Bring! simplifies shopping for millions of households worldwide.
Simplify the planning of your grocery shopping with others with the simple Bring! Shopping List - the best list for sharing! Download the Bring! app for free and use it across all your devices. Create a shopping list right now and start planning your shopping with others!
- Share your shopping lists to plan your shopping with others.
- Create a list for each grocery store to stay organized.
- Add variety to your plate with great recipes in the Inspiration Stream.
- Save your loyalty cards and always have them ready at checkout.
- Personalize your lists for the best shopping experience.
- Use smart search for quick planning.
- Add your own details and photos to avoid shopping mistakes.
SHARE SHOPPING LISTS EASILY WITH OTHERS
- Create shopping lists faster by simply clicking instead of typing.
- Share your shopping lists with your family, partner or flatmates.
- Send list invitations easily via instant messaging, SMS, mail and social media.
- Once shared with others, the shopping list is simply synced automatically after each change.
- Create and share custom templates for the next pizza night, the wild house party or Sunday brunch together.
- Send ready-made messages to inform others about list changes.
YOUR SHOPPING LISTS ALWAYS & EVERYWHERE WITH YOU
- Use the Bring! Shopping Lists app on the go on your smartphone and tablet or at home as web version.
- Get your shopping list on your iPhone home screen with the handy Bring! iOS 14 widgets.
- Use the Bring! Watch app from the Apple Watch App Store and manage your shopping list app on your wrist.
- Manage your shopping lists by voice command with Siri and Siri Shortcuts.
PERSONALIZED - MAKE IT YOURS!
- Choose between dark or light mode for your Bring! App!
- Create your own shopping lists or just choose one from our many cool list templates.
- Organize your shopping lists in the compact tile view or in the list view with more space for your own item details.
- Add details like product descriptions, quantities and your own photos to the items on your shopping list.
- Get matching suggestions for the items on your shopping list. Need to buy spaghetti? Don't forget the tomato sauce!
ORGANIZE YOUR SHOPPING LISTS
- Create different shopping lists for each store or occasion.
- Bring! assigns a matching icon and category to each item on your shopping list.
- Group the items on your shopping list by product categories.
- Sort the product categories on your shopping list according to the aisles in your supermarket.
- Print out your lists and hand it to others to take along on their way.
THE BEST RECIPES FOR YOUR INSPIRATION
- Find the best recipes in the Inspiration Stream, such as vegan recipes, healthy recipes, fitness recipes, recipes for kids, etc.
- In the Bring! Inspiration Stream you will find daily new inspiration, as well as tips & tricks for healthy, varied, affordable shopping, cooking & eating.
- Always find the latest seasonal calendar and many seasonal recipes every month.
- Like and save your favorite recipes in your own recipe collection.
- Use the quantity calculator to scale the number of servings and add the ingredients in exactly the right quantity on the shopping list with one click.
- Import recipes from the web to your shopping list quickly and easily using your browser's Share Extension.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!
We are grateful for any feedback and welcome your suggestions for improvement. Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or need support.
Your Bring! Team
Anyone who couldn't wait for iOS 17 will be very happy about this update: With the interactive widget you can check off items directly from your shopping list - without opening the app!
Try it out and have fun shopping with Bring!
Ratings and Reviews
I don’t usually take time to review apps but I feel like I have to with this one. I didn’t even realized it’s been 3 years since I’ve been using it on a weekly basis. I’ve tried before this app using google docs, notes, other apps but none of them lasted until I found Bring! I was looking for an app that I can share it with someone. I found it! Now with my partner or when we had a trip with friends to have one shopping list, divide in the store, get what we need and meet at the register. Not only we saved money, trees(paperless shopping list) but also a lot of time. Even this year when we had to stay home. We would go grocery shopping once every 2 weeks. So we would start the shopping list and add things to it whenever we would think of something. If my partner would go shopping and I would be at home, I remember something I would just add it quickly to the list and he would be notified. It’s honestly an amazing app and it improved my life! I also shared if with my friends and now they are all using it and they are impressed how great it is just as I am. Great job Switzerland!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your 5-star review!! We’re very happy to hear you enjoy using the app. Your Bring!-Team
Wildly simple and helpful
Bring is so brilliant in its simplicity of UI and functionality. My spouse and I have been using it for years using the share feature. It’s very easy to check off items while shopping because of the big UI and touch targets, and easy to see the icons at a glance. They have inbuilt autocompletions for 90% of grocery items that come with icons. The coolest simple feature is its ability to tell when you’re out of something. No fancy ML/AI or photographing your fridge, it just keeps track of how much time generally passes between when you check an item (purchase it) and when you uncheck it (need it again) and nudges you quietly if it thinks you may be out.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Your kind words encourage us greatly. Happy shopping!
Very good but with bothersome quirks
I wrote the following review in April 2023. The development team was not able to replicate any of the quirks that had been plaguing me. So I finally switched to another app and it is working well with no quirks. “I have used Bring! for several years and have been very happy with it. Recently, however, I seem to be finding some quirks with it, and the development team has not been able to replicate them. One quirk is that sometimes a single item will disappear from my list when I open Bring! on my Apple Watch. And once it has disappeared from my Apple Watch, I find that it is also missing in the iPhone app. Another quirk is that sometimes when I dictate an item on my list, and select from the icon choices that Bring! offers, the app picks something other than the item whose icon I selected. The results of these quirks are first that I need to double check everything I have entered onto my list and second that I take a screenshot of my list ahead of time and can check that in case some items disappeared from the list that my watch displays.”
Developer Response ,
Hi, can you please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly help you in resolving the issue. Your Bring!-Team
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bring! Labs AG
- 109.6 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Bring! Labs AG
- In-App Purchases
- Bring! Premium 1 Year $12.99
- Bring! Premium 1 Month $1.99
Get things done within this app using just your voice.