With the Calorie Counter app by YAZIO, you can manage your daily food diary, track your activities and lose weight successfully. Counting calories and losing weight has never been so easy!
More than 10 million people have already achieved their New Year’s resolutions with YAZIO. Be a part of it.
"I've lost the first 15 lb, and with the Calorie Calculator, you definitely will get a great feeling about your nutrition. My goal is to get to 160 lb. I started at 210 lb." (Sandra via Facebook)
More success stories from our users:
– Alexander: "I've been using the Calorie Counter since April and have lost up to 60 lb. The app is very helpful for losing weight."
– Claudia: "The new Calorie Counter app is great – just like the super fast and reliable support!"
– Michael: "I stopped smoking 18 months ago and gained nearly 40 lb. Now I have to go back down – I will give it a try with the YAZIO Calorie Counter."
YAZIO is the best diet and weight loss app for iPhone, iPad & Apple Watch
– Personal plan to lose weight or build muscles
– Calorie table with over 2 million foods
– Nutrition tracker and food diary for all meals
– Tracks your calories, carbs, proteins and fats
– Create meals, add favorites or input new foods
– Copy diary entries to other days easily
– Built–in barcode scanner for quick searching
– Tracks your sports, exercises and activities
– Calorie calculator to track your burned calories
– Tracks your daily steps walked and be more active
– Documents your weight with weight tracker
– Assesses your diet and achievements
– Syncs with Health App and other fitness apps
– Use the Watch App to take control
– Great Today widget and 3D touch feature
The advantages of YAZIO PRO are undeniable
– PRO is a useful extension of the free app
– With PRO, you will reach your goal twice as fast
– Nutritional plans for low carb, high protein, etc.
– Over 100 healthy and delicious recipes
– Smart and intelligent food rating
– More analysis including diet and body statistics
– Tracks other nutrients like sugar, fiber and salt
– Recognize foods with the most carbs or fat
– Shows progress over the previous 2.5 years
– Tracks body fat, blood pressure and blood sugar
– Measure your breast, waist and hip circumference
– Plan your diet and sports for the next days
– No more advertisements – who doesn’t love that?
– Supports our continuous improvement of YAZIO
You can buy PRO via in–app purchases within the app. YAZIO PRO is significantly cheaper than comparable Calorie Counter apps for diet and weight loss.
There are three different PRO subscriptions:
– 3 months (quarterly subscription)
– 6 months (semi-annual subscription)
– 1 year (annual subscription)
Do you want to help make the YAZIO Calorie Counter an even better nutritional & diet app? We always welcome your suggestions and feedback.
As if customizing and tracking your daily fasts wasn't enough, we've got even more great features coming your way. Our new Fasting History gives you an overview of your average fasting length and total hours fasted in the past week. You can also use one of our new fasting widgets and have all your fasting info right on your home screen!
Ratings and Reviews
This app is so good, it’s almost perfect. It has nutrition, activity, water, and measurement tracking, plus a notes section with a good variety of tags that serve as a mood journal/symptom tracker of sorts. With pro, I also have Fitbit integration and a fasting tracker. Put that all together and this app really meets all of my needs and took 2-3 apps out of my rotation, all replaced by this one.
I only say it’s almost perfect because I would love two things, they’re minor but would be great. I would love to have more flexibility in the fasting schedules/tracking. Nothing longer than 16:8 is kinda on the light side for people who are already used to regular IF. An option to input a custom fasting schedule would be perfect but the addition of 18:6 and 20:4/OMAD (one meal a day) would be fantastic. ADF (alternate day fasting) is not my jam but they have several options for that as well, though I can’t attest to the variety.
The other thing that would be great is an increased variety of tags in the Note section. Again the option to add custom ones would be marvelous but just more tags so that I can track a wider breadth of moods and symptoms would be helpful.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback.
We have just released an important update (7.1.0) in which you will have more fasting options available. We hope that you will update the app and will enjoy the new features :)
Additionally, to get an overview of feedback and desired features, we launched a website where you can enter your suggestion and also vote for existing ones: https://feedback-en.yazio.com/.
Please add your suggestions in English only - thanks!
Not ready for the iPhone X
I’ve used a few calorie counter apps before, and this one seemed good at first. However, there are a few options that are not user friendly. I have the free version so they may be better on the subscription version.
But, for one it’s hard to determine exactly where it is deriving the caloric limit from and it doesn’t automatically update with weight loss or gain, you must manually recalculate each time. Then, it doesn’t tell you the exact calories you have expended for the day (even wearing an Apple Watch), it just gives you a goal to burn each day based on information entered in to the bio.
I have yet to determine what the color of the circle for each day indicates since there is no explanation for that.
Also, I’ve yet to come across any of my foods that have the barcode information entered into their food database. A lot of the foods I'm scanning are common foods. It’s extremely time consuming and frustrating to have to enter all the information about every ingredient in each meal in manually. It also only gives a few options for serving sizes instead of multiple options. Most of the serving sizes on the packaging of my foods don’t even match up with one of the serving size options given.
Lastly, the app crashes on my iPhone X every time I try to search for a food. This is by far the most frustrating issue I’ve had with it. If it crashes every time I try to enter my food, how am I supposed to actually track my calories?
Developer Response ,
Due to a bug which we had in the iOS app, the barcode scanner didn't search for the correct barcode number. Therefore, no results were shown in this case. We've just fixed that with the version 4.8.4.
Sorry for the inconvenience!
We'd be glad if you try our app and the barcode scanner once again. :)
your YAZIO team
THE BEST (not biased I stg)
I don’t usually write reviews but I am truly impressed by this app and felt I should give credit where credit is due. This is by far the best diet aid app I have found and I’ve been through many trying to find the perfect one. It has everything you need all in one and there’s no hidden charges like others. What I especially like about this app is their extensive recipes, one thing I struggle with as an athlete is getting enough, good, calories and the recipes have helped tremendously as they are all light wholesome ingredients (perfect for an active lifestyle). Another great aspect is their new addition for notes so that way you can track how you are feeling if you are in a new diet or if you just want to decompress. There are so many meal plan options so you can choose what is right for you or just track what you are already doing!:) facts
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- YAZIO GmbH
- 106.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 YAZIO
- In-App Purchases
- YAZIO PRO $22.49
- YAZIO PRO $29.99
- YAZIO PRO $44.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.