Research shows that people who keep track of their food, activity and progress lose more weight than people who don’t! Stay on track for results with NuMi by Nutrisystem®—the only weight loss app designed to support your Nutrisystem® plan. NuMi® seamlessly integrates with your Nutrisystem® plan for easy one-touch tracking. Log your Nutrisystem® foods, water, activity, and much more. Don’t wait a second longer: Tap into a healthier lifestyle and let NuMi® guide the way!
• NEW! NuMi SmartAdapt™: As you lose weight and track your progress, NuMi SmartAdapt intelligently tailors your plan to recommend the right amount of foods for your body.
• NuMi Challenges: Stay motivated by joining our action-packed challenges! Play to win prizes, rewards and savings.
• News Feed: Learn about exclusive offers, contests, giveaways and more!
• Complete Nutrisystem® entrée database with barcode scanner for easy tracking. Plus, nutritional info for thousands of other foods!
• The Leaf: Find weight loss tips, articles and hundreds of healthy recipes catered to your weight loss plan. Fresh content added daily!
• Gain exclusive access to our biweekly newsletters full of the latest weight loss tips and tricks.
• One-Touch Tracking: Quick Log allows you to track Nutrisystem® meals, PowerFuels, SmartCarbs and other food types with one tap.
• Scanning: Access our database of 1 million+ foods and scan barcodes for quick, convenient logging. Whether you’re at the grocery store or dining at your favorite restaurant chain, we can help you keep track!
• Plan your Flex Meals: Turn any meal occasion into a Flex Meal, with Nutrisystem recipes that show you exactly how many SmartCarbs, PowerFuels, etc. are in each serving.
• Plan your week: Copy and duplicate meals for faster tracking. Log a recipe and it easily converts to PowerFuels, SmartCarbs and Extras in your Journal.
• Plan Guidance: Shows you exactly what to eat and when, taking the planning off your plate.
• Smart Reminders: NuMi reminds you when to log your meals, water intake, activity and weight so you never miss a beat.
• A La Carte Shopping: With the NuMi® A La Carte Shop at your fingertips, you can order all your Nutrisystem® A La Carte essentials anywhere, anytime. Checkout is fast and easy!
• NEW! Order Nutrisystem® plans directly from the NuMi® app. Choose a proven plan like Uniquely Yours or try Uniquely Yours MAX+ and we’ll deliver it right to your door!
• Photos: Capture your journey with snapshots of your accomplishments. Celebrate your success by collecting and sharing new Weight Loss Milestone badges!
• Sync with Fitbit® to import your activity data right into NuMi®.
Not a Nutrisystem® customer yet? Use NuMi® to learn more about the Nutrisystem® program, get special offers and use the FREE calorie tracker!
Bug Fixes and Maintenance
Ratings and Reviews
A LOT of pros a couple of cons
I really love being able to track what I am eating accurately! This app makes that easy to do. you can either just select that you’ve eaten one of their entrées or enter the name of the enter specifically - which is what I do. It is very very intuitive and easy. I like that it tracks how many calories I have consumed as well as how many are left. I also like that it is easy to enter other foods that are not on the plan like almond milk and almonds etc. and they have the calories calculated.
What I do not like is it took me 15 minutes to figure out how to enter my measurements. Their articles talk endlessly about not just tracking the weight but the inches as well. However, they made it extremely difficult to track those inches. For those of you still searching you have to look under the “more” button and then it’s under “settings.” They need to move it under the “progress“ tab where weight is tracked.
The other thing I dislike is I wish that it was easier to get to the list of power fuels, smart carbs, except and vegetables etc. if it’s on the app, I still haven’t found it. I did find it while searching through all the new sent and finally just took photos of those lists I needed. I am just beginning and I have referred to them several times. In my opinion It should be built into the app. Other than those two items which I think are important the app is very user-friendly and easy. Thank you
NuMi - Easy to use & flexible
When you are on the Nutrisystem program, it’s very easy to use their app. The best part is you get free food as prizes just for using it. It also has many different ways to enter the food depending on your preferences. If you are detail oriented like me, you can put in every item exactly. It’s easy to look up non-NS food items. Many name brands can just be scanned in. If you just want to quickly enter general categories, you can do that in a single click.
The negative is that when I enter my custom foods, there is a software glitch in letting you determine what one portion is. For example, if I want one portion to be a 1/4 cup, I can choose “cup” or “ounces”, but to specify that “X” calories are 1/4 cup or 2 ounces, doesn’t work. Everything seems to need to be one portion. The same is true when you were looking up food. If you want to find out how many calories in 1 cup of chili, many options come up “one portion”. It doesn’t tell you how many ounces are in one portion.
If you saw the review that said you have to pay for a separate shipment to get the prizes or deals, that is incorrect. If you would read the information they provide in the help and many other places, they explain this. Even easier, pick up the phone and asked them to help you. They always do. Their customer service is excellent.
For a nutrition company that’s been around so long, I would have expected more from the app. It has good bones, but needs some serious work. (1) it does not connect to Apple Watch (or any other device except Fitbit). Do if you don’t carry your phone everywhere you go, all day long, your steps don’t get logged. Under activity, you can log a walk, but not as steps—instead you have to fill in detailed data like miles, speed, etc. It would be nice if they would at least let us just manually log steps, but nope. (2) logging NS food is quick and easy HOWEVER, anything else that you eat is not easy to find in the database, and when you do, most of it doesn’t count as what it should. Example—try logging a simple side salad. Should count as a veggie, but after scrolling through the not quite accurate options, they all just count as “other”, and it won’t let you change that manually if you change the serving size you had. Makes zero sense. (3) resources, like your guide, are not easy to access. If you’re looking for options for smart carbs, for example, you have to hunt to find a list, and then it’s short and minimally helpful. (4) the “challenge” portion doesn’t function right. I completed the first challenge, complete with badge, and yet the list of challenges says that one was not completed. Frustrating. Overall, I’m liking the convenience of NS, but won’t stick with it long term, when other programs have such better quality apps.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 56.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © NuMi and NUTRISYSTEM and related trademarks are registered trademarks and trademarks in the United States and/or other countries, used under license from Nutri/System IPHC, Inc.