Free Pregnancy and Parenting App | Circle by Swedish
From pregnancy through the teen years, Circle has answers to your questions about raising healthy kids.
LOCAL AND DOCTOR-APPROVED
Local resources are front and center for easy connecting online or by phone. Tap into a vast network of local Swedish-approved parenting resources and tools for moms and moms-to-be. Learn more about classes and groups for new moms and moms with older children. All health information is approved by Swedish medical professionals, and translated into Spanish.
Check out Circle’s library of pregnancy content from first trimester through postpartum and beyond. Download to get instant access to:
• Articles with answers to your questions about pregnancy and babies.
• A to-do checklist from Swedish experts to guide you through every stage of pregnancy.
• Health-tracking tools for fetal movement and kicks, due date and pregnancy weight gain, that sync with Apple HealthKit.
• Invite your partner to download Circle to follow along through pregnancy and all the stages of parenting. For family and friends, easily email articles of interest to them.
Circle helps you make informed and engaged health decisions for your growing family from pregnancy until the kids are 18. Download to get instant access to:
• Articles with answers to your questions about babies and parenting.
• Track multiple children to see customized articles and to-dos in your Feed for kids of every age.
• Breastfeeding support videos and a guide to local resources.
• Information on classes and groups for new moms and moms with older children.
• Health-tracking tools for growth, feeding, diaper changes and vaccines.
When you connect to MyChart through Circle, you will receive appointment reminders for you and your children.
**Thanks for letting us join you on your journey through parenthood.**
About Circle & Wildflower Health
Circle was designed for expectant women and their partners, and growing families with kids up to 18 years old. Circle was developed within the PSJH Digital Innovation Group and was acquired by Wildflower Health. We’ll add more tools and content for health topics and conditions in the future, as well as adding more local resources. Have tips? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
+ A birth preferences tool to record mom’s preferences for labor and delivery
+ New pediatric growth and height trackers
+ Taking care of mom all year long with Women’s Wellness health tips and reminders
+ New articles in your library of content for adults of all ages
+ Check off those to dos! Preventive care tasks and other to dos for adults
Ratings and Reviews
Recommended by Dr. Marci Nelson and I love the app. I had a previous pregnancy monitoring app that I switch from because I liked how the Swedish Circle app was connected to my primary. Also, I can see article suggestions for my 4 year old! Thank you!!
I enjoy the gentle reminders that don’t inundate my phone. The development info is fun to read and informative without getting too in depth that I ideally interest. I also love how it’s tied to my upcoming appointments and the to do reminders are great and practical.
This app is so informative which brings all the important information at one place,Learned many new things and in love with this app
- SWEDISH HEALTH SERVICES
- 102.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Wildflower Health
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.