The best podcast app & podcast player to search, download, and listen to your favorite podcast, audio live stream, FM, radio and audiobook anywhere, anytime.
Listening to over 50 million episodes of podcasts worldwide on iPhone/iPad. The Podbean podcast app enhance your podcast listening experience with intelligent speed, volume boost, customizable playlist and all the best features:
— DISCOVERY / RECOMMENDATION —
• Search by podcast name, episode name, or author name.
• Browse new/trending/top podcasts by topics or categories.
• Get customized recommendations based on your play history.
• View your play history and favorite episodes.
• Choose audiobooks from bestsellers and classics for free.
— PLAYBACK / AUDIO EFFECTS —
• Instantly stream or download podcasts to play offline.
• Stay organized with customizable playlists.
• Intelligent speed removes silences from an episode without distortion.
• Volume boost normalize the volume and make shows easier to listen to.
• Advanced playback features like auto-play next and Sleep timer.
• CarPlay Support.
• Integrates with Amazon Alexa.
— NOTIFICATION / AUTOMATION —
• Stay updated: Get new episode notification from followed podcasts
• Automatic download and option to delete after being played.
• Supports batch mode to download, delete, and add playlist.
• Settings can be customized by podcast.
— AUDIO RECORDER —
• Professional audio recorder with easy-to-use interface.
• Rich background music and various sound effects to choose from.
• Powerful post production including edit, split, merge and export.
• Provide free large space, various promotion and social sharing.
• All-in-one podcast creator on your phone.
— Audio Live Streaming—
• Listen to an exciting variety of live audio shows
• Engage with the host and other listeners with messages
• Send gifts to reward the host
• Call-in to share your thoughts and ask questions
Podbean Podcast app now supports English, German, Portuguese, Swedish, Chinese, French, Spanish and Japanese.
Listen to the best podcasts on Podbean - Podcast App & Podcast Player, including This American Life, Serial, The Joe Rogan Experience, S Town, Dan Carlin's Hardcore History, Radiolab, My Favorite Murder, True crime, Criminal, Joel Osteen, The Dave Ramsey Show, ESPN Radio, The Moth, The Tim Ferriss Show, Freakonomics Radio, Startup, Stuff You Should Know, How Stuff Works, Bloomberg, Revision3, Relay FM, PodcastOne, The New Yorker, Showtime, Slate, TEDTalks, NPR podcasts, WNYC, 5by5, KCRW, NASA, CBS Radio, CNET, CNN, CBC, BBC and Bill O'Reilly etc.
Podbean podcast app & player is ad-supported. User can choose to purchase Podbean VIP Subscription to remove ads, and get advanced features including: customize homepage, unlimited playlist and priority support. Current price for Podbean VIP Subscription is $9.99 USD per year, and may vary from country to country. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Solve iOS14 compatible issues
Optimize podcast search
Support theme upload for live hosts
Show episode logo in new episode notifications
Some bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I like it like it - UPDATED FOR DEVELOPER
I appreciate sorting the episodes in order by date, I like to go the beginning of where it started. Two annoying things worth mentioning. It stopped automatically playing the next episode ***(I’m listening to Radiolab only right now so I don’t know if it’s other podcasts. I just texted it before replying to you. Finished listening to an episode from last night. Made sure my setting was still to auto play the next one and sure enough, nothing happened)***. I don’t know why. I had the setting to do so, and it was working fine, then it stopped. I checked the settings and it hasn’t changed so not sure what to do. And two....Once I’ve listened to, let’s say 30 episodes (a lot is the point here), since the next episode isn’t playing automatically, I go to the list and have to painfully scroll down until I find the next episode. Ok a third. Commercials are annoying.
Developer Response ,
Hi, Thanks for your feedback! Did you meet the first problem with all the podcasts or some specific podcasts? If with specific podcasts, would you please let us know the podcast title? Again appreciate your feedback. Our tech team is continually upgrading the service.
Glitchy, difficult to navigate
Glitchy- If I press pause or hit the back button more than once or twice during a podcast, it will stop playing. Won’t go back, won’t go forward, won’t play. I’ve closed and reopened the app. Tried starting a different podcast, then gone back to the one that stopped- no change. The only way it will start again is to close the app for several days (ridiculous) or if I delete and reload the app. Due to this issue I would never use it, but a favorite podcast has bonus content only on Podbean so I listen only to that podcast on the app.
Difficult to navigate- I’ve probably got about 30 podcasts saved on my Podcast app. My list of shows and episodes comes up immediately and is easy to navigate and toggle through. Using Podbean is like “50 First Dates”- I’m greeted with a generic home screen with no mention of my listening history and recommendations that clearly aren’t relevant. I have to search for the ONE show I listen to every. single. time. Once you finally get to the show you want, you have to go into a menu to have your episode list refresh- otherwise you’d never know that another episode had been released. Glitchy, not intuitive, cumbersome.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We have reported this issue to our tech team and they are looking into it.
If the file of podcast episode is rather big, sometimes it may take a while to load. Currently, we may suggest downloading the episodes, for the downloaded ones should be played in a smoother way.
For convenience, users may
1. Tap the three-dot menu on the top right of the podcast page ➡ choose 'Batch manage' ➡ Download multiple episodes at once.
2. Turn on ‘Delete played episodes’ in Settings.
Long way from Tennessee
What an encouragement to me as a wife and a mom of two young adult men! I feel like this message is so vital to many around me and the key to first, viewing our service and relationship to christ, and second, the key to especially successful relationships and marriage. This was the first time listening to your church message, and I must confess, I was “checking you out”since my college age son attends your church. He is a long way from home in pa, and I prayed his whole first year in Tennessee that he would find a Bible believing and preaching family where he could hear truth, grow in his faith, and serve. Thank you lord for delivering such a sweet answer to prayer on all three counts. And thank you for these days where we are confined, even as believers, forced to seek alternative means of spiritual food and fellowship. So blessed by your message, and by the support I now know my son has spiritually hundreds of miles from home! Bless you all!
Developer Response ,
Hi, Thank you for your positive feedback! Hope you enjoy the podcasts on Podbean!
- Podbean Tech LLC
- 170.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2007 Podbean LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Podbean VIP Member $9.99
- 7 Golden Beans $0.99
- 70 Golden Beans $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.