Chordify is your #1 platform for chords. We help musicians of all levels to learn and play the music they love. Chordify gives you the chords for any song and aligns them to the music in a simple to use player.
Get started with Chordify right now and get immediate access to the following free features:
- Accurate chords for any song
- Curated content & personal library
- Animated views for guitar, piano, and ukulele
- Seamless integration with YouTube and Soundcloud
- Search our 4,500,000 song catalog, and any other song in the world
- Cross-platform library integration (desktop, mobile)
Subscribe to Chordify Premium and get access to the following extra features:
- Import and Chordify your own music files
- Easily transpose the chords if you want to play in a different key
- Try the capo feature and play your chordified songs the easy way
- Slow down songs to keep up
- Loop tricky parts to jam like a pro
- Offline Mode
- Download the chords from your favorite songs as MIDI file for easy audio editing
- Take the calculated chords with you as a PDF printout, wherever you go.
You can subscribe to Chordify Premium annually or monthly. If you choose to subscribe, you will be charged the access price according to your local store currency. The price will be shown in the App before you complete the payment. Annual and Monthly subscriptions auto-renew unless explicitly turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and you will be charged accordingly. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Everyone is a musician. Start playing.
“I'm using Chordify to learn new tunes for my Punk Rock Karaoke Band”
- Greg Hetson, Guitarist - Bad Religion, The Circle Jerks, Punk Rock Karaoke
“Chordify is incredible for studying music. Drop in a video and it works out the chords to play along.”
- Oliver, user
“Chordify is the greatest invention since someone thought to put milk in espresso. SERIOUSLY.”
- Stephen, user
Terms & Conditions: https://chordify.net/pages/terms-and-conditions/
Notifications are here! Chordify can now send you friendly reminders or help you keep motivated right from your lock screen. This is, of course, optional. We value your time and screen space as much as you do.
Ratings and Reviews
For someone just screwing around with an ukulele they found left in a park, this app has helped to boost my instrumental ability. The format is pretty user friendly, and while you don’t absolutely need all the premium features, I’m honestly contemplating paying for them! What you get off the bat are the essentials to learn with scrolling chord charts and timing squares. I would probably suggest setting the chord charts as the default, because they initially have just chord names, but you can change the setting if you’re not already familiar with them. And the fact you can look up anything that’s a music video and this app analyzes and breaks it down for you is AWESOME!!!
Terrible app, it doesn’t work
Changing my original 2 stars to 1 star. App misses obvious chords, leaves blank measures. Messes up the rhythm, in particular at beginning of songs. Gets other chord change wrong. This app does not do what it claims to do. Period.
———————-original rating below——————
Not impressed so far
I am sure it is very difficult to program this type of app, but the accuracy of the cords is pretty low. Too low to be really useable in my opinion. The app program also seems to get confused by timing. Example, I was looking for the Al Jarreau version of Since I fell For You, clearly in 4/4 time and the app for some reason thinks it is 3/4 time. Additionally it appears the only chords it can find are 135 major and 135 minor chords. No major 7, no major 6, no diminished, etc. Far too basic for real music.
As a novelty this app is fun, but as a really usable app tool for generating the correct chords to a song, not so much. Hopefully there will be improvements in the future.
Good app. Lots of fun. Room for improvement.
I have really enjoyed using Chordify to help me learn to play the guitar. I am modifying my previous review because as time has moved on, this app has not. It seems the developers have ignored their supporters. Multiple requests have been made to fix the issue in the IOS app where the app fails to return to the last song selected but goes to the end of the 25 song buffer that is programmed in. I can’t imagine this to be a difficult fix, but the request to do so has continually been ignored. The ability to sort and store one’s library has also been ignored. They continue to want renewal fees, but have failed miserably to update their app. Another year, and still no significant changes to the functionality of the app. It is difficult to manage the personal library. Editing in the IOS app has issues too.
- Chordify BV
- 63.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Chordify BV
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $6.99
- Yearly Subscription $41.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.