A brand new way to track your time.
WorkHours is an application for tracking working hours, overtimes, and earnings. Try it today, and find out why it's the best time tracker on the App Store!
Keeping track of time can be difficult if you're not well organized and this is where WorkHours can help. WorkHours is an app that helps you track working hours, overtimes and earnings. All in a well-designed user interface that presents all the data in a clear and meaningful way, and allows you to quickly track time with minimal effort. It's perfect for anyone who works hourly jobs or random hours.
• Record work time using timers
• Pick any time to start, stop
• Track your earnings
• Overtime Rates (Automatic daily, weekly, and monthly overtime earnings calculations)
• Reminder notifications, so you never forget to clock in or out
• Start and stop activities with simple gestures
• Manually enter time entries with minimal effort thanks to well-designed user interface
• Control timers, view, manage and add Entries using your Apple Watch
• Complications for Apple Watch to make full use of the faces on the Series 4
• Set job locations
• Add notes to your time entries
• Add tasks to jobs for a more detailed overview of your work
• Built-in reports by Day, Week, and Month
• Easily copy an existing time entry to save time and effort
• Today Widget to quickly clock in & out
• Well designed, easy to use, intuitive interface
• Navigate and control the app using gestures
• Assign different colors to jobs to further personalize your time tracking system
• Light or Dark color theme of the app.
• Export data to PDF, CSV or Text format via e-mail or the iOS Share Sheet
• Password lock (with Touch and Face ID support) will help you keep your WorkHours data private
WorkHours offers free 3-day trial with an auto-renewing yearly subscription for $18,99/year or an auto-renewing monthly subscription for $3,49/month to provide you with full access to all premium features.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
• Terms of service: https://sites.google.com/view/workhoursapp/home/termsofservice
WorkHours is designed for people who work random hours, remote workers, freelancers, students or anyone who spends time working on personal or professional projects.
"Free Edition" stores up to 15 entries and 3 jobs. For unlimited entries, upgrade to the "Personal" (up to 5 jobs) or "Pro" (unlimited jobs) edition.
Please email us if you have any questions or suggestions to improve the app: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deleted Jobs can now be restored. When a Job is deleted it goes to bin, there it can be restored or permanently deleted.
Ability to select first day of work week.
Landscape mode for iPad
Lots of minor improvements and optimizations.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I don’t have a company, but was looking for an app to help me manage my time. I have used one years ago, that I thought was really good, but this one... WOW!!! Very easy to set up and use, beautiful, and with lots of efficient tools. I’m sure it’d work if you were self employed as well. And go unlimited, for $8.99, you won’t regret it!
Good app with room for small improvements
I really like the app, I switched from a different app because it is very modern and has a lot of capabilities. However, two things I wish the app had already is:
The ability to start and en breaks without setting a specific time. I am self employed/work from home. I don’t know when my breaks will start or end. If you could just start a break and pause timing work hours and then stop break and start timing seamlessly that would be great.
Second, sliding the wheel to set the start and end time looks very sophisticated but having the ability to just type it in would also be very nice.
Other than those two things I think the app works great so far.
AMAZING - BUT PLEASE ADD A COUPLE FEATURES
I love the app, it does everything I need it to do, and the reports say the end of the pay period are nice and easy for my boss to read.
I would give it 5 stars but the reports at the end of the pay period don’t show when my breaks were taken, which my boss wants to be able to see.
ATTENTION DEVELOPER - PLEASE ADD!
**Aside from that the only other thing I wish I could do with the app is have the ability to scan in receipts for purchases made for each job. I would love to be able to record purchases made for each job so at the end of the pay period I could attach it to the reports to be reimbursed if needed. This feature would also come in handy for tax season as well.
**At least adding the ability to manually enter in receipts, or a spot to enter money spent each day would be great!**
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Dejan Vidmar
- 70.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Dejan Vidmar
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Year subscription $18.49
- 1 Month subscription $3.49
- Upgrade to WorkHours Pro $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.