Free Pregnancy and Parenting App | Circle by Providence
From pregnancy through the teen years, Circle has answers to your questions about raising healthy kids.
LOCAL AND DOCTOR-APPROVED
Local resources are front and center for easy connecting online or by phone. Tap into a vast network of local Providence-approved parenting resources and tools for moms and moms-to-be. Learn more about classes and groups for new moms and moms with older children. All health information is approved by Providence medical professionals, and translated into Spanish.
Check out Circle’s library of pregnancy content from first trimester through postpartum and beyond. Download to get instant access to:
• Articles with answers to your questions about pregnancy and babies.
• A to-do checklist from Providence experts to guide you through every stage of pregnancy.
• Health-tracking tools for fetal movement and kicks, due date and pregnancy weight gain, that sync with Apple HealthKit.
• Invite your partner to download Circle to follow along through pregnancy and all the stages of parenting. For family and friends, easily email articles of interest to them.
Circle helps you make informed and engaged health decisions for your growing family from pregnancy until the kids are 18. Download to get instant access to:
• Articles with answers to your questions about babies and parenting.
• Track multiple children to see customized articles and to-dos in your Feed for kids of every age.
• Breastfeeding support videos and a guide to local resources.
• Information on classes and groups for new moms and moms with older children.
• Health-tracking tools for growth, feeding, diaper changes and vaccines.
When you connect to MyChart through Circle, you will receive appointment reminders for you and your children.
**Thanks for letting us join you on your journey through motherhood.**
About Circle & Wildflower Health
Circle was designed for expectant women and their partners, and growing families with kids up to 18 years old. Circle was developed within the PSJH Digital Innovation Group and was acquired by Wildflower Health. We’ll add more tools and content for health topics and conditions in the future, as well as adding more local resources. Have tips? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It’s here: Your Circle by Providence pregnancy and parenting app, updated with a partner experience, easier access to resources, and more.
• Easy access: Local resources are front and center for easy connecting online or by phone.
• Make it a family affair: Women can invite their partner to download Circle and follow along through pregnancy and all the stages of parenting.
• Pediatric care: A new Explore screen offers easy navigation to each child's milestones and tracking tools in their own personal profile.
• Click send: Moms can share Circle articles with family and friends.
• Bienvenido: All of Circle’s clinically approved content is now available in Spanish.
Ratings and Reviews
This app doesn’t give itself enough credit in its description. It also includes a breastfeeding/feeding tracker (by side or oz) so if your little one doesn’t wake up to eat you can track that they’re getting enough. Also has a potty tracker to make sure they’re going frequently enough. Similar to most apps like this it gives weekly updates about what to expect in development and reminders of when vaccines are due (would be cool if it synced with patient charts but I’m sure there’s some HIPAA reasons that it doesn’t).
Now that my baby’s almost one, I’m finding the various articles helpful since I can search by topic.
Genuine and easy to use. Legitimate site for good solid, and timely info.
Need much work
After we study and making all the choices about my birth plan for my baby with my OB, the information was not accessible to the nurse at the hospital.
The process was great if it was implemented. The circle birth-plan is not integrated with the hospital where we have birth.
- PROVIDENCE HEALTH & SERVICES - WASHINGTON
- 102.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Wildfower Health
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.