The best podcast app & podcast player to search, download, and listen to your favorite podcast, FM, radio, audiobook and audio live stream anywhere, anytime.
Listening to over 50 million episodes of podcasts worldwide on iPhone/iPad. The Podbean podcast app enhance your podcast listening experience with intelligent speed, volume boost, customizable playlist and all the best features:
— DISCOVERY / RECOMMENDATION —
• Search by podcast name, episode name, or author name.
• Browse new/trending/top podcasts by topics or categories.
• Get customized recommendations based on your play history.
• View your play history and favorite episodes.
• Choose audiobooks from bestsellers and classics for free.
— PLAYBACK / AUDIO EFFECTS —
• Instantly stream or download podcasts to play offline.
• Stay organized with customizable playlists.
• Intelligent speed removes silences from an episode without distortion.
• Volume boost normalize the volume and make shows easier to listen to.
• Advanced playback features like auto-play next and Sleep timer.
• CarPlay Support.
• Integrates with Amazon Alexa.
— NOTIFICATION / AUTOMATION —
• Stay updated: Get new episode notification from followed podcasts
• Automatic download and option to delete after being played.
• Supports batch mode to download, delete, and add playlist.
• Settings can be customized by podcast.
— AUDIO RECORDER —
• Professional audio recorder with easy-to-use interface.
• Rich background music and various sound effects to choose from.
• Powerful post production including edit, split, merge and export.
• Provide free large space, various promotion and social sharing.
• All-in-one podcast creator on your phone.
— Audio Live Streaming—
• Listen to an exciting variety of live audio shows
• Engage with the host and other listeners with messages
• Send gifts to reward the host
• Call-in to share your thoughts and ask questions
Podbean Podcast app now supports English, German, Portuguese, Swedish, Chinese, French, Spanish and Japanese.
Listen to the best podcasts on Podbean - Podcast App & Podcast Player, including This American Life, Serial, The Joe Rogan Experience, S Town, Dan Carlin's Hardcore History, Radiolab, My Favorite Murder, True crime, Criminal, Joel Osteen, The Dave Ramsey Show, ESPN Radio, The Moth, The Tim Ferriss Show, Freakonomics Radio, Startup, Stuff You Should Know, How Stuff Works, Bloomberg, Revision3, Relay FM, PodcastOne, The New Yorker, Showtime, Slate, TEDTalks, NPR podcasts, WNYC, 5by5, KCRW, NASA, CBS Radio, CNET, CNN, CBC, BBC and Bill O'Reilly etc.
Podbean podcast app & player is ad-supported. User can choose to purchase Podbean VIP Subscription to remove ads, and get advanced features including: customize homepage, unlimited playlist and priority support. Current price for Podbean VIP Subscription is $9.99 USD per year, and may vary from country to country. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Add live show top hosts
Some bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I like it like it - UPDATED FOR DEVELOPER
I appreciate sorting the episodes in order by date, I like to go the beginning of where it started. Two annoying things worth mentioning. It stopped automatically playing the next episode ***(I’m listening to Radiolab only right now so I don’t know if it’s other podcasts. I just texted it before replying to you. Finished listening to an episode from last night. Made sure my setting was still to auto play the next one and sure enough, nothing happened)***. I don’t know why. I had the setting to do so, and it was working fine, then it stopped. I checked the settings and it hasn’t changed so not sure what to do. And two....Once I’ve listened to, let’s say 30 episodes (a lot is the point here), since the next episode isn’t playing automatically, I go to the list and have to painfully scroll down until I find the next episode. Ok a third. Commercials are annoying.
Developer Response ,
Hi, Thanks for your feedback! Did you meet the first problem with all the podcasts or some specific podcasts? If with specific podcasts, would you please let us know the podcast title? Again appreciate your feedback. Our tech team is continually upgrading the service.
Only App that is designed for talk podcasts and not music.
Podbean is the only podcast app that I've found that when I press the back button on my Bluetooth device, it takes me back 30 seconds on my current podcast. When I press the back key on all the other apps, it takes me to the previous podcast. I don't want to leave my podcast, I just want to re-hear the last 30 seconds because I either didn't understand something that was being said or I was distracted and just want to hear it again. All the other apps - Apple, Stitcher... are designed for music and think you want to go back to the prior song. It's really frustrating because I have to look at my phone, while I'm driving to hit the back 30 seconds button. But with Podbean, I keep my eyes on the road and just tap the back button on my Bluetooth device and I can simply rewind the last 30 seconds - perfect!
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you for your positive feedback! We are pleased that you are satisfied with the application!
I have constant buffering problems on the app. At home, at work, everywhere. I know the automatic response is going to be “It’s your connection.”, but it isn’t. It’s not a WiFi issue, because Podbean is the ONLY issue I have on my phone. The worst thing is that if I have to pause a long podcast, I know when I go back to it that it will try to start where I left off but will never play. It just buffers. Right now, as I type this, I’ve been waiting for 15 minutes hoping that an episode of “Something to Wrestle” will start back up but it won’t. I’ll have to shut off and restart my phone just for the app to work again.
I liked the app at first but it has become absolute garbage in the last couple weeks. I’m never using Podbean, again.
- Podbean Tech LLC
- 163.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2007 Podbean LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Podbean VIP Member $9.99
- 70 Golden Beans $0.99
- 350 Golden Beans $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.