Join the 1 million plus people using Zoho Mail for their email. Zoho has been featured in: Product Hunt, The New York Times, CNet, TechCrunch and Mashable. With full-fledged Email, Calendar and Contacts packed into one single app, Zoho Mail is the suite-st email app around.
"Very Good Service, I will never move to another similar service since I get exactly what I need. Thanks." - Moussaoui
- Multiple account support - Add and switch between your different Zoho email accounts. Or view it all in one go through the unified Inbox with push notifications.
- Streams - Where you can Collaborate, Socialize and Integrate. Have productive conversations without the clutter of long emails, thus changing the way you communicate; within and between teams.
- Conversation view - Easily keep up with long email threads with related messages bunched together.
- Multitasking on iPad - Zoho Mail is fully optimized for iPad with split screen support for multitasking.
- Quick swipe actions - Instantly archive, delete or move emails with customizable swipe actions.
- 3D touch - Peek and preview an email without actually opening it.
- Apple Pencil - Bring the joy of free hand tool to your email. Scribble a hand-written message, annotate on photos or image attachments.
- Apple Watch - Access your Inbox, current day events and frequent contacts on your Apple watch.
- Advanced search - Dig into your inbox in seconds with auto-suggestions and handy filter options.
- Work Offline - Compose and send emails even when offline. Emails will be sent as and when internet connection becomes available.
- Attach from Zoho Docs - Directly attach files stored on the cloud in your Zoho Docs account to any email.
- Integrated Calendar - View / schedule your appointments and accept invites from within your email.
- Contacts on the go - Filter emails from your contacts or keep in touch with them through Email or a Call.
- More file attachment options - You can now attach files from other cloud services (iCloud Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive etc).
Subscribe within the app
You can choose monthly/yearly subscription.
Standard - Monthly : 30 GB Storage | 30 MB Attachment Limit
Standard - Yearly : 30 GB Storage | 30 MB Attachment Limit
Pro - Monthly : 100 GB Storage | 40 MB Attachment Limit
Pro - Yearly : 100 GB Storage | 40 MB Attachment Limit
Standard - Monthly: monthly auto-renewing subscription $3.99 (USD)
Standard - Yearly: yearly auto-renewing subscription $35.99 (USD)
Pro - Monthly: monthly auto-renewing subscription $6.99 (USD)
Pro - Yearly: yearly auto-renewing subscription $71.99 (USD)
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
We provide regular updates to Zoho Mail app to make it seamless and more stable for you.
Show us some love by leaving a review if you find the app useful.
Bouquets/Brickbats? Send them over to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Mail doesn’t sync in-app - Emails do not populate in-app after push notification of received email
Overall fan of Zoho Mail, but recently have had issues: I will receive push notifications for emails, tap them to navigate to a given email, then once I am navigated into the app, the email does not populate in any inbox/newsletter/notification etc. This requires me to login to the web client on my laptop, which defeats the purpose of the app altogether. I have multiple email addresses so I am not clear when I receive an email which specific address it was delivered to. This adds time for me as I often have to search for an email within each individual email address as the “Search All Inboxes” function doesn’t work in-app either.. Hopefully this processing will get cleaned up. This happens when phone is connected to WiFi or not.
Don’t do it
If my email dashboard looked like theirs I’d be a lot closer to being satisfied. This is the most nitpicking, exhausting service I’ve ever seen. Zoho can boast they provide lots of options and control because if the user doesn’t create it, it doesn’t exist right, down to basic expectations. You’ll spend hours searching for emails and content. I get alerts on my phone from senders and can’t find the emails in Zoho. Add diff email accounts and Zoho automatically names them all the same as your primary. I must constantly check to make sure Zoho is sending or giving exactly the info I wanted including time zone. Imagine getting reminders from a clock in a diff time zone. Mine were 12 hrs. late. There’s no integration with calendars, tasks, or reminders. I can’t make changes from the email dashboard. Instead, I have to login into the admin dashboard. There are always lots of icons and arrows to hidden icons everywhere, blocking my view and placed where it doesn’t make sense. In short, this is like buying a car and if you don’t say it needs an engine, 4 tires, front and rear seats, windows, doors, and a gas tank then you get only a chassis with options. What are your options? Everything you expect to already be in a car. So, if you want to fail or spend hours searching or creating your own email service from scratch, then Zoho is perfect for you.
Developer Response ,
@Su Dokai, we are sorry to hear about the experience. We would like to discuss and get an understanding into the challenges that you faced and have them sorted for you. It would be great if you could please do elaborate and send over an email along with your contact info to email@example.com and we will have them looked into and addressed for you. We look forward to hearing from you.
Fails in so many ways..
Sending with attachments is exasperating. Either it doesn’t bother to send the mail...or does and doesn’t record the sent email leaving me guessing did it or didn’t it, so I resend...then eventually go to another mail client asking the recipient if they received my emails, (so very smooth and professional).
OR, and this is beyond irritating to both me for the amount of time I waste, and the recipients who end up with a pile of emails to wade thru....Zoho refuses to send emails with attachments in either the order attached, or duplicates an attachment during the sending while leaving off one, yet it is clear on my copy that I sent what I needed to send and Zoho Mail was the one who screwed up. So, in the end, when two emails would have sufficed for nine attachments, by the time I monkeyed around trying to figure out just how much this program could handle sending, three - no, two - no, ah, it must be one. S#1t, each attachment must be sent alone with the description. Lovely.
For a long time this mail client has been an exercise in frustration for me, both in the difficulty in using as well as attempting to follow the online “help”. When initially setting up several years ago I needed to ask my son who has two degrees from MIT in Computers and is a successful software engineer. Even he found the whole setup convoluted and confusing.
Developer Response ,
@UpState Painter, sorry to hear about the experience and this is something you should definitely not have to go through. Do send us your contact info and the email address of the account to figure out why these issues are cropping up. We will have them looked into and addressed for you. Please send over an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get right back. We look forward to hearing from you.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Zoho Corporation
- 296 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Assamese, Bengali, Bodo (India), Czech, Dogri (macrolanguage), Dutch, French, German, Gujarati, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Konkani (macrolanguage), Korean, Maithili, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Nepali, Oriya, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Russian, Sanskrit, Santali, Simplified Chinese, Sindhi, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2023, Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Standard $3.99
- Pro $6.99
- Standard $35.99
- Pro $71.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.