NuMi matches your Nutrisystem® plan to seamlessly track your Nutrisystem® foods, Flex Meals, activity, measurements and much more. Don’t wait a second longer, let NuMi guide you to a healthier lifestyle!
• Complete Nutrisystem® entrée database with barcode scanner for easy tracking.
• One-touch Tracking - Quick Log allows you to track Nutrisystem® meals, PowerFuels, SmartCarbs and other food types with one tap.
• Plan your Flex Meals—Turn any meal occasion into a Flex Meal, with Nutrisystem recipes that show you exactly how many SmartCarbs, PowerFuels, etc. are in each serving.
• Plan your week—Copy and duplicate meals for faster tracking. Log a recipe and it turns into PowerFuels and SmartCarbs and Extras in your Journal.
• Plan Guidance - Shows your PowerFuel and SmartCarb allotment per meal.
• Smart Reminders - Let NuMi remind you when to log your meals, water intake, activity and weight so you never miss a beat.
• NuMi Challenges—Enter fun tracking challenges and win prizes!
• News Feed—Get exclusive offers, contests, giveaways and more!
• The Leaf—Find tips, articles and inspiration. Fresh content added daily!
• Shopping – With the entire A La Carte menu at your fingertips, you can shop anywhere, anytime. Plus, enjoy fast, easy checkout!
• Photos – Capture your journey with snapshots of your accomplishments. Celebrate your success by collecting and sharing new Weight Loss Milestone badges!
• Sync with Fitbit®, Jawbone® and more to import your activity data right into NuMi.
Not a Nutrisystem customer yet? Use NuMi to learn more about the program, get special offers and use the FREE calorie tracker!
Bug fixes and system maintenance
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My weight loss journey
I started the nutri system diet on the day before Thanksgiving 2018. I had recently seen my doctor, and we went over my labs. They were over all good with the exception of border line diabetes and my current weight. Going over this in my head rang a bell inside me that was telling me that I am better than this.
So I made the call to Nutri System. I didn’t care that it was at the beginning of the holidays. I knew I needed to do something and now. Long story short, I have been on the diet for nearly two months now give or take a day or two, and I have lost 15.6 pounds as of last Friday. Today is the following Monday, and I am certain I have lost even more weight. However, my weekly weigh in is on Friday mornings. So, come Friday morning, I am sure there will be more weight loss. How do I know? I have been following the diet religiously, plus I have been exercising and doing a daily speed walk that has yielded me great rewards thus far.
I give a huge part of my success to Nutri System. However, it couldn’t have happened at all without all my hard work and dedication to my health. My advice, get out there America and take the Nutri System challenge to heart, and most certainly natural weight loss goals WILL be sure to follow you as you go.
Thanks Nutri System!! ❤️❤️
A LOT of pros a couple of cons
I really love being able to track what I am eating accurately! This app makes that easy to do. you can either just select that you’ve eaten one of their entrées or enter the name of the enter specifically - which is what I do. It is very very intuitive and easy. I like that it tracks how many calories I have consumed as well as how many are left. I also like that it is easy to enter other foods that are not on the plan like almond milk and almonds etc. and they have the calories calculated.
What I do not like is it took me 15 minutes to figure out how to enter my measurements. Their articles talk endlessly about not just tracking the weight but the inches as well. However, they made it extremely difficult to track those inches. For those of you still searching you have to look under the “more” button and then it’s under “settings.” They need to move it under the “progress“ tab where weight is tracked.
The other thing I dislike is I wish that it was easier to get to the list of power fuels, smart carbs, except and vegetables etc. if it’s on the app, I still haven’t found it. I did find it while searching through all the new sent and finally just took photos of those lists I needed. I am just beginning and I have referred to them several times. In my opinion It should be built into the app. Other than those two items which I think are important the app is very user-friendly and easy. Thank you
NuMi - Easy to use & flexible
When you are on the Nutrisystem program, it’s very easy to use their app. The best part is you get free food as prizes just for using it. It also has many different ways to enter the food depending on your preferences. If you are detail oriented like me, you can put in every item exactly. It’s easy to look up non-NS food items. Many name brands can just be scanned in. If you just want to quickly enter general categories, you can do that in a single click.
The negative is that when I enter my custom foods, there is a software glitch in letting you determine what one portion is. For example, if I want one portion to be a 1/4 cup, I can choose “cup” or “ounces”, but to specify that “X” calories are 1/4 cup or 2 ounces, doesn’t work. Everything seems to need to be one portion. The same is true when you were looking up food. If you want to find out how many calories in 1 cup of chili, many options come up “one portion”. It doesn’t tell you how many ounces are in one portion.
If you saw the review that said you have to pay for a separate shipment to get the prizes or deals, that is incorrect. If you would read the information they provide in the help and many other places, they explain this. Even easier, pick up the phone and asked them to help you. They always do. Their customer service is excellent.
- 92.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © NuMi and NUTRISYSTEM and related trademarks are registered trademarks and trademarks in the United States and/or other countries, used under license from Nutri/System IPHC, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.