With the Calorie Counter app by YAZIO, you can manage your daily food diary, track your activities and lose weight successfully. Counting calories and losing weight has never been so easy!
More than 10 million people have already achieved their New Year’s resolutions with YAZIO. Be a part of it.
"I've lost the first 15 lb, and with the Calorie Calculator, you definitely will get a great feeling about your nutrition. My goal is to get to 160 lb. I started at 210 lb." (Sandra via Facebook)
More success stories from our users:
– Alexander: "I've been using the Calorie Counter since April and have lost up to 60 lb. The app is very helpful for losing weight."
– Claudia: "The new Calorie Counter app is great – just like the super fast and reliable support!"
– Michael: "I stopped smoking 18 months ago and gained nearly 40 lb. Now I have to go back down – I will give it a try with the YAZIO Calorie Counter."
YAZIO is the best diet and weight loss app for iPhone, iPad & Apple Watch
– Personal plan to lose weight or build muscles
– Calorie table with over 2 million foods
– Nutrition tracker and food diary for all meals
– Tracks your calories, carbs, proteins and fats
– Create meals, add favorites or input new foods
– Copy diary entries to other days easily
– Built–in barcode scanner for quick searching
– Tracks your sports, exercises and activities
– Calorie calculator to track your burned calories
– Tracks your daily steps walked and be more active
– Documents your weight with weight tracker
– Assesses your diet and achievements
– Syncs with Health App and other fitness apps
– Use the Watch App to take control
– Great Today widget and 3D touch feature
The advantages of YAZIO PRO are undeniable
– PRO is a useful extension of the free app
– With PRO, you will reach your goal twice as fast
– Nutritional plans for low carb, high protein, etc.
– Over 100 healthy and delicious recipes
– Smart and intelligent food rating
– More analysis including diet and body statistics
– Tracks other nutrients like sugar, fiber and salt
– Recognize foods with the most carbs or fat
– Shows progress over the previous 2.5 years
– Tracks body fat, blood pressure and blood sugar
– Measure your breast, waist and hip circumference
– Plan your diet and sports for the next days
– No more advertisements – who doesn’t love that?
– Supports our continuous improvement of YAZIO
You can buy PRO via in–app purchases within the app. YAZIO PRO is significantly cheaper than comparable Calorie Counter apps for diet and weight loss.
There are three different PRO subscriptions:
– 3 months (quarterly subscription)
– 6 months (semi-annual subscription)
– 1 year (annual subscription)
Do you want to help make the YAZIO Calorie Counter an even better nutritional & diet app? We always welcome your suggestions and feedback.
Just when you thought tracking your food with YAZIO couldn’t get any easier!
Introducing our newly designed food tracking pages. Not only do they look great, but they learn from you, too! Our smart adding function helps the app learn which foods, meals and recipes you log the most and will even suggest custom meals based on frequently-combined items. That means the more you use the diary, the smarter it gets! Combine that with the thorough overview you’ll find on the new “Just Added” page and you’ve got a recipe for success!
Prefer using YAZIO on your Apple Watch? Track in style with one of our 47 new watchOS complications!
Ratings and Reviews
Great So Far
I’ve been using this app for a couple of weeks. Last time I counted calories was in the Fitbit app. This app is much nicer and more user friendly, in my opinion. The food database isn’t quite built yet but you have the option to submit a public entry for all to see; meaning the more people submit, the more the database builds. However, there are still pretty good amounts of foods there already. The only thing I find frustrating is that everything is measured by “OZ” (especially 1 OZ) or “G” and it would be nice to have more options such as “1 cup” or “1 bag” or “1 sandwich” that can be filed under the respective nutrition counts. Maybe I’m missing something? However, that is not enough to make me give up on YAZIO. I LOVE the Siri shortcuts that have been built in, and I use the “add water” shortcut daily. It makes the tedious efforts of the whole idea so much more convenient. I’m looking forward to sticking around and seeing how YAZIO develops.
Not ready for the iPhone X
I’ve used a few calorie counter apps before, and this one seemed good at first. However, there are a few options that are not user friendly. I have the free version so they may be better on the subscription version.
But, for one it’s hard to determine exactly where it is deriving the caloric limit from and it doesn’t automatically update with weight loss or gain, you must manually recalculate each time. Then, it doesn’t tell you the exact calories you have expended for the day (even wearing an Apple Watch), it just gives you a goal to burn each day based on information entered in to the bio.
I have yet to determine what the color of the circle for each day indicates since there is no explanation for that.
Also, I’ve yet to come across any of my foods that have the barcode information entered into their food database. A lot of the foods I'm scanning are common foods. It’s extremely time consuming and frustrating to have to enter all the information about every ingredient in each meal in manually. It also only gives a few options for serving sizes instead of multiple options. Most of the serving sizes on the packaging of my foods don’t even match up with one of the serving size options given.
Lastly, the app crashes on my iPhone X every time I try to search for a food. This is by far the most frustrating issue I’ve had with it. If it crashes every time I try to enter my food, how am I supposed to actually track my calories?
Developer Response ,
Due to a bug which we had in the iOS app, the barcode scanner didn't search for the correct barcode number. Therefore, no results were shown in this case. We've just fixed that with the version 4.8.4.
Sorry for the inconvenience!
We'd be glad if you try our app and the barcode scanner once again. :)
your YAZIO team
Not great for vegans and vegetarians
First the good. I like the water tracker. I am definitely drinking more water because of this app. I like how you can see all the nutritional info easily for each meal. This was more difficult with MyFitnessPal. They have a FB support and the people are super supportive and helpful in that group.
The not so good. Adding a recipe had to be done manually. You can’t import one from the web like you can with MyFitnessPal. I am not sure I trust their calorie calculator. There is a coaching app to support intermittent fasting and offer different challenges. This would be good except it doesn’t work well for vegans or vegetarians. It includes lots of menu suggestions and recipes but not for vegans. There are a few vegan recipes but there are not very good. Would not make again. The whole coaching aspect is bad for me because it keeps telling me to eat animals (vegan for 20 years).
Bottom line, what I paid the extra money for is useless for vegans and vegetarians. Only benefit over MyFitnessPal is the water tracker. If I knew that I would have saved my money.
- YAZIO GmbH
- 59.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.4 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © YAZIO GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- YAZIO PRO $6.99
- YAZIO PRO $12.99
- YAZIO PRO $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.