A brand new way to track your time.
WorkHours is an application for tracking working hours, overtimes, and earnings. Try it today, and find out why it's the best time tracker on the App Store!
Keeping track of time can be difficult if you're not well organized and this is where WorkHours can help. WorkHours is an app that helps you track working hours, overtimes and earnings. All in a well-designed user interface that presents all the data in a clear and meaningful way, and allows you to quickly track time with minimal effort. It's perfect for anyone who works hourly jobs or random hours.
App features intuitive user interface which supports many swipe gestures enabling you to quickly execute actions and complete tasks. It supports a very rich set of features and personalisation options you can choose that best fit your needs. Included hints and tips enable anyone to quickly understand how to use and navigate the app.
Use WorkHours Cloud for cross device synchronization and cloud backup. All data is synchronized in real time and backed up on cloud. This allows you to easily restore all your data to a new device or use several devices to work seamlessly on the same projects.
• Record work time using timers
• Pick any time to start, stop
• Track your earnings
• Overtime Rates (Automatic daily, weekly, and monthly overtime earnings calculations)
• Reminder notifications, so you never forget to clock in or out
• Cross device synchronization
• Cloud backup & manual backups
• Start and stop activities with simple gestures
• Manually enter time entries with minimal effort thanks to well-designed user interface
• Control timers, view, manage and add Entries using your Apple Watch
• Complications for Apple Watch to make full use of the faces on the Series 4
• Set job locations
• Add notes to your time entries
• Add tasks to jobs for a more detailed overview of your work
• Built-in reports by Day, Week, and Month
• Easily copy an existing time entry to save time and effort
• Today Widget to quickly clock in & out
• Well designed, easy to use, intuitive interface
• Navigate and control the app using gestures
• Assign different colors to jobs to further personalize your time tracking system
• Light or Dark color theme of the app.
• Export data to PDF, CSV or Text format via e-mail or the iOS Share Sheet
• Password lock (with Touch and Face ID support) will help you keep your WorkHours data private
WorkHours offers free 3-day trial with an auto-renewing yearly subscription for $18,99/year or an auto-renewing monthly subscription for $3,49/month to provide you with full access to all premium features.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
• Terms of service: https://sites.google.com/view/workhoursapp/home/termsofservice
WorkHours is designed for people who work random hours, remote workers, freelancers, students or anyone who spends time working on personal or professional projects.
"Free Edition" stores up to 15 entries and 3 jobs. For unlimited entries, upgrade to the "Personal" (up to 5 jobs) or "Pro" (unlimited jobs) edition.
Please email us if you have any questions or suggestions to improve the app: firstname.lastname@example.org
This large upgrade of the app brings one of the most requested features - Cross device synchronization and cloud backup.
All data is synchronized in real time and backed up on cloud. This allows you to easily restore all your data to a new device or use several devices to work seamlessly on the same projects.
Ratings and Reviews
Sure would have loved this app earlier in my life. It’s versatile—works for everything and anything you want to track: work, play, and everything in between. If you are a multitasker, but like to keep your priorities in focus, you will love this app. It’s simple to learn as you go. Just open it and start tracking.
Good app with room for small improvements
I really like the app, I switched from a different app because it is very modern and has a lot of capabilities. However, two things I wish the app had already is:
The ability to start and en breaks without setting a specific time. I am self employed/work from home. I don’t know when my breaks will start or end. If you could just start a break and pause timing work hours and then stop break and start timing seamlessly that would be great.
Second, sliding the wheel to set the start and end time looks very sophisticated but having the ability to just type it in would also be very nice.
Other than those two things I think the app works great so far.
AMAZING - BUT PLEASE ADD A COUPLE FEATURES
I love the app, it does everything I need it to do, and the reports say the end of the pay period are nice and easy for my boss to read.
I would give it 5 stars but the reports at the end of the pay period don’t show when my breaks were taken, which my boss wants to be able to see.
ATTENTION DEVELOPER - PLEASE ADD!
**Aside from that the only other thing I wish I could do with the app is have the ability to scan in receipts for purchases made for each job. I would love to be able to record purchases made for each job so at the end of the pay period I could attach it to the reports to be reimbursed if needed. This feature would also come in handy for tax season as well.
**At least adding the ability to manually enter in receipts, or a spot to enter money spent each day would be great!**
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dejan Vidmar
- 73.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Dejan Vidmar
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Year subscription $18.49
- 1 Month subscription $3.49
- Upgrade to WorkHours Pro $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.