Scanbot is the best mobile scanner app for documents and QR codes. Create free, high-quality PDF or JPG scans with just one tap. Send files via email or as a fax. Upload them to iCloud Drive, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, Evernote and other cloud services.
Scanbot packs all the power of a desktop scanner into one tiny scanner app!
SCANBOT FEATURES – Scan, send and more with the scanner app
• Scan premium quality PDFs or JPGs with 200 dpi and higher
• Fax: you can send your documents as a fax right from Scanbot!
• Cloud integration: iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive and other cloud services
• Scan QR codes: URLs, Contacts, Phone Numbers, etc.
• Lightning fast: automatic edge detection and scanning
• Scan single & multi-page documents
• Enhance your scans: apply color, grayscale or black & white filters with automatic optimization
• One-tap email and print workflows
• Beautiful design & easy to use
• OCR: extract the text of your scans to copy, search, lookup, etc.
• Automatically upload scans to any cloud service
• iCloud synchronization between all of your devices
• WebDAV and FTP, sFTP and FTPs
• Edit documents: Move, rotate, add or delete pages
• Encryption: PDF password protection
• Passcode protection with Touch/Face ID support
• Beautiful themes: select your preferred look and feel
• Smart file naming
Scanbot uses the most advanced scanning technology in its scanner app. Scans start at 200 dpi, premium quality comparable to desktop scanners. Various color modes, auto-optimization and blur-reduction help you to get the most out of your scans.
Scanbot is blazingly fast and incredibly easy. Hold your iPhone over any document, receipt, whiteboard or QR code to scan and save it as a PDF or JPG quickly. The edges of the document are automatically identified so that only the document itself is scanned. It captures the best possible image in the perfect moment.
Scanbot works with any type of document, from paper documents to business cards, QR codes, barcodes, notes- even whiteboards or post-its. It saves the documents that are important for you and gets rid of paper clutter. Wherever you are, your Scanbot scanner app is with you.
Learn more: https://scanproapp.com
Get help: https://scanproapp.zendesk.com/
Get in touch: email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter: @Scanbot
--- Auto Renewable Subscription Terms ---
* Annual auto renewing subscription (12 months) unlocks all Pro features.
* Monthly auto renewing subscription unlocks all Pro features.
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period for the same subscription fee indicated above.
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
* Your free trial subscription will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by turning off auto-renewal through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will no longer be able to use the Pro features.
Terms of Service: https://maplemedia.io/terms-of-service/
Thanks for using Scanbot, and a special thanks to all of our Scanbot Pro subscribers.
You'll find the following updates in this release:
• Minor improvements and optimizations, along with several bug fixes.
• The functionality to connect to Wunderlist has been removed, as Wunderlist is being deprecated in May 2020.
If you have any questions or feedback please contact us directly in the app (Settings, scroll down and tap on Support) or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're here to help, around the clock. Thanks for using Scanbot!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Scanbot on iPad Pro 2017 / iPhone
I'm a 75 year old housewife, keeping track of our expenses by scanning receipts into .pdf's usually on my iPhone 6S, then sending to iCloud Drive on my MacBook Pro (late 2013). My laptop is in the shop for repair. It will take at least a week to get it back. I continue to scan, now with iPad Pro, sending to iCloud Drive. Scanbot is even better on iPad Pro than iPhone. I am keeping up with the bookkeeping and filing.😌
It might be nice to be able to list store names which are often used, so one could select, rather than retype each time. But if that never happens, I will continue to appreciate Scanbot with all its bells and whistles.
Also, Apple is hinting that Bento will no longer be compatible with the upcoming systems. I dream of a companion APP with Scanbot, that would automatically add my scans to a Spreadsheet, with ability to open any actual scan, as well as sort the various columns in the spreadsheet. I know that is dreaming large, but is that ever needed.
Thank you for your good work.
It was a great app...until recently
Have used this app for years to keep track of receipts for business and it has been everything I could need. It has been amazing. This last month something I was promoted to buy an upgrade and locked out of use of the app. It appeared that in order to access the use of the app and to recover previous scan I would need to purchase an upgrade. This issue was compounded by the fact that, first I’m not sure why I have to buy it b/c it was working finely to this pint and second, every time I tap on any storage options there is an error message so even if I did want to purchase it, I can’t. It at least three days of very concerned on/off searching to figure out how to regain control of the app. I did eventually figure out how to do this, but am no longer anywhere as enthusiastic about this app. To hold my 7 months worth of tax receipts hostage as a marketing tool is a very low tactic.
Bottom line, be prepared for a hard sell into their premium tier. This app seems to be more about making money for the developer than the ease of use for the consumer.
Developer Response ,
Could you send an email to email@example.com? We'd love to take a closer look at this faulty behaviour.
Thanks in advance
Make sure you have your game face on.
Granted I haven’t even gotten an opportunity to use the app to the capacity of my own choosing as of yet...I’m still incredibly disappointed that what looked like the introductory page, (showing off all of the features and whatnot) was actually a sorry way for this company to get the customer to buy $8.99+ packages. I’m only 29, and I’m not stupid, but I’ve been extremely sick for a somewhat extended period of time...so yeah, I don’t always have the time or the brain power for tutorials; however, I am SO GLAD that I happened to glance down near the very bottom of that “introductory page” and see those price increases with each extra feature.
*Stop patting yourselves on the back for putting the prices in a pretty, unique color from the rest of the page, because you lose the ability to congratulate yourselves when you literally decrease the font by 3 or 4 points*
I’ll still use you if your product seems to work well, (although I’ve already noticed that the “free version” charges very high amounts to purchase the credits necessary to use the fax feature.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry to hear that you have been very sick! But still, to be honest, I can’t really understand the point of your review and it seems to be filled with a lot of assumptions.
So first, yes the development of an award-winning scanner app costs money and we’re offering you to purchase more features. They’re not mandatory. Be our guest to use the free version that we offer since 4 years for no charge at all. Just don’t give us a bad rating that hurts the company because we do have in-app purchases for Pro users. I believe it is quite natural that the price increases with the number of features. We didn’t invent this mechanic and it is very commonly used for most goods and services.
Second, Apple will always confirm your explicit intent to purchase anything by letting you confirm your selection and then as a second step by making you enter your Apple ID password or via Touch- or Face ID. Nobody can trick you into a purchase!
I hope you might reconsider your rating and use our support option (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions or concerns.
- doo GmbH
- 242.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Maple Media LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Scanbot Pro - Full Scanner App $6.99
- Scanbot Pro 100
- Scanbot Pro 60 $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.