You've never played golf like this before! Team up, challenge your friends or compete in real-time against players from across the globe to get to the top of the clubhouse.
Play on some of the most wildly creative courses ever imagined. Customize your golfer and pack your bag with all sorts of power-ups like sticky balls, grenades, lasers and more.
Golf Blitz is an entirely new way to play the outrageously fun multiplayer Race Mode from the award-winning Super Stickman Golf series. No cheaters. No slowpokes. ALL BLITZ!
• Compete: Battle in real-time 4-person multiplayer golf races! Earn trophies to get to the top of the global leaderboard.
• Show-off: Over 65,000 combinations of fun golfer avatars and memorable hats!
• Play Together: Invite your friends to compare stats and play in customized friendly matches
• Team-Up: Chat with your buds, play friendly matches, get your own team leaderboard and trade cards!
• Power-Up: Golf Blitz includes 18 unique balls all with their own upgradeable level system and special gameplay effects
• Upgrade: Earn XP to level up your golfer's skill set to best suit your play style
• Spectate: Like to watch? Stream live matches from all over the world to learn from the pros.
• Face the Challenge: Golf Blitz features outrageously fun special challenge modes where the rules are changed and exclusive prizes are on the line for the best golfers!
• Stay Fresh: Golf Blitz is always changing with new courses, challenges, and features based on player feedback!
Golf Blitz requires a network connection to play
- Fixes an issue that prevented players from connecting to the game
- Other minor fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Quirky, fast-paced, and exhilarating, Golf Blitz’s bite-size multiplayer battles play out on wild courses. Forget the etiquette of traditional golf: Activate power-ups and swing as quickly as possible to land ahead of the competition and even knock opponents off greens. The goal is to sink your ball first, so aim, swing, and shoot without delay in this brilliant supercharged interpretation of one of the world’s most contemplative sports.
April Fool’s - Change it Back!!
They got me! My bad! Excellent game and wonderful gameplay. Four and a half stars for the game and a half star for pranking me so hard!! Well done and happy April Fool’s day to Golf Blitz!
For some strange reason the developers decided to completely change the way the game is played! Before it gave you a shadow showing where your shot was going. Now a few short arrows point in a direction that your ball might go and to “hit” he ball you have one chance to get tap how hard you want your ball hit. If you miss tap your ball goes nowhere or too far. As a Level 41 player, I find this change frustrating and unwarranted. Give us back the original Golf Blitz! If you want this type of game play make a Golf Blitz 2 or something. This is not the same game I have played for an EXTREMELY long time and invested a great deal of money in, not only for myself, but also my grandson as we play each other and I buy him the special skins as rewards for doing well around the house and at school. VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS UPDATE/CHANGE. What you had before was a wonderful game that multiple generations could enjoy. Now, I don’t know if we will be able to continue playing! SUCH A DISAPPOINTMENT! CHANGE IT BACK AND THIS IS A FIVE STAR GAME.
Developer Response ,
Hi there! This update was in fact an April Fools prank. These controls are similar to our older games, the Super Stickman Golf series. It was only live for a few hours, and then changed back to normal. If you enjoy the game as is without the April Fools controls, then we would appreciate very much if you'd change your 1-star review! :) Thanks!
Fun fun fun….Then….wallet grabber
Great game. Hours of addictive fun, but after attaining a certain level, around 35-40, you can no longer progress in the game without paying hundreds of dollars. Those hats and golfer that used to cost you a reasonable amount of bucks, all of a sudden jump to 100,000 +. And to get 100,000 bucks organically, without paying real cash, will require you to play the game several hour a day for months and months, just to get a few upgrade points. The game goes from being fun and easy to upgrade till about level 20, then it becomes challenging and may coax you to pay some money to fast track your advancement, till about level 35. After that, there is almost no way to move forward without paying hundreds and hundreds of dollars. You can buy a very complex and amazing PS4 game (that is thousands of time more sophisticated than this game) for $59-79 with no need to purchase more stuff to enjoy. After level 35, you will pay 10-20x that amount to keep advancing, or accept just getting stuck at that level and nothing ever changes. Is it just me who’s getting sick of these pay-to-play games getting out of control? Am I the only one who longs for the good old days, when you could just pay for a game or an app, and then enjoy it without being forced to keep paying more and more? Bottom line, this game is fun, but if you aren’t a billionaire, you won’t get very far.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Noodlecake Studios Inc
- 129 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2022 Noodlecake Studios Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Special Offer $1.99
- Special Offer $4.99
- Special Offer $2.99
- Star Pass Premium $9.99
- Special Offer $9.99
- Special Offer $3.99
- Special Offer $11.99
- Special Offer $6.99
- Special Offer $0.99
- Gem Pack 1 $0.99