Access thousands of scores and save hours of manual work with Enote - the biggest innovation in sheet music since the printing press.
We’re using AI technology to reconstruct the world’s sheet music in a flexible digital format, unlocking advanced new features that give musicians more power than ever before.
The Enote app gives you:
• Access to every score and part for over 6,000 classical works. Our musicologists hand-select every score, and add hundreds more to the library each week.
• Flexible digital scores that adjust to fit your preferred notation size, engraving style and screen dimensions.
• Time-saving features like rule-based highlighting and instant transposition.
• Simple navigation by measures and movements - plus contextual Quick Jump buttons that take you to the destination of Repeat, Coda, D.S. and D.C. marks.
• Quick referencing of any instrumental part measure in the corresponding full score.
• Powerful new search and filter options that make it easy to find scores and discover new repertoire.
• Intuitive drawing tools designed by musicians.
• Seamless syncing across Apple devices.
• Useful tools like a metronome, tuner and recording interface built into the score view.
• Quick wireless printing so you’re never caught without music.
Enote was designed by musicians and built to the highest professional standard by a dedicated team of music lovers.
The app’s digital scores and features are made possible by our AI-powered Optical Music Recognition (OMR) system, which recognizes and reconstructs scores at an industry-leading 99.9% accuracy rate.
Our team of musicologists select only the most reliable professional editions for reconstruction, including hundreds of Urtext editions from major publishers like Bärenreiter, Henle and Breitkopf & Härtel.
It’s completely free to download Enote, open any score in our library and try out all of our time-saving digital features. Premium Subscriptions are also available, which offer unlimited feature usage and faster, more convenient ways to access your sheet music.
Enote was created to give musicians the modern sheet music standard they deserve. Join us on the journey and help bring our craft into the 21st century.
Enote uses and contributes to the Verovio open-source engraving library and the MEI open-source music encoding format. Find out more about these projects at https://verovio.org & https://music-encoding.org/
#IntelligentSheetMusic - @enoteapp
This update includes bug fixes that improve the stability of the Enote app.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Start, Missing “Browse” and MIDI play
Hobby pianist here. Love the layout and potential. Would recommend adding:
• a browse function to discover new music vs having to search for a specific piece. Perhaps look to Spotify for inspiration here.
• a MIDI playback of sheet music to help learners hear the rhythms and melodies.
Great job, excited for your team’s progress. Thank you!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the kind words and feedback! Confirming that both of these points are already on our product roadmap 🎶
So I’ve been following this on Instagram for a while because I thought it was an amazing concept. So far I’m loving this app, I just wish that when you first get into the app it shows you some music to maybe start playing like a recommended feature. So far great app and AMAZING work.
Such a great idea and implementation. I’ve been with this app since the beta, and the work they put into this is something great. As a pianist who has migrated to using an iPad for almost all performances involving sheet music, this is a great tool with access to great music, and more being added all the time. Stellar app!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Enote GmbH
- 66.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Enote GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $9.99
- Annual Subscription $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.