Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
British Vogue Sept
I love the forces for change Vogue! I must admit my interest was piqued because Duchess Meghan is guess editing. I think the magazine captured the essence of great women and the work they do. Hands down it’s the best. It satisfied my fashion fix and soul.
Useless after the update
Updated the iOS on my phone and now having trouble with the the app. The problem that I’m having with the app is going back to the previous issue like September issue and now I’m stuck with The current issue. I’m not satisfied
All your pages, not just the occasional one, need to expand, so it makes reading the text easier. Other than that, it’s a good mag.
- The Conde Nast Publications Limited
- 22.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 The Condé Nast Publications Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- June 2011 $3.99
- Vogue December 2011 $3.99
- Vogue September 2012 $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.