The best podcast app / podcast player and audio livestream app to search, download, and listen to your favorite podcast, live stream, FM, radio and audiobook anywhere, anytime.
Listening to over 50 million episodes of podcasts worldwide on iPhone/iPad. The Podbean podcast app enhance your podcast listening experience with intelligent speed, volume boost, customizable playlist and all the best features:
— DISCOVERY / RECOMMENDATION —
• Search by podcast name, episode name, or author name.
• Browse new/trending/top podcasts by topics or categories.
• Get customized recommendations based on your play history.
• View your play history and favorite episodes.
• Choose audiobooks from bestsellers and classics for free.
— PLAYBACK / AUDIO EFFECTS —
• Instantly stream or download podcasts to play offline.
• Stay organized with customizable playlists.
• Intelligent speed removes silences from an episode without distortion.
• Volume boost normalize the volume and make shows easier to listen to.
• Advanced playback features like auto-play next and Sleep timer.
• CarPlay Support.
• Integrates with Amazon Alexa.
— NOTIFICATION / AUTOMATION —
• Stay updated: Get new episode notification from followed podcasts
• Automatic download and option to delete after being played.
• Supports batch mode to download, delete, and add playlist.
• Settings can be customized by podcast.
— AUDIO RECORDER —
• Professional audio recorder with easy-to-use interface.
• Rich background music and various sound effects to choose from.
• Powerful post production including edit, split, merge and export.
• Provide free large space, various promotion and social sharing.
• All-in-one podcast creator on your phone.
— Audio Live Streaming—
• Listen to an exciting variety of live audio shows
• Engage with the host and other listeners with messages
• Send gifts to reward the host
• Call-in to share your thoughts and ask questions
Podbean Podcast app now supports English, German, Portuguese, Swedish, Chinese, French, Spanish and Japanese.
Listen to the best podcasts on Podbean - Podcast App & Podcast Player, including This American Life, Serial, The Joe Rogan Experience, S Town, Dan Carlin's Hardcore History, Radiolab, My Favorite Murder, True crime, Criminal, Joel Osteen, The Dave Ramsey Show, ESPN Radio, The Moth, The Tim Ferriss Show, Freakonomics Radio, Startup, Stuff You Should Know, How Stuff Works, Bloomberg, Revision3, Relay FM, PodcastOne, The New Yorker, Showtime, Slate, TEDTalks, NPR podcasts, WNYC, 5by5, KCRW, NASA, CBS Radio, CNET, CNN, CBC, BBC and Bill O'Reilly etc.
Podbean podcast app & player is ad-supported. User can choose to purchase Podbean VIP Subscription to remove ads, and get advanced features including: customize homepage, unlimited playlist and priority support. Current price for Podbean VIP Subscription is $9.99 USD per year, and may vary from country to country. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Many optimizations on livestream:
- The host can monitor his own voice in the headphones
- Improve the livestream schedule interface
- Remind the speaker to turn off the microphone when not speaking
- (New)Fan Club: Loyal fans get various privileges and Live host get more engagement
Optimize podcast search to display authors and highlight keywords
Update podcast pages to display short description
Small bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
A recommendation of BARDSFM
I somehow stumbled across BOW, a couple of weeks ago. WOW! What a blessing! I look forward to every presentation and have been sharing with my friends A number of us here in Missouri are taking courses with the Center for Self-Governance and meeting together to become educated on both our Federal and State government. Scott’s information and perspectives are refreshing and empowering. Just prior to finding this site, I had been reading about the Act of 1871, which of course was a shocking revelation to my Patriotic spirit. The deception we have been living under, was a hard pill to swallow. The treachery of those involved almost beyond my comprehension. I’m so thankful the Holy Spirit led me to this site, when Scott began his interviews with Jim Pugh. The information was immensely helpful in sorting through the carnage.
Thank you, Scott and Team for bringing Truth and Hope, in the midst of such chaos.
God Bless and Keep each and everyone of you.
May God continue to extend His Hand of Mercy over America and bring repentance, awakening, revival, healing and reformation to our Nation.
Developer Response ,
Hi, Thank you for your positive feedback!
Glitchy, difficult to navigate
Glitchy- If I press pause or hit the back button more than once or twice during a podcast, it will stop playing. Won’t go back, won’t go forward, won’t play. I’ve closed and reopened the app. Tried starting a different podcast, then gone back to the one that stopped- no change. The only way it will start again is to close the app for several days (ridiculous) or if I delete and reload the app. Due to this issue I would never use it, but a favorite podcast has bonus content only on Podbean so I listen only to that podcast on the app.
Difficult to navigate- I’ve probably got about 30 podcasts saved on my Podcast app. My list of shows and episodes comes up immediately and is easy to navigate and toggle through. Using Podbean is like “50 First Dates”- I’m greeted with a generic home screen with no mention of my listening history and recommendations that clearly aren’t relevant. I have to search for the ONE show I listen to every. single. time. Once you finally get to the show you want, you have to go into a menu to have your episode list refresh- otherwise you’d never know that another episode had been released. Glitchy, not intuitive, cumbersome.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We have reported this issue to our tech team and they are looking into it.
If the file of podcast episode is rather big, sometimes it may take a while to load. Currently, we may suggest downloading the episodes, for the downloaded ones should be played in a smoother way.
For convenience, users may
1. Tap the three-dot menu on the top right of the podcast page ➡ choose 'Batch manage' ➡ Download multiple episodes at once.
2. Turn on ‘Delete played episodes’ in Settings.
I like it like it - UPDATED FOR DEVELOPER
I appreciate sorting the episodes in order by date, I like to go the beginning of where it started. Two annoying things worth mentioning. It stopped automatically playing the next episode ***(I’m listening to Radiolab only right now so I don’t know if it’s other podcasts. I just texted it before replying to you. Finished listening to an episode from last night. Made sure my setting was still to auto play the next one and sure enough, nothing happened)***. I don’t know why. I had the setting to do so, and it was working fine, then it stopped. I checked the settings and it hasn’t changed so not sure what to do. And two....Once I’ve listened to, let’s say 30 episodes (a lot is the point here), since the next episode isn’t playing automatically, I go to the list and have to painfully scroll down until I find the next episode. Ok a third. Commercials are annoying.
Developer Response ,
Hi, Thanks for your feedback! Did you meet the first problem with all the podcasts or some specific podcasts? If with specific podcasts, would you please let us know the podcast title? Again appreciate your feedback. Our tech team is continually upgrading the service.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Podbean Tech LLC
- 183.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2007 Podbean LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Podbean VIP Member $9.99
- 70 Golden Beans $9.99
- 35 Golden Beans $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.