Stock market #1 app for iPhone & iPad offers the easiest and most efficient way to track stocks and currencies.
With this full-featured app all the stock market information you need is just a tap away!
Stocks+ app core features:
- Real time stock prices and quotes for popular US and global markets
- iOS 14 Home Screen Widgets: Track 1-day changes for your favorite stocks and view updates from your Home Screen (Stocks+ Members only)
- Monitor the profit from your investments in real-time
- Create custom stock alerts to notify you based on any conditions you set
- Visualize stock changes over custom time periods with easy-view charts
- Read the latest market news about your stocks, and check out analyst opinions
- Get trade insights from your favorite stock market tycoons and receive instant notifications when they buy or sell stocks
- Track your selected stocks in your Portfolio or Watch lists (multiple portfolios supported)
- Quick access to essential info: highs and lows, volume, price/earnings ratio & market cap
- Watch your favorite cryptocurrencies and and track them in your wallet
- Easily compare stock values and percentage changes to your portfolio
- Switch between White and Dark theme.
Stocks+ is the essential finance app for anyone who requires up to date stocks and shares information at the touch of a button.
Download Stocks+ app for iPhone and iPad now!
If you have any questions, ideas or complaints please feel free to contact us at any time via in-app support (Settings > Help Center) and we'll assist you ASAP.
• We have the following optional in-app purchases available: Remove Ads, Unlimited Alerts, Tycoon Insights (Monthly subscription @ $7.99/month, with 30-day free trial), All-in-One package, and All-in-One Lifetime @ $149.99 one-time purchase.
• Once subscribed, payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase if you subscribe
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the subscription's renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Your feedback helps us make the app better! If you have comments or suggestions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A new Stocks+ update is here! Here’s what’s new:
Now you can listen & subscribe to finance podcasts in the Stocks+ app, powered by PlayerFM
Discover & follow finance thought-leaders in categories like Trading, Wealth, Investing, Cryptocurrency, & ETF
Get notified when new episodes of your favorite finance podcasts drop
Special thanks to our users, especially Stocks+ Members, for supporting the app and making Stocks+ possible.
Questions, comments or issues? Reach out to email@example.com for fast & friendly support.
Ratings and Reviews
Very handy, but could be better!
The EASE OF USE factor is wonderful! Getting the latest information on a stock is a Big Plus too.
BUT the interface is frozen to three panes, full information on a stock takes needless time that wastes your time. It needs a clear change to its interface that is displayed in a with a screen-wide pane for a ONE STOP DISPLAY of a stock’s data - listing of shares when purchased, their value change, purchase cost with dates, in other words a comprehensive screen. Just doing this with the far right pane that contains the chart could probably work. AT THE MOMENT ITS A SECONDARY STOCK APP with Yahoo’s my primary.
No Longer Usable
This used to a fast little and useful app. They were sold in the autumn/fall of 2021 and the new owners didn’t waste time ruining what was a winner. They introduce a new “design” with elements that are far too large so there’s very little information density. This reshuffling of the chairs was also used as an excuse to push people into signing up for their subscription service, which is entirely too expensive and provides little value. The app is much too slow now because of incessant advertisement and pushy alerts to subscribe. Existing and any new functionality was put behind a subscription wall. To matters worse, the app simply refuses to update pricing information and there’s no way to get it to do that other than terminating it and relaunching.
Meanwhile if you previously paid the one-time fee to remove all ads forever, you’re in this uncanny value where the new owners cannot completely ignore you, but it’s clear they want you gone so they can focus on their new, presumably lucrative subscription service.
Developer Response ,
Hi there. Thank you for your detailed feedback. We appreciate you as a long-time customer and we'll be sure to share your comments directly with the rest of our team.
Not user friendly, clunky, confusing
This app has one good feature that the apple stocks app doesn’t have - you can add your cost basis and number of shares. However, they make it so clunky and difficult to actually add that info that I’m actually debating with myself whether it’s easier to just pull out a calculator and figure it myself. If you have a static portfolio that you will never change, it’s probably worth spending the 30+ tedious minutes it will take you to get the info into the app, but if you’re trading regularly, forget about it. While it does link to my Fidelity account and pull my holdings automatically, it doesn’t pull all of the info, so I have to enter everything manually anyway. There are so many confusing screens and options that it looks cluttered, and the icons and options are not very clear, which means I end up wasting lots of time clicking into screens that I’m not looking for. The Apple stocks app is so easy to use, why can’t someone just copy that and add a couple of features and call it a day?
Developer Response ,
Thanks for constructive feedback, we really appreciate it.
We improve our app constantly to make it more user friendly to our customers. If you have any concerns, questions or ideas, please feel free to contact our support directly via our app. Our staff will assist you in anything and answer your questions ASAP.
Just open our app > Settings (gear icon in top right) > Help Center and contact us.
Re: while it pulls my holdings automatically, it doesn’t pull all of the info, so I have to enter everything manually.
Please contact us regarding this issue, and our engineers will take a look at it within minutes.
Thanks for reaching out.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Stocks, LLC.
- 587.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2022 Maple Media LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads (1 month) $2.99
- Tycoon Insights (1 month) $7.99
- All-in-one (1 year) $29.99
- Remove Ads (12 months) $9.99
- Unlimited Alerts (1 month) $1.99
- Remove Ads Lifetime $14.99
- Unlimited Alerts (12 months) $9.99
- Lifetime (limited sale) $129.99
- All-in-one (1 month) $9.99
- No Distraction Mode $19.99