Know what workout to do with our extensive home & gym exercise library, keep your workouts fresh with your very own workout creator and get results FASTER than ever before with Automatic Workout Periodisation.
- Automatic Workout Trainer : You simply it tell it some information about yourself and it will create a tailored workout plan suited to your body type and specific training goal (Bodybuilding, Fitness Boosting, Toning, Sports Conditioning e.t.c)
- Equipment Profiles : Equipment profiles allow you to generate workout plans & workouts based on the equipment you have available. You can create different equipment profiles for all the places that you workout: at home, in a hotel gym, outdoors e.t.c
- Motion Captured Motions: We also have a library of exercises that were recorded using a real personal trainer wearing a motion capture suit. This allowed us to precisely record the movements and transfer them onto our 3d models, allowing you to see the exact form and timing of the exercise.
- Detailed Exercise Descriptions: Read exactly how to do any exercise with advanced tips and breathing techniques
- Workout Tracker : Accurately track all your workout sets in a gorgeous easy to use interface.
- Progress Section : Track your progress and analyse your workouts with progress analysis charts
- Apple Health Integration - This app integrates with the Health app. Connect GymStreak to the Health app and track your workouts and progress.
- Automatic Workout Periodization : GymStreak automatically adjusts the weights you lift, reps, distance, time & rest times workout after each workout to improve the effectiveness of your workout plans.
We’ve built automatic workout periodization into every generated workout plan, meaning that using GymStreak, you will keep your muscles constantly surprised, allowing you to make progress at a much faster rate than you would on a standard workout program...and the best part is that GymStreak does all the tedious work and calculations for you, all you have to do is just follow the program.
What is Workout Periodisation?
Periodizarion is a research tested approach to training used by athletes & other physical competitors of every kind. Research has shown progress improvements of up to 2.5x* in the speed of progress when a periodisation program is utilised vs a standard program that most people do.
It involves intelligently adjusting how much you lift with every workout, as well changing up the exercises that you do and how you do them.
GymStreak, takes care of all of this for you, helping you get results faster than ever before.
*Research Source: Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise Journal (2011)
All GymStreak AI users can use the app for free by signing up to a free trial period. Our auto-renewing monthly subscription plan gives full access to the app and all it’s functionality. A 3 month, 6 month or 12 month auto-renewing subscription plan is also available to the user, providing the same access to the app and it’s features.
Following a free trial, your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase, and will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription and once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
You can contact our customer support via email@example.com
In this update:
- We've added a fix for the progress view crashes for some users
- Improved 3d graphics performance
- Improved augmented reality tracking & onboarding
- Updated to latest SDK's
- Performance enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
First of all I’m not one to review apps but this app honestly deserves it!
I’m fairly new to working out and this app has really helped me to find exercises to meet my needs. It lets you customize the workouts and find alternatives. This is super helpful since 1. I don’t want to pay for a gym membership and I can easily switch a workout that requires a machine to something I can easily do in the comfort of my own home. 2. It helps you find exercises that target a certain part of your body that you want to work on and it offers multiple exercises that target that area and again alternatives for someone that is a beginner at working out that are easy yet effective. On top of that it there is a 3D example of how to do the exercise which is a huge bonus again for those of us that are new to working out and learning these exercises it’s also rotating which allows you to view it from different angles in order for you to perfect it.
It also allows you to track the workout which I haven't played around with much but it is super easy to use.
Overall huge props to the developers on this app super easy to use and helpful. I would recommend 10/10 and will definitely be investing in this app!
Totally worth it!
I was pretty hesitant to pay the fee after registering & seeing I needed to pay upfront. Usually I would’ve just closed out the app & deleted it- BUT, I paid the annual fee & gave it a shot and I am SO glad I did! I’ve been in fitness for about 7 years, but sometimes I don’t feel like writing out my workouts, and when I don’t, I don’t have the motivation to go to the Gym & it was becoming a cycle. Now that I have this app- I’m finally excited again to go to the gym! The workouts are great, I love seeing my “total amount lifted,” and pushing myself to make it higher! Just today, I didn’t get up early to go to the gym & around 10:00, they sent me a reminder that it’s back day! It gave me the motivation to get myself in the gym & get today in! I already told my mom and fiancé about it & they’ve both downloaded it as well!
My ONLY critique, is maybe giving a week free trial, or maybe one workout free trial- because that did cause me to hesitate on buying the subscription. Other than that, great workouts, great idea, great set up!
So I want to brag a little bit. A year and a half ago I was in the worst place of my life. I had collapsed while trying to play with my kids at the camp ground and went into a sever Asthma attack to the point where they had to perform cpr. All I did was ran about 40’ to catch my son. 40’ at the most mind you. I was 305 lbs 4x shirts and 44 pants. I couldn’t sleep at night my knees always hurt and I was going through a inhaler a week. Yesterday morning I stepped on the scale 238.8 lbs. I wear a xl shirt and 36 size jean. We went through my closet and donated my entire wardrobe of fat cloths. I had lost most of my weight using my fitness pal and the macro counter no special diet just walking and going to the gym. I had went down to I believe 260 that way. When I started using this app and pushing harder I’ve gained muscle drop from 29% body fat to 23% and last night I was able to run around the park with my granddaughter. I owe a lot of success to this app. To the developers thank you for this great essential tool.
- GymStreak Ltd
- 317.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © GymStreak Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- GymStreak Premium $21.49
- GymStreak Premium $31.99
- GymStreak Premium $20.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.