The Beltone HearMax™ app is compatible with the following hearing aids:
• Beltone Imagine™
• Beltone Amaze™
• Beltone Trust™
• Beltone Boost Max™
• Beltone Boost Ultra™
• Beltone Rely™
The Beltone HearMax app lets you control your hearing aids directly from your mobile device. You can change programs, and make simple or more advanced sound adjustments and save them as favorites. The app helps you learn what you can do and how to do it. It can even help you find your hearing aids if you lose them. Last, but not least, you can have your hearing care professional update your hearing aid programs and send you new hearing aid software without taking a trip to the clinic.
Notes: Please contact your local Beltone representative for product and feature availability in your market. We recommend that the hearing aids run the latest software version. If in doubt, please contact your hearing care professional.
Beltone HearMax mobile device compatibility:
Please consult the Beltone app website for up-to-date compatibility information: www.beltone.com/compatibility
Use the Beltone HearMax app to:
• Enjoy Beltone Remote Care: Request help with your hearing aid settings from your hearing care professional and receive new settings and software updates.
And use these direct control and personalization options:
• Adjust volume settings on your hearing aids
• Mute your hearing aids
• Adjust volume of your Beltone streaming accessories
• Adjust speech focus as well as noise and wind-noise levels with Sound Enhancer (feature availability depends on your hearing aid model and the fitting by your hearing care professional)
• Change manual and streamer programs
• Edit and personalize program names
• Adjust treble, middle and bass tones to your preferences
• Save your preferred settings as a Favorite – you can even tag to a location
• Monitor the battery status of your rechargeable hearing aids
• Help locate lost or misplaced hearing aids
• Tinnitus manager: Adjust sound variation and frequency of the Tinnitus Breaker Pro. Select Nature Sounds (feature availability depends on your hearing aid model and the fitting by your hearing care professional)
For more information please visit www.beltone.com/hearmax or the support site via the link in the app store.
The update includes improvements to stability and connectivity.
Ratings and Reviews
Connectivity with my hearing aids frequent disconnects-for one ear. I am using the newest version of Beltone‘s Hear Max software and using Apple‘s newest iPhone 12 and related IOS software. Return the local office and they upgraded all hearing aid components, problem remains. Since her consistent connection is needed to maintain clarity on a phone call, this connectivity issue makes using the aids an issue.
This app performs well but makes an assumption that the hearing loss is the same in both ears. As a result, when connecting, the volume sliders are set equal for both ears rather that use the last settings previously used.
And, if I use the switchs on either aid to raise or lower ty the volume, the program sets the volume to the SAME level on both hearing aids regardless of what they were. This causes me to open the app to reset the balances between the left and right aid.
Your comments don’t make any sense .... first, I do see a professional audiologist on a regular basis. And If you are correct, then why do you provide separate slider adjustments for volume for each ear?
And, again changing the volume on one using the buttons on the hearing aid shouldn’t change the volume on the other.
Btw, you show incredible lack of sensitivity and an unusual lack of curiosity about the problems users of you product have!
Since I first wrote my review, the app has gotten worse! Now I have to delete the hearing aids in the iPhone settings and reinstall (pair) almost every time I turn the hearing aids on.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry that we misunderstood you. We believed you talked about the volume control in the app.
If you have a pair of hearing aids with two buttons on, then the synchronized volume control can be disabled by your hearing care professional.
My iPhone is connected to my hearing aids but the app won’t connect to my hearing aids
Since you’re most upgrade i’ve had nothing but problems with this app. The app won’t connect to my hearing aids even tho my iPhone does. Please help - fix the upgrade! Half the time my hearing aids don’t connect to the app. I keep having to turn my iPhone off and restart and then put my hearing aids on to connect. Also many Times the app connects to my iPad instead of my iPhone. This app is so buggy it’s driving me crazy. In the app I can’t control which devise I want to connect to. Seems to me this app needs a complete overhaul!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GN Hearing Care Corporation
- 286.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Macedonian, Malay, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021, Beltone
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.