A brand new way to track your time.
WorkHours is an application for tracking working hours, overtimes, and earnings. Try it today, and find out why it's the best time tracker on the App Store!
Keeping track of time can be difficult if you're not well organized and this is where WorkHours can help. WorkHours is an app that helps you track working hours, overtimes and earnings. All in a well-designed user interface that presents all the data in a clear and meaningful way, and allows you to quickly track time with minimal effort. It's perfect for anyone who works hourly jobs or random hours.
App features intuitive user interface which supports many swipe gestures enabling you to quickly execute actions and complete tasks. It supports a very rich set of features and personalisation options you can choose that best fit your needs. Included hints and tips enable anyone to quickly understand how to use and navigate the app.
Use WorkHours Cloud for cross device synchronization and cloud backup. All data is synchronized in real time and backed up on cloud. This allows you to easily restore all your data to a new device or use several devices to work seamlessly on the same projects.
• Record work time using timers
• Pick any time to start, stop
• Track your earnings
• Overtime Rates (Automatic daily, weekly, and monthly overtime earnings calculations)
• Reminder notifications, so you never forget to clock in or out
• Cross device synchronization
• Cloud backup & manual backups
• Start and stop activities with simple gestures
• Manually enter time entries with minimal effort thanks to well-designed user interface
• Control timers, view, manage and add Entries using your Apple Watch
• Complications for Apple Watch to make full use of the faces on the Series 4
• Set job locations
• Add notes to your time entries
• Add tasks to jobs for a more detailed overview of your work
• Add expenses or additional amounts to time entries
• Built-in reports by Day, Week, and Month
• Easily copy an existing time entry to save time and effort
• Today Widget to quickly clock in & out
• Well designed, easy to use, intuitive interface
• Navigate and control the app using gestures
• Assign different colors to jobs to further personalize your time tracking system
• Light or Dark color theme of the app.
• Export data to PDF, CSV or Text format via e-mail or the iOS Share Sheet
• Password lock (with Touch and Face ID support) will help you keep your WorkHours data private
WorkHours offers free 3-day trial with an auto-renewing yearly subscription for $18,99/year or an auto-renewing monthly subscription for $3,49/month to provide you with full access to all premium features.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
• Terms of service: https://sites.google.com/view/workhoursapp/home/termsofservice
WorkHours is designed for people who work random hours, remote workers, freelancers, students or anyone who spends time working on personal or professional projects.
"Free Edition" stores up to 15 entries and 3 jobs. For unlimited entries, upgrade to the "Personal" (up to 5 jobs) or "Pro" (unlimited jobs) edition.
Please email us if you have any questions or suggestions to improve the app: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pause your work by starting a break, to resume work end the break.
Round durations or start / end times to 1, 5, 10, 15, 30, or 60 minutes.
Reorder tasks for a job.
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect blend of simplicity and functionality
I use this app almost every single day to manage my time across every facet of life, from my day job, to side jobs, to personal tasks. I’ve tried many time tracking apps and they’ve been OK but the biggest requirements for me in this kind of app is Reliability and Ease of Quick Use. It is very fast and easy for me to start tracking time on any job task, and that is essential. I’ve uninstalled so many apps where starting or stopping the timer takes a few seconds. That’s annoying especially when I need to hop back and forth between tasks. WorkHours solves this elegantly. Love this app!!
Best Time-Tracking App Out There
This app got me through the pandemic and my depression. So easy to use and really helped me see how much time I was spending (depressed) online without making the time tracking itself be a chore. Highly recommend to anyone who wants an objective view throughout the day of their time spent on tasks. Extremely useful for students who want to be able to better estimate how much time particular classes take each week.
Good app with room for small improvements
I really like the app, I switched from a different app because it is very modern and has a lot of capabilities. However, two things I wish the app had already is:
The ability to start and en breaks without setting a specific time. I am self employed/work from home. I don’t know when my breaks will start or end. If you could just start a break and pause timing work hours and then stop break and start timing seamlessly that would be great.
Second, sliding the wheel to set the start and end time looks very sophisticated but having the ability to just type it in would also be very nice.
Other than those two things I think the app works great so far.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- DEVAPPS d.o.o.
- 55.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Dejan Vidmar
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Year subscription $18.49
- 1 Month subscription $3.49
- Upgrade to WorkHours Pro $8.99
- 1 Year subscription $39.99
- Upgrade to WorkHours Personal $5.99
- 1 Month subscription $6.49
- Upgrade Personal to Pro $3.99