Voxel Max makes creating professional level voxel art easy and fun. The sleek and intuitive interface is easy to master whether you're a 3D game developer, a digital artist, or a kid with a huge imagination.
POWERFUL EDITING EXPERIENCE
• Full suite of features on Mac, iPad & iPhone
• Real time material rendering
• 256x256x256 build area
• SDF brushes for fast building
• Multi touch, drag and drop, keyboard & mouse support
MULTI-OBJECT SCENE MANAGEMENT
• Instanced cloning and de-linking
• Non destructive rotation, translation, and flipping
• Object alignment and snapping
• Clipboard handling across files
• Prefab asset packs for a quick start
• Qubicle, MagicaVoxel scene level Import & Export
ADJUST LAST ACTION WITH CONTROL POINTS
• Fine tune position and scale of any edit operation
• Curve controls on freehand strokes
• Change material or swap color gradient
TOUCH PAD & PRESSURE SENSITIVITY
• Adjustable pressure sensitivity
• Control brush size and color
• Cube/Sphere Brushes, Line, Box & Face Extrusion
• Axis Stretching and Mirroring
• Many select options and Selection Masking
UP TO 2040 MATERIALS
• 255 color swatches with individual alphas
• 24-bit RGB/HSB color editor
• multi swatch color effects ( Gradient, Random, Worley, Voronoi, Perlin)
• 8 material layers to adjust render settings ( metallic, roughness, emission)
UNLIMITED VERSION HISTORY
• Undo all the way to document start
• Playback entire build as a time-lapse
• Cloud sync files and edit across devices
We squashed some bugs and made some improvements to make Voxel Max better for everyone.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best app for apple users!
I use this app for every pixel 3D art I’m trying to build in sandbox games. This app makes it easier to create anything; instead of using a custom procreate brush. Also, Its convenient for me when I’m not near my PC or iMac. I can either use my phone or iPad while offline, and helping my daughter build realistic towns on block building games. I’ve also noticed when I have a hard time trying to draw something to build, this app makes things easier to draw something above my skill level. Also, it’s great for people who want to create games or apps for the apple store! This app is worth more than what it’s selling for. If you’re a game developer, love doing pixel art or interested in creating things for games like Roblox, Minecraft ect. I suggest that you buy this app because it has more useful tools that most free ones don’t have; plus it has useful features and tutorials that help you with anything that you find confusing. Happy holidays, and take care!
Developer Response ,
Thank you! I'm so happy you like using Voxel Max.
If you ever need support or you have any suggestions on how to make Voxel Max better please feel free to join our small community on Discord https://discord.gg/UEmzMJ3 or to contact me directly: http://voxelmax.com/contact-us
This 3D art app not only matches the tools of desktop voxel software like MagicaVoxel and Qubicle, it expands past them with amazing features.
Pressure sensitive stylus control and palm rejection, randomized color application, adjustable stroke vectors, prefab item library, full info history, cross compatible file export/import, AR viewer, mouse/keyboard support, iCloud powered hand-off from iPad to iPhone... the number of pro features is huge! On an iPad Pro, this program is amazingly powerful, and it still works well even on older iPhones for voxel creation on the go.
Full disclosure: I was paid to help with a lot of the early alpha testing, suggested many some features, designed many of the prefab items, and produced many tutorials for using the app. As a professional voxel artist, I can have used many different programs, and I am staff with The Sandbox using VoxEdit daily. However, this program is becoming part of my regular workflow because it’s VOX export is fully compatible with VoxEdit. I am no longer bound to my desk using mainly MagicaVoxel for modeling. All three tools (MV, VE, VM) have professional use for me and I recommend them all for various reasons.
This program is worth the premium price tag! It has more features than the free options, works well in combo with them, and is just a lot of fun to use. You won’t regret it.
Fantastic game design app.
Very powerful, as good if not better than most desktop apps. Bonus, you get the macOS version as well with your purchase. A no brainer if you’re looking to increase your productivity. Design in bed, design anywhere you have a few idle moments.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Adrian Andreca
- 70.9 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 ndreca FZE
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.