NoteLedge is a digital notepad that comes with powerful multimedia tools for creating notes and presenting works straight from a smart device. It provides a versatile workspace for collecting information from multiple sources, connecting thoughts, and expressing your amazing ideas. Take notes, make sketches, record ideas, add web clippings and organize everything all in one place. You get to manage and trace reference sources instantly with a media folder. NoteLedge is the best note-taking app for project planning, creative thinking, writing research papers, and documentation.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Featured as “Perfect with Apple Pencil”, “Amazing Apps for iPad Pro”, and “Easy Note-taking” on the App Store
- Designated app for iPad program at Monbulk College, Australia & Special Education School in Tokushima, Japan
NOTELEDGE IS THE PERFECT TOOL FOR
- teachers who want to create course materials or document students' learning journey;
- students who want to take more effective notes in class, write reports, and make cheat sheets;
- artists and designers who want to collect information, sketch ideas, and get inspired;
- creatives who want to create digital portfolios or present their works on the go; or
- business professionals who want to facilitate communication with visual aids and mind maps.
- Take notes and record audio simultaneously
- Insert tables, photos, videos, audio and more
- Sketch and draw with a full set of brushes*
- Customize notes with a variety of stickers and covers
- Apply note template to your favorite note-taking method, including Cornell notes template and more
- Manage layers with easy drag and drop
- Present works in slideshow mode
- Support Apple Pencil, Adonit Pixel, Wacom Bamboo Sketch & Bamboo Fineline, and Pogo Connect 2
ORGANIZE NOTES & PDF EXCERPTS (iPad)*
- Highlight and annotate PDF documents
- Link key facts from multiple PDFs and reorganize them in your notes
- Manage annotations, related notes, and bookmark in the BOTA list
- Build knowledge, connect your thoughts, and quickly trace references
GATHER INFO FROM THE WEB & TRACE SOURCES (iPad)
- Clip images, videos, texts, or crop screenshots from the split-view Web Clipper
- Embed videos from online streaming websites such as YouTube, Vimeo, TED Talks, etc
- Save an entire web page as a note
- Manage the contents inserted in your notes in the Media Folder
- View web sources quickly
SYNC, MANAGE & SHARE
- Sync and access notes across all devices
- Auto-sync to all your favorite cloud storages at once, including Kdan Cloud, iCloud, Dropbox, OneDrive, and Google Drive*
- Share notes with iMessage, AirDrop, and email
- Add notes to Apple and Google Calendar
- Publish works to NoteTube and view directly from the web
- Protect the app with a password or Touch ID
(*Premium features available with Creativity 365 or NoteLedge Pro subscription)
- Kdan Cloud: $2.99/month or $9.99/year
- NoteLedge Pro: $3.99/month or $15.99/year
- Creativity 365: $9.99/month or $59.99/year - Free trial available. Get access to all premium features in the Creativity 365 App series across phone, tablet, and desktop.
Subscriptions will be charged through your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of current subscription period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price. You may manage your subscriptions in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
Terms of service: https://cloud.kdanmobile.com/articles/terms_of_service
CAN WE GIVE A HAND?
Got a question? Contact us at email@example.com or check out https://support.kdanmobile.com
New Stylus Support
+ Adonit Note+: The latest Adonit stylus for the new iPad/iPad Pro models (2018 or later)
+ Better writing and drawing experience with pressure sensitivity, natural tilt, undo/redo shortcut buttons and palm rejection
Ratings and Reviews
The idea of having Cornell notes template is awesome. The note taking process is so painful and ridiculously complicated that I just use another note taking app then transfer the note to the template. Have potential though.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We’re glad you enjoy the Cornell notes template! We’ll continue to work on improving the user experience. If you have any questions or suggestions for the editing tools, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Says there is a 3 DAY ! (so much time to investigate what it can do!). But even that level of generosity is not available unless you first sign up with credit card for the automatic upgrade (unless you cancel in those 3 DAYS.
Not gonna do it - particularly for a tool that took several minutes to load a small pdf from iCloud and required multiple attempts to open it. To bad because their website describes a tool I’ve been looking for forever - a decent pdf highlight extractor/note editor.
UPDATE: Sorry but of the over 500 apps in my purchased list I’ve only seen one other that required a credit card sign up BEFORE the free trial and I didn’t purchase that one either. The app says you’ll be charged unless you cancel 24 hours in advance so I suspect you actually only get 2 days......the “Standard Apple subscription model” gives other vendors quite a few ways to allow a person to evaluate the app before being locked into a subscription.
Developer Response ,
Hi koparosti, thank you for your feedback. We're sorry you feel that way. We follow Apple's standard free trial and subscription policy. We offer a 3 to 7-day free trial, depends on the subscription plan selected. We are glad to hear that NoteLedge provides the features you need. You may start the free trial, and cancel auto-renewal in your App Store account anytime. If you like the features, you can restart the subscription.
Really disappointing that this app doesn’t let you write while you’re in split screen mode. Tried to take notes on a video I was watching, it lets you open the app and go to the note but for some reason I can’t write draw or type
I think this isn’t asking for much for a paid app
Will be switching note apps
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. There are two way to take notes while watching a video. 1) Use iOS 11’s Slide Over feature. You can open Safari, YouTube or any video apps in Slide Over view. 2) Use NoteLedge’s built-in web browser. You can watch videos or embed the videos in your notes simply with drag and drop.
We are planning a major update to optimize the user experience, and we’ll improve the editing features in split view. Meanwhile, if you have any questions about the above, please contact us at email@example.com. We’d be happy to help.
- Kdan Mobile Software LTD
- 136.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2015-2019 Kdan Mobile Software Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Kdan Cloud $2.99
- Kdan Cloud $9.99
- NoteLedge Pro $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.