Try our new & highly-customizable iOS 14 Widgets to track 1-day price changes, plus see your favorite stock/crypto prices on your Home Screen!
Stock market #1 app for iPhone & iPad offers the easiest and most efficient way to track stocks and currencies.
With this full-featured app all the stock market information you need is just a tap away!
Stocks+ app core features:
- Real time stock prices and quotes for popular US and global markets
- iOS 14 Home Screen Widgets: Track 1-day changes for your favorite stocks and view updates from your Home Screen (Stocks+ Members only)
- Monitor the profit from your investments in real-time
- Create custom stock alerts to notify you based on any conditions you set
- Visualize stock changes over custom time periods with easy-view charts
- Read the latest market news about your stocks, and check out analyst opinions
- Get trade insights from your favorite stock market tycoons and receive instant notifications when they buy or sell stocks
- Track your selected stocks in your Portfolio or Watch lists (multiple portfolios supported)
- Quick access to essential info: highs and lows, volume, price/earnings ratio & market cap
- Watch your favorite cryptocurrencies and and track them in your wallet
- Easily compare stock values and percentage changes to your portfolio
- Switch between White and Dark theme.
Stocks+ is the essential finance app for anyone who requires up to date stocks and shares information at the touch of a button.
Download Stocks+ app for iPhone and iPad now!
If you have any questions, ideas or complaints please feel free to contact us at any time via in-app support (Settings > Help Center) and we'll assist you ASAP.
• We have the following optional in-app purchases available: Remove Ads, Unlimited Alerts, Tycoon Insights (Monthly subscription @ $7.99/month, with 30-day free trial), All-in-One package, and All-in-One Lifetime @ $149.99 one-time purchase.
• Once subscribed, payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase if you subscribe
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the subscription's renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
A new Stocks+ update has arrived & we are very excited to introduce iOS 14 Home Screen Widgets for Stocks+ Members on iPhone and iPad! Special thanks to all of our users, especially our subscribed Stocks+ Members - for supporting the app & making Stocks+ possible!
◊ Favorite Symbol widget: This Home Screen Widget allows you to follow the price of one symbol (stock/security) and track 1-day changes from your home screen. It is available in a small size widget and also a medium size widget which includes recent stock news.
◊ Your Watchlist widget: This Home Screen widget allows you to follow multiple symbols (stocks/securities) of your choosing and check how they are performing today. It is available in a small size widget and also a medium size widget which includes graphs.
◊ To add Widgets to your home screen: Tap and hold on an empty area of the home screen and enter the edit home screen mode (jiggle mode) > Tap the + button at the top corner > Explore the Stocks+ widgets in the Widget gallery and add them to your home screen for easy access. You can also add Stocks+ widgets to a widget Smart Stack.
◊ For more information on the Stocks+ widgets, open Stocks+, then head to Settings > iOS 14 Widgets and learn how to best use them.
Questions, comments or issues? We appreciate your feedback. Get in touch with us at our support email email@example.com for fast and friendly support from our team. We hope you enjoy this update!
Ratings and Reviews
One of the best out there
I’m down to Apples stock app and this one. Probably my favorite feature here is the “comparison” overlay. I use it this way; I pick my various sector funds and stock symbols, along with the (sector) IDX. This allows me a quick performance comparison. You can compare several symbols at once. Open your chart in horizontal mode and add symbols. Each symbol will be given its own color line. Another feature I appreciate in this app is, of course, Dark Mode. I do not need nor want the news feed but it’s here for those that do. Good job on this app!
Not user friendly, clunky, confusing
This app has one good feature that the apple stocks app doesn’t have - you can add your cost basis and number of shares. However, they make it so clunky and difficult to actually add that info that I’m actually debating with myself whether it’s easier to just pull out a calculator and figure it myself. If you have a static portfolio that you will never change, it’s probably worth spending the 30+ tedious minutes it will take you to get the info into the app, but if you’re trading regularly, forget about it. While it does link to my Fidelity account and pull my holdings automatically, it doesn’t pull all of the info, so I have to enter everything manually anyway. There are so many confusing screens and options that it looks cluttered, and the icons and options are not very clear, which means I end up wasting lots of time clicking into screens that I’m not looking for. The Apple stocks app is so easy to use, why can’t someone just copy that and add a couple of features and call it a day?
Developer Response ,
Thanks for constructive feedback, we really appreciate it.
We improve our app constantly to make it more user friendly to our customers. If you have any concerns, questions or ideas, please feel free to contact our support directly via our app. Our staff will assist you in anything and answer your questions ASAP.
Just open our app > Settings (gear icon in top right) > Help Center and contact us.
Re: while it pulls my holdings automatically, it doesn’t pull all of the info, so I have to enter everything manually.
Please contact us regarding this issue, and our engineers will take a look at it within minutes.
Thanks for reaching out.
The lastest update ruined the app!!!
The latest update is HORRIBLE! It ruined the app widget! Instead of being able to see up to 32 stocks in your watch list and click through the current price, the $ change, market cap, and % change, all you get is the % change for only 20 stocks. Less info on less stocks. And only the % change in stock price. Far less important than the actual price and $ change! So instead of getting all the info you need at a glance you have to open the app and scroll through all the stocks you have and are watching. Thanks but I can do that in the Apple stock app without ads!!! Seems like a way to get users to see more ads. And I bought the ad free subscription and I see ads. Fix the widget issue. It was the best thing about the app.
Instant Alerts are now working again with the fix! Thank you. They had stopped working with a previous update. But now they’re back.
Love being able to see up to 32 stocks from my watchlist in their widget and click through their $change, current price, % change and see all 32 stocks at the same time. Much better than having to scroll through a maximum of 11 (down from 20) with the Apple Stock widget. Also like the info in the app that shows the % that’s institutional owned. And the option for a black theme.
Developer Response ,
Update: Please verify the alerts are working now. No update is required to be installed. The fix is applied already. Thank you.
Many thanks for your kind words.
Regarding your issue with Instant Alerts: We have fixed this issue, please verify. Apologies for this inconvenience. FYI: if you face issues in the future, please contact us directly via our in-app support - in this case your messages will be delivered to our support specialists without any delay (which occurs on the App Store unfortunately.) Just open our app > Settings (gear icon in top right) > Help Center and Contact us.
If the issue is resolved, please consider changing your app rating and review. Thanks.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Stocks, LLC.
- 178.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Stocks, LLC. 2021
- In-App Purchases
- Tycoon Insights (1 month) $7.99
- Remove Ads (1 month) $2.99
- Remove Ads Lifetime $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.