Manage your retirement, banking, and brokerage accounts using the TIAA mobile app. The app provides quick and secure access to all your TIAA finances, and puts 100 years of top money management into the palm of your hand.
The TIAA mobile app includes:
Security – Use your password, Touch ID, or Face ID to log in
Investment and retirement plan management – Monitor your account activity, contributions and asset allocation; transfer money between funds in your retirement plan, fund a new brokerage account and track fund performance
Banking – Check your balance, deposit a check, transfer funds, or pay your bills
Mortgage – View your balance, account details, and transaction history
Brokerage trading – Buy and sell equities, ETFs and mutual funds
Goals – Monitor savings to achieve your financial goals
Peek View – View your total portfolio and balances without logging in
Contact TIAA & Support – Contact your advisor or have quick access to all of our support tools and services; view tax forms and other statements
Apple Watch – View your total portfolio and balances from your wrist
Products and services are subject to terms and conditions and may be subject to approval.
Deposit and lending products and services are provided by TIAA Bank®, a division of TIAA, FSB. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.
Investing involves risk and your investments may gain or lose value, and will fluctuate over time. Investment, insurance and annuity products are not FDIC insured, are not bank guaranteed, are not bank deposits, are not insured by any federal government agency, are not a condition to any banking service or activity, and may lose value. Certain securities may not be suitable for all investors.
TIAA Brokerage, a division of TIAA-CREF Individual & Institutional Services, LLC, Member FINRA and SIPC, distributes securities. Brokerage accounts are carried by Pershing, LLC, a subsidiary of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation, Member FINRA, NYSE, SIPC.
- See our new Contact Us hours to support any retirement questions you may have.
- View enhancements to our Compare Risk Level table for your retirement goals.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app ! Thank you guys/ gals.
Great business app. Thank you again. Easy to use. Just touch the area your looking into. The phone services were very supportive. Although I did lose my password over time with face login. I was happy the caller was patient to allow me to reset and move forward, also I had another great call to make sure I entered my account information correctly to help with my loan needed to keep up with my bills while out of work this Summer.
All done for now. Back some other time.
What a buggy banking app
I don’t understand why the reviews of this app are so high. I routinely encounter bugs that make me very nervous about their IT practices. Some examples:
- When I re-open the app I can briefly see all my account balances before it flashes an annoying “Session expired” message and logs me out. When you switch back to the app you should never see the balances without FaceID.
- You have to manually choose Face ID to log in almost every time, unlike normal finance apps that just automatically read your face on the login screen. If I have FaceID set up, why would I want to log in using some other method?
- When I launched the app once it gave me a full screen warning “Your account has been locked” then the warning immediately went away allowing me to access my account. This made me *super* nervous. Was my account hacked? Or was it just a bug? I think it was a bug because I can still access my account. But still trust busting.
I have provided feedback through their in-app tool multiple times with no response. And still it asks me constantly if “I am enjoying their app”. No I am not! But I am stuck with them after they took over my prior Everbank account when they merged. Only staying with this bank due to the friction of switching, but certainly no loyalty to this bank. And their app is not helping.
Love it but I’d love
I’ve been using the TIAA app for years and am very happy with it although it would be nice to have access to some other features offered on the web. I’d love to have a simple way to view available funds information for my class. The web offers this ability. The app only has close to this ability if you’re transferring funds or want to search for a fund when creating your tracking list. I’d love access to some useful forms and better yet the ability to fill them out in the app and print if needing notary witness, or submit if not. On the web and app it would be nice (if possible) to display on TIAA funds risk assessments.
- Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association America
- 168.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 and watchOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- ©2019 and prior years, Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association of America - College Retirement Equities Fund, New York, NY 10017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.