BuzzFeed has it all: the stories and quizzes trending on social, the news you want now, and the recipes and life tips you didn’t know you needed.
• Never be bored again with the best mix of News, Videos, Quizzes, and Lists
• Watch your favorite BuzzFeed shows like Tasty, Nifty, Goodful, Try Guys, Violet, and Ladylike
• Use the Explore tab to dive into your favorite topics like Food, Celebrity, Animals, DIY, LGBT, and more
• Use the Trending section to see what stories are about to go viral
• One tap to share stories with Email, Messages, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and more
• Share individual images and videos from within stories. Just tap the image for options!
• Bookmark posts you want to come back to and sync them with all your devices
• Get push notifications for trending stories so you’re always in the loop
• Comment on a post or click the reaction button to share your opinion
If you have any trouble with your app please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help!
And don’t forget to check out BuzzFeed.com when you’re on your laptop!
Note: Our properties may also feature Nielsen's proprietary measurement software which may contribute to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings. Nielsen's software may collect your choices with regards to it.
Performance fixes and improvements, including better Dark Mode support.
Ratings and Reviews
Ads are Killing the Experience
I love Buzzfeed’s content. There is something for everyone. Every time I go on, I can find something interesting. However, the ads are killing the experience, especially on the app. I get it; Buzzfeed needs to bring in revenue. Ads do that. But recently I have noticed more ads than ever. This would normally be annoying but expected and easy to ignore, except that they are getting in the way. Ads pop open and close, thus adjusting the screen display. I have to scroll up or down, often repeatedly, in order to get back to where I was in an article. Sometimes if I accidentally touch an ad as I am scrolling through an article, I am automatically redirected away from Buzzfeed (thankfully this doesn’t happen as much as it used to). Most recently, and most annoyingly, I have found that article related pictures in the app will not load after the first ad. I have tried reloading articles, reloading the app, and even rebooting my phone. It is simply a glitch of some kind. There has to be a better way to generate revenue without ruining the experience for users.
Everything is great, but...
listen, i love buzzfeed. some articles are stupid but fun, and sometimes i get news from them (not to mention quizzes!), but lately i (and clearly some other users) have been experiencing a “glitch” where when you open an article four or five new pages open up. it goes from instagram to another page that doesn’t load and back to instagram, resulting in me not being able to get back to the article i wanted to read in the first place. it’s gotten infuriating. when i first noticed this was happening i closed out the app to reboot, and everything was fine. that was a while ago, now it’s still happening and not even rebooting will fix it. i have to wait days to read that original article, and sometimes i can’t even find it so it’s become a lost cause. on one hand i’m happy i’m not experiencing this alone, but on the other i think everyone is miserable. once this gets fixed, buzzfeed will be 5 stars.
Absolute Trash Don’t Get It
If there was 0 stars this would be it. In fine with people having their own opinion and freedom of speech and all, but this toxic, idiotic, and overall bad app can work as an argument against that. The horrible thing is that they generalize the smallest communities and/or opinions and say that this is the reigning supreme, the overlord ideal for this group and “boy golly it’s horrible you definitely shouldn’t get it!” An example of this is Reddit. It has so many communities and people who are all usually nice to each other and help one another out. But Buzzfeed takes the small communities of white supremacy followers and nazis that exist in almost every group (including Buzzfeed itself), and inflates it like that is the overarching idea of the app! Not to mention that it constantly supports bad people who’ve done horrible things and acts as if everything’s ok. Then they take the people who have done great things for the world and accuse them of inane and career ending things (most of which aren’t even true!) But other than the community this app is still a buggy, ad-ridden mess. In conclusion, don’t bother getting this app, get Reddit instead.
- 63.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Copyright 2017 BuzzFeed, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.