Manage your retirement, banking, and brokerage accounts using the TIAA mobile app. The app provides quick and secure access to all your TIAA finances, and puts 100 years of top money management into the palm of your hand.
The TIAA mobile app includes:
Security – Use your password, Touch ID, or Face ID to log in
Investment and retirement plan management – Monitor your account activity, contributions and asset allocation; transfer money between funds in your retirement plan, fund a new brokerage account and track fund performance
Banking – Check your balance, deposit a check, transfer funds, or pay your bills
Mortgage – View your balance, account details, and transaction history
Brokerage trading – Buy and sell equities, ETFs and mutual funds
Goals – Monitor savings to achieve your financial goals
Peek View – View your total portfolio and balances without logging in
Contact TIAA & Support – Contact your advisor or have quick access to all of our support tools and services; view tax forms and other statements
Apple Watch – View your total portfolio and balances from your wrist
Products and services are subject to terms and conditions and may be subject to approval.
Deposit and lending products and services are provided by TIAA Bank®, a division of TIAA, FSB. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.
Investing involves risk and your investments may gain or lose value, and will fluctuate over time. Investment, insurance and annuity products are not FDIC insured, are not bank guaranteed, are not bank deposits, are not insured by any federal government agency, are not a condition to any banking service or activity, and may lose value. Certain securities may not be suitable for all investors.
TIAA Brokerage, a division of TIAA-CREF Individual & Institutional Services, LLC, Member FINRA and SIPC, distributes securities. Brokerage accounts are carried by Pershing, LLC, a subsidiary of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation, Member FINRA, NYSE, SIPC.
- Manage contributions from the Actions menu
- View running balance and bank statements from TIAA Bank (Bank customers)
- Stay on top of dollar and percentage daily change values
- See our enhancements that allow you to enable notifications
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Convenient, super easy, everything at your fingertips
Being new to ever having a retirement acct not to mention then within 6 months needing to process an emergency withdrawal from it I have had so many questions & had to process & submit numerous forms as well as communicate numerous times with agents and this app has saved so much time, stress and made this all so convenient! I was so impressed with TIAA & their continuing effort to make the customers lives easier and less stressful I have decided to completely switch over to TIAA for all my banking needs!!!! :) And like before TIAA & the app beyond exceeded my expectations!!! Compared to my previous bank (one of the largest and oldest in the US) I prefer TIAAs app mainly due to the quickness customer service responds if I need more answers!!!
Thank you TIAA for making my banking needs actually enjoyable
Great app ! Thank you guys/ gals.
Great business app. Thank you again. Easy to use. Just touch the area your looking into. The phone services were very supportive. Although I did lose my password over time with face login. I was happy the caller was patient to allow me to reset and move forward, also I had another great call to make sure I entered my account information correctly to help with my loan needed to keep up with my bills while out of work this Summer.
All done for now. Back some other time.
What a buggy banking app
I don’t understand why the reviews of this app are so high. I routinely encounter bugs that make me very nervous about their IT practices. Some examples:
- When I re-open the app I can briefly see all my account balances before it flashes an annoying “Session expired” message and logs me out. When you switch back to the app you should never see the balances without FaceID.
- You have to manually choose Face ID to log in almost every time, unlike normal finance apps that just automatically read your face on the login screen. If I have FaceID set up, why would I want to log in using some other method?
- When I launched the app once it gave me a full screen warning “Your account has been locked” then the warning immediately went away allowing me to access my account. This made me *super* nervous. Was my account hacked? Or was it just a bug? I think it was a bug because I can still access my account. But still trust busting.
I have provided feedback through their in-app tool multiple times with no response. And still it asks me constantly if “I am enjoying their app”. No I am not! But I am stuck with them after they took over my prior Everbank account when they merged. Only staying with this bank due to the friction of switching, but certainly no loyalty to this bank. And their app is not helping.
- Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association America
- 168.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 and watchOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- ©2019 and prior years, Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association of America - College Retirement Equities Fund, New York, NY 10017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.