Find the best slice of pizza using the One Bite app from Barstool Sports. Starting as a video series, Dave “El Presidente” Portnoy has created a cult following of people giving “one bite” pizza reviews by the common man, for the common man. Now you can find all 430+ of Dave’s reviews complete with videos, scores and location. One Bite users can upload their own reviews at any of the 100,000+ restaurants available in the app.
- Find all restaurants (on a map or list) by Score, if reviewed by Dave, delivery support or your bookmarks.
Get detailed restaurant information like phone number, address, photos, hours and more.
- See all of Dave's One Bite reviews, tagged to each restaurant.
- Watch Celebrity and your friends' reviews.
- Share, like or dislike reviews and follow other reviewers (celebrities and friends alike).
- Order takeout or delivery from the restaurant right from the app. Delivery is supported by Slice, Delivery.com or Yelp!.
Post a Review
- Upload your own video review giving your One Bite score of any pizza restaurant, rating it from 0 - 10. (Decimal scores supported so there are no amateur reviews)
- See all of your own reviews including your average rating.
- Performance improvements when playing video
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Awesome Customized High Quality Pizza etc.
Great selection of toppings to choose for pizza and pasta. Great for kids. The toppings, cheeses and vegetables are all high quality and fresh and delicious. You can tailor your pizza to your exact taste and the possibilities are endless.
The Friesland helpful staff was excellent and I was amazed at how quickly our Pies arrived at our table. You could tell the high heat of their oven did the job. The crust was crisped and perfect. All of our Pies were excellent. The Garlic Carbonara with mozzarella, sautéed mushrooms, peas and bacon was tasty and just added to the options available.
The salads which you can also custom create looked fresh, crisp and tasty.
All in all a great experience. Now it’s not uncommon for us to hit Pies The Limit 3 times a week. Once you dial in your Pizza it becomes craveworthy.
I got this app because I’m a stoolie. But I’m keeping this app because it’s actually pretty useful. There are a lot of nights when I finish reading Dostoevsky, and my maids have all gone home for the weekend, the logs in my marble mantle place are smoldering their last, and I’m too lazy from $4,000 wine to change out of my velvet smoking jacket that I just want to order a pizza. Most of the places Dave rates aren’t delivery, but I send my whipping boy. Anyway, I only order from 7.3+ places, and I’ve yet to be disappointed. Portnoys onto something here. The guy’s not as smart as I am, but he’s almost as good at eating pizza as I am.
Barstool does it again
It seems so stupid, but in all honesty anyone that follows the pizza reviews has been yearning for an easy way to see where pres has reviewed. Add on the fact that this just gives general pizza locations, then this is absolutely perfect. I love pizza till i die and I’m sure everyone else does, and i actually appreciate this app in how it incorporates barstools pizza reviews but also does help the user find any old pizza joint and do what they want with it. Long live the stool and this all is going to grow as large as barstool itself!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.