A brand new way to track your time.
WorkHours is an application for tracking working hours, overtimes and earnings. Try it today, and find out why it's the best time tracker in the App Store!
Keep track of time spent working on your projects, whether it's a professional job, personal project, or your hobby.
Organize your projects by creating Job Cards and add tasks, hourly rates, overtime rates, and locations. Set up reminders and get notified when it's time to clock in and when you're done for the day.
• Record work time using timers
• Pick any time to start, stop
• Track your earnings
• Overtime Rates (Automatic daily, weekly, and monthly overtime earnings calculations)
• Reminder notifications, so you never forget to clock in or out
• Start and stop activities with simple gestures
• Manually enter time entries with minimal effort thanks to well-designed user interface
• Control timers, view, manage and add Entries using your Apple Watch
• Complications for Apple Watch to make full use of the faces on the Series 4
• Set job locations
• Add notes to your time entries
• Add tasks to jobs for a more detailed overview of your work
• Built-in reports by Day, Week, and Month
• Easily copy an existing time entry to save time and effort
• Today Widget to quickly clock in & out
• Well designed, easy to use, intuitive interface
• Navigate and control the app using gestures
• Assign different colors to jobs to further personalize your time tracking system
• Light or Dark color theme of the app.
• Export data to PDF, CSV or Text format via e-mail or the iOS Share Sheet
• Password lock (with Touch and Face ID support) will help you keep your WorkHours data private
WorkHours offers free 3-day trial with an auto-renewing yearly subscription for $18,99/year or an auto-renewing monthly subscription for $3,49/month to provide you with full access to all premium features.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
• Terms of service: https://sites.google.com/view/workhoursapp/home/termsofservice
WorkHours is designed for people who work random hours, remote workers, freelancers, students or anyone who spends time working on personal or professional projects.
"Free Edition" stores up to 15 entries and 3 jobs. For unlimited entries, upgrade to the "Personal" (up to 5 jobs) or "Pro" (unlimited jobs) edition.
Please email us if you have any questions or suggestions to improve the app: email@example.com
Fixes some issues with the new iOS dark theme.
If you've got a feature idea, a question or something isn't working quite right please email us. You can send us email from Settings > Contact us.
- Dejan Vidmar
- 68.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Dejan Vidmar
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to WorkHours Pro $8.99
- Upgrade to WorkHours Personal $5.99
- Upgrade Personal to Pro $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.