Zoho CRM empowers a global network of over 150,000 businesses in over 180 countries. It helps businesses engage with customers, convert more leads, and grow their revenue by closing more deals.
Oversee your sales on the move with the Zoho CRM mobile app .
Whether you're a sales rep making calls, a sales manager monitoring the sales pipeline, or a business owner nurturing your business, approach your workday efficiently with a state-of-the-art mobile CRM system.
Your mobile CRM app not only covers your CRM software requirements on the go but also helps boost mobile sales productivity with features like search, call, email, check-in, near-me, and notifications. With a highly fluid, interactive interface, offline access, and the ability to sync data across all your devices automatically, Zoho's mobile CRM is perfect for field sales.
- Get a clear overview of your scheduled tasks, events, and calls. Set reminders so that you never miss out on a single one.
- Use the powerful global search to locate anything you need.
- Review notes and attachments before heading out for important meetings.
- Locate customers and sales opportunities nearby and navigate.
- Check in at a client's location to record your visit.
- Know who's calling with the Caller ID feature.
- Log calls and capture the details of your conversation with ease by attaching voice notes.
- Visualize sales and marketing trends and make decisions while you're away from your desk.
- Collaborate with your team in real-time using Feeds and @mention colleagues on posts.
- Sync your data automatically across all platforms without worrying about network connectivity.
If you have any questions or comments, please write to us at email@example.com. We'll be happy to help.
- We've completely revamped the Analytics module both in its appearance and functionality. You can now get a complete overview of your entire sales process and also drill down the finer details on the go.
- We have brought in new updates which would require iOS 11 or higher to function. Please update to the latest OS to access the upcoming features and enhancements.
Note: Users on versions below iOS 11 will still be able to access the app, but they will not be able to update and access the latest features.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Incredible amounts of tools and capability
Started using this product a couple years back at the company I was in employed with. In the beginning we had multiple departments that needed to be set up and configured. Then we had our employees and management. Everything from payroll documentation is needed for either services provided or services received. Gateways for processing credit cards, assistance with web page, a support ticketing system. Multiple apps for multiple paths of communication. Statistics analytics you name it they got it. But it’s up to the customer to take the time to set it up. This company does not know exactly what you need unless you ask. Patient knowledgeable and happy to assist the support team has been spectacular. Love the people, professional, humble, and very enlightening. Currently started my own business and implementing the same CRM. Thank you for developing implementing and putting it into production. Also I have a secret, they are from India and I have done technical support and managed technical support also. I am an American and I love my country. Born in Los Angeles and totally anti-racist. America and the rest of the countries never let language be a Barrier for your success!!!
Dawn Perez Naples Florida
After using Zoho for two years now...
I can’t tell you how impressed I am as a business owner with Zoho. I am not IT, but most of even complex options I can do with the help of their support. The program itself is beyond solid, it has dozens of practical partner programs (we use salesiq, forms and others), but the most important feature is their customer service. Always someone available within seconds through phone and chat. Always quick to help and solve. It’s a beast of a program but it has to be so it does everything we need and then some.
Great concept, Needs improvement
Zoho has been part of the CRM revolution with an app and service that has potential.
The latest update seems not to fix any issues, but made things worse: One thing I’ve noticed is that it’s not saving the data properly. This is very frustrating, especially after working for hours on gathering leads and accounts information - you go and enter the data, hit save and call it a night. When you come back to resume where you left off or you need to go back and retrieve the data: it’s not there. You only find what you’ve entered the first time you created the item months ago, and not what you’ve entered and updated since.
Another downfall is trying to export all your data from Zoho CRM to Outlook. ‘Cause let’s face it: one can not rely on your data being 100% safe and accessible anywhere. You always must have a back up. But the problem here is that when you export from Zoho CRM to Outlook: the data doesn’t appear in the fields where they supposed to be. It’s all scattered in odd fields, even the most basic info like a company’s address or phone number, making the whole thing useless. It just needs a much better Outlook integration.
It leaves you to think: If this basic CRM plan is unreliable, you think I’ll want to upgrade to the next tiers??
This is why I give the app a two-star rating, which means that Zoho Corp has more and better work to do.
- Zoho Corporation
- 180.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020, Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.