can take him anywhere I don’t want him to be. It’s so wonderful that it’s free, and I’m so grateful for that!! I haven’t found /any/ other app like it.
But I have one tiny suggestion that will make it significantly better for us.
There are so many games on this app, and a lot of them are meant for older kids. My phone is always connected to WiFi, and so when he plays by himself, he tends to download games that he just can’t understand, and then he gets stuck in them and frustrated. And so I was wondering if you could add a toggle switch on the grownups page, to toggle between “Show all games” and “show only downloaded games” on the home page. That way it will be easier for him to choose his own games and only play the ones he knows how to play, but when he gets a little older and gains more skills, I can see them all and choose new ones for him.
5 stars, if someday there is that option.
4 stars for now, because it’s just too hard for him to use.
Great app! But…
Hello! I am 10 years old and this app is great, but I have a suggestion. I think the app should have an option to sort the games from things other than the shows. For example, age or difficulty. Also, I would like to have the original version of Kart Kingdom back. I have not found out why it was removed in the first place, but it was my favorite PBS game to play. I was so sad when it got removed, and never forgot about it. Then, when I saw it was back I was so excited, only to find that it was missing everything except racing from the original version. I loved that in the original there was Clanky Caverns, mini games, quests, and more. You could also create your own character and play online with other people. Now, none of those things are there. You can select a character from out of 3, and only race against fake, computer people. I would like to have the original Kart Kingdom back please, or, at least, know why it got removed.
Thank you for reading!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PBS Kids
- 78.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © 2021 Public Broadcasting Service. All Rights Reserved.