Don’t let being away from the office slow your business down. Experience engaging, productive meetings from wherever you are.
Cisco Webex Meetings delivers over 6 billion meetings per month, offering industry-leading video and audio conferencing with sharing, chat, and more. Experience why more people use Webex Meetings than all other meeting vendors combined.
• Join and present from any meeting, event, or training session directly from your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch
• Hands-free voice commands with Siri
• One-tap joining directly from your calendar
• Schedule meetings directly from your app
• Customizable video layouts
• Share your content (including 3-D files) or screen to everyone
• Easily sign in using Face ID or Touch ID
Want to learn more? See https://help.webex.com/nowvmhw/.
• Twitter - https://twitter.com/webex
• Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/CiscoCollab
By installing this application, you are accepting the Terms of Service (http://www.webex.com/terms-of-service-text.html) and Privacy Statement (https://www.cisco.com/web/siteassets/legal/privacy.html) and are consenting to receive communications, updates, and upgrades for Cisco Webex services. Cisco Webex may collect meeting usage data and personal information, such as your email address, from your computer or device.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love the giant mute button, wish it were in more places
The app has really served me well for voice calls while working from home. I'm remoting into my work desktop, which means audio is not ported through to my laptop. This app has been great for handling the voice aspect while the Webex Meetings software on my desktop handles screen sharing and video content. My only gripes so far are as follows:
· The giant mute button on the audio-only screen is excellent. I only wish it were in more places, like on the lockscreen, or in the participants list.
· The main page which shows the video of whoever is talking could be more intuitive or useful. I'm rarely on meetings/calls where people are all using their webcams or sharing screens, so in 95% of calls, it's mostly voice. It's pretty useless to only see one person's tile at a time with a big colored circle and their initials. I'd prefer to be able to pin a person, or change size and layout of the tiles.
· The mute button in the participants page is tiny. If I'm the meeting host/organizer, I want to keep tabs on who's in the room, prior to getting things going, but the mute button is pretty small. It makes informal chatting less natural.
· This may not belong here, but when I set up a personal room meeting, it doesn't show up in the Webex calendar on my app, but it does on the desktop app. That doesn't really make sense to me.
Okay, but not great on an iPhone or iPad.
I have started using this program for counseling, since they switched from in person visits to online visits.
Previously I have used their website on a laptop and that was great (4 stars), I could see the other person in a larger section of the screen and myself in a smaller square in the right hand top corner of the screen.
The audio does seem to fade out at times, which makes it difficult to communicate, but I can normally get the just of what they are saying, this is the same on the app and website.
I gave the app 3 stars because it is the same as the website but the video portion is not great, when my phone is rotated to the side (width way) the size of the other person is about 1/5 of an iPhone 6 screen, and so is the video of my self. They are side by side and both the same size, there is a lot of wasted space on the top and bottom of my screen that is just white. I don’t know if there is an option to see the other persons video in full screen because that would be much better.
It’s hard to see the other person when their video feed is about 1 inch (height) X 1.25 inch (width), this is an approximate size. I have used several other video conferencing apps and this is one of my least favorite on my phone to use.
Keeps getting worse
In reality, most of the core functionality of this app is fine. It doesn’t crash very often, and it gets the job done. The reason for the two-star review is that we are constantly fighting with bugs. New ones seem to come up in every release, And there have been some big ones that persisted for several months and several updates before they were finally fixed. With this latest release, we have a feature where all of the meeting control buttons—for example the one that allows you to leave the meeting—sometimes disappear from the UI.
Another particularly annoying issue is that, although the app purports to support touch ID and Face ID, it never seems to use them. I am periodically asked to manually reenter my password, usually while driving at high speeds and attempting to join a customer meeting. This has been true ever since they claimed to introduce touch ID support. After at least a couple of years of pretending to support these features, I have never once been prompted for touch ID or face ID by Webex.
Before adding new features, like the ability to share files from our phones, which most of us will never use, it would be appreciated if the dev team would focus on some core functionality issues that would make the app more usable for everyone.
- 211 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Cisco Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.